Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of warmongering, Trump was the only modern President who didn't start new wars or military action, and nearly all of his foreign policy decisions worked out.

This unfortunately will be drowned out by the not-so-great aspects of his Presidency (especially the last 2 months), but it's worth noting. In the meantime, we already have a crisis at the border because Biden already fucked up his immigration messaging before he even took office.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Speaking of warmongering, Trump was the only modern President who didn't start new wars or military action, and nearly all of his foreign policy decisions worked out.

This unfortunately will be drowned out by the not-so-great aspects of his Presidency (especially the last 2 months), but it's worth noting. In the meantime, we already have a crisis at the border because Biden already fucked up his immigration messaging before he even took office.
    BUT BUT HE SAID CHINA VIRUS AND OMG RACIST ORANGE PERSON BAD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

If DeSantis (or whoever in 2024) is smart, they just have to take Trumps's foreign policy/America first platform, and mix it with a calm personality. Give Trump credit where its due, while also denouncing him for other things.

Odds of this happening? I'm guessing not high.

Also, as an aside, Liz Cheney can go fuck herself.

Load Metric

If DeSantis (or whoever in 2024) is smart, they just have to take Trumps's foreign policy/America first platform, and mix it with a calm personality. Give Trump credit where its due, while also denouncing him for other things.

Odds of this happening? I'm guessing not high.

Also, as an aside, Liz Cheney can go fuck herself.
    I don’t see how this works. If Trump doesn’t want to run, he can do what you said up until the denounce part and cruise. The minute he speaks an ill word, at least where I live, he’ll go from 90% approval among GOP voters to 40%. Trump could finish him at any time of his choosing. He seems like a calculating smart guy. I’m sure he’s aware of that.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Anybody see the voting record of this upstate NY chick Elise Stefanik who is most likely going to replace Chaney for #3 in the House? She is almost a center "moderate". Her conservative voting record is laughable vs Chaney's. Another example of the ONLY thing that matters to the current GOP is loyalty to Trump. Policies? Where are all the republicans trying to fight Biden's leftist spending bonanza? They are too worried about "election integrity", Dr Seuss and woke corporations.

It's really something, Druff, what this party has turned into.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But “Antifa” and “Biden’s far-left agenda”!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Anybody see the voting record of this upstate NY chick Elise Stefanik who is most likely going to replace Chaney for #3 in the House? She is almost a center "moderate". Her conservative voting record is laughable vs Chaney's. Another example of the ONLY thing that matters to the current GOP is loyalty to Trump. Policies? Where are all the republicans trying to fight Biden's leftist spending bonanza? They are too worried about "election integrity", Dr Seuss and woke corporations.

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 200
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric

He also didn't face a serious foreign policy crisis or military situation during his presidency.

In 2016 Hillary ran the famous "3 AM phone call" ad where she asked if an emergency wakes up the president at 3 AM, do you want Trump answering that call? I sure as hell wouldn't. Fortunately that didn't happen while he was president.

And before anyone asks, I feel that any of the presidents of either party in my lifetime were qualified to answer that call, even if I disagreed with them politically, though W less so than the others. But Trump, absolutely not.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 200
Size:  621.7 KB
    Need a Cheney derangement syndrome pic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

He also didn't face a serious foreign policy crisis or military situation during his presidency.

In 2016 Hillary ran the famous "3 AM phone call" ad where she asked if an emergency wakes up the president at 3 AM, do you want Trump answering that call? I sure as hell wouldn't. Fortunately that didn't happen while he was president.

And before anyone asks, I feel that any of the presidents of either party in my lifetime were qualified to answer that call, even if I disagreed with them politically, though W less so than the others. But Trump, absolutely not.
    well, you have to admit 1987 Reagan would have answered that call with "Who is this, and where am I?"

Comments

shoeshine box: hahahahahahah

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LMAO at all the libtard idiots in this thread bitching about the repubs saying the 2020 election was stolen from them, that it was a fraud. How dare they, right? Jesus Christ, you woketard morons just keep bitching about it like you are some kind of saints. But we know better don't we?

All you cancel culture pukes have amnesia. That's right. You're a bunch of braindead libtard fucks. You forgot how you all screamed that the 2016 election was stolen by Trump and the Russians. All we heard for 4 years was how the Ruskies stole the election for Trump. You screamed bloody murder. "Impeach!!! Impeach!!! They stole the election!!! Lock him up!!!!" You libtard yoyo's screamed that shit for FOUR LONG YEARS!!!! EVERYDAY!!!! ALL DAY LONG!!!!

Five years of investigation found nothing, zilch, nada. Didn't find jackshit. But that didn't stop you lying libtard bastards from screaming it, did it?

POTS!!!! THIS IS KETTLE!!! YOU'RE BLACK TOO YOU DUMB SONS OF BITCHES!!!

PS: Liz will get primaried in Wyoming next year and will be out on her ass.
    Wrong. Who said the Russians fraudulently voted and that Hillary actually won if you don't count fraudulent votes? I don't recall anyone saying that and if they said it they're incorrect.

What Russia did try to do was propagandize voters via social media, and Trump's campaign worked with them to do it. This has been PROVEN by law enforcement, you know those guys Republicans pretend to like so much, law enforcement. A federal crime, but not one that resulted in any fraudulent votes being cast or incorrect vote counts.

What Trump supporters are saying is entirely different than what Hillary supporters said. If you can't tell the difference you are stupid. But we knew that.
    Waltie, you libtards screamed like banshees for 4 years that Trump and the Russians stole the election. And here you are still trying to push the Russia Hoax. LOL, law enforcement? You mean the Mueller Investigation. That found nothing. Couldn't name one name. Couldn't provide a scintilla of evidence. That law enforcement? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Give it up, dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you are retarded
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

No, Dave, wittle waltie sadsack didn't nail it. The Hillary campaign spent 800 million dollars, the Trump campaign 500 million dollars. wittle waltie sadsack wants you to believe a few million dollars the russians spent made the difference in the election.

wittle waltie makes up facts as he goes. Law enforcement proved Trump colluded with Russians? GTFO. Total bullshit by sadsack and he