Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Of course you aren't talking about Mueller. Three years and 50 million dollars later he found nothing. That doesn't fit your false narrative. But if you think you found something in that 966 page document then please name some names and tell us what they did with the russians that was collusion to elect Trump. That's all you have to do, big fella. Lets see if you found something that Mueller didn't. Now get on it, nimrod. Show us how much smarter you are than Mueller.
    I posted it already. You can refuse to admit it all you like. Because you are stupid.
    You could have named a name in less time than it took you to write these two sentences. Because you are a stupid liar. You don't have any names. Give it up. You're embarrassing yourself. Now go suck Aus-Hole's dick.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: dumbass

dwai: offset
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I posted it already. You can refuse to admit it all you like. Because you are stupid.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    So?

Great job pointing out that the Republicans are hypocritical pussies.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    That there are such widely differing points of view on these subjects is it not possible to conclude that one party or the other or both are lying and we differ because of the lies we individually choose to believe? The government is not to be trusted to tell the truth about anything. It does not matter one bit which party is in power. I voted for Mr Biden and could not regret my decision more. Some of the shit you boys and girls say to each other is pretty funny and entertaining. And to the guy who pays more for breakfast than another person makes in a year I'm pretty sure you had to suck a lot of dick along the way but hey good for you if thats your thing. Personally I find greed mixed with pride to be an unlikeable trait in a person and suggest you think more carefully the next time comparing your dollars to someone elses seems like a good response to anything.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    That there are such widely differing points of view on these subjects is it not possible to conclude that one party or the other or both are lying and we differ because of the lies we individually choose to believe? The government is not to be trusted to tell the truth about anything. It does not matter one bit which party is in power. I voted for Mr Biden and could not regret my decision more. Some of the shit you boys and girls say to each other is pretty funny and entertaining. And to the guy who pays more for breakfast than another person makes in a year I'm pretty sure you had to suck a lot of dick along the way but hey good for you if thats your thing. Personally I find greed mixed with pride to be an unlikeable trait in a person and suggest you think more carefully the next time comparing your dollars to someone elses seems like a good response to anything.
    The funny thing is, he doesn't actually have any money and paid for his breakfast with a combination of government handouts and tax fraud.

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    So?

Name:  2527.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  23.2 KB

my man's looking extra orange in this shot

Gold
    Load Metric
    Had I known how strongly I would disagree with Mr Biden on some very important issues I not only would never have voted for him I would have proudly attended Mr Trump's 1/6 rally. The world is far more agitated. In Israel, in Iran and Iraq and here at home. We and the Russians are at each others throats and everything that can be done to keep us from leaving Iraq and Afganistan is being done. All I saw from Mr. Trump was genuine efforts to make peace with and between other countries. All I see from Mr Biden is war mongering, fighting and bitter division.

Comments

dwai: Obama 2.0

splitthis:

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric

So?

Name:  2527.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  23.2 KB

my man's looking extra orange in this shot
    Orange is the new black.

Load Metric
    Had I known how strongly I would disagree with Mr Biden on some very important issues I not only would never have voted for him I would have proudly attended Mr Trump's 1/6 rally. The world is far more agitated. In Israel, in Iran and Iraq and here at home. We and the Russians are at each others throats and everything that can be done to keep us from leaving Iraq and Afganistan is being done. All I saw from Mr. Trump was genuine efforts to make peace with and between other countries. All I see from Mr Biden is war mongering, fighting and bitter division.
    At least you admit it was his rally. Team Retard is denying it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I dont presume to know the reasons each person went although I am sure the reasons varied. I tend not to believe everything I'm told and so I just leave it that I dont know who was there or why anyone was there. I just know that it was their right to be there and it was their right to have voted for anyone they wanted. And that is exactly where the democrats lost me and my future vote was to have fueled a debate about that which there should be no debate. The 2nd impeachment was nothing but political vengence. And now the democrats have allowed schools and courts to be shut down while the red states did not. I voted for Mr Biden and now I despise the democrats. I definitely down for January 6 2.0

Comments

splitthis:

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    While the military-industrial complex was probably initially sad by Trump being elected, it quickly turned into the biggest coup ever for them. They immediately turned their hounds (the MSM) loose into a 24/7 trashing of the president. Trump did himself no favors with his general un-likeability. By 2020, they had a large amount of leftists (some of whom had even started to turn on Obama towards the end) clamoring for a "return to normal"!

The MIC is back in business! This time, with more support from the left than the right! It's really unbelievable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    While the military-industrial complex was probably initially sad by Trump being elected, it quickly turned into the biggest coup ever for them. They immediately turned their hounds (the MSM) loose into a 24/7 trashing of the president. Trump did himself no favors with his general un-likeability. By 2020, they had a large amount of leftists (some of whom had even started to turn on Obama towards the end) clamoring for a "return to normal"!

The MIC is back in business! This time, with more support from the left than the right! It's really unbelievable.

Load Metric
    The funny thing is, he doesn't actually have any money and paid for his breakfast with a combination of government handouts and tax fraud.

As you can see, Libtard waltie is just going to hurl insults because he can't back his action on Trump/Russia collusion. He can't come up with a single name or fact on the matter. He just keeps pushing the smoke and mirrors bullshit hoping this whole thing will pass. His age is higher than his IQ. And he sucks Aus-hole dick.

Comments

dwai: preemptive offset

gut: offset offset

splitthis: Fixed

Sloppy Joe: Red for rolling retard

Load Metric

As you can see, Libtard waltie is just going to hurl insults because he can't back his action on Trump/Russia collusion. He can't come up with a single name or fact on the matter. He just keeps pushing the smoke and mirrors bullshit hoping this whole thing will pass. His age is higher than his IQ. And he sucks Aus-hole dick.
    Dude, just gotta say, stop saying "libtard". You don't know wtf you're saying, and you're actually talking about some of us liberals who might tend to agree more with what you're saying.

I mean, I know you're an idiot, but try to understand the shit words you type out on here.

"Leftard" or the ole "Commie Pinko Faggot" could work just fine.

Load Metric

A transparent longshot bet that Trump will really fall out of favor or die, but cucking the entire party for.pledging fealty to a lying lunatic trying to subvert democracy is wonderful.

LOL 'conservatives'

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Druff says Trump didn’t incite the Jan 6 Capital insurrection!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

A transparent longshot bet that Trump will really fall out of favor or die, but cucking the entire party for.pledging fealty to a lying lunatic trying to subvert democracy is wonderful.

LOL 'conservatives'

I know half of your act here is parody, but cmon now....

You gotta feel weird cheering for a fucking Cheney.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOL 'conservatives'

I know half of your act here is parody, but cmon now....

You gotta feel weird cheering for a fucking Cheney.
    Lol nobody is cheering for Cheney.

It's outright hilarious that she's being ousted simply for not propagating lies that threaten the fabric of our democracy.

Kevin McCarthy shared her sentiments until he got cucked into subservience.

Party of science and logic.

Lol Team Retard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: Thank you for posting something about the Republican Civil War topic in the Civil War thread.

Load Metric

Dude, just gotta say, stop saying "libtard". You don't know wtf you're saying, and you're actually talking about some of us liberals who might tend to agree more with what you're saying.

I mean, I know you're an idiot, but try to understand the shit words you type out on here.

"Leftard" or the ole "Commie Pinko Faggot" could work just fine.
    A lot of your lefty friends here refer to the right as Team Retard. And they were doing it for years before I started posting here. Why don't you go jump their libtard asses?

Load Metric
    Names being considered are The Safe and Sane Party, The Nutty Party, The Lock and Load Party and The Not Trump Party.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Epic!

Load Metric
    The Dems have evolved into the party of the rich and poor while republicans are now the party of the working class. Liz Cheney and her RINO friends are elitists that don't give a damn about the working class. She doesn't give one damn about America First. She could care less about the importation of cheap labor across our southern border. And she doesn't give a damn about good jobs leaving the country. These are the issues of the working class that Trumpism is built around.

Liz Cheney and her RINO friends don't fit in with the Republican agenda. For the majority to kow tow to the small minority here would be nothing but allowing backstabbers prominent roles in the republican party. Liz is now out of republican leadership. And next year she will get primaried in Wyoming. Hopefully, she gets her neo-con ass kicked there too.

Thread Information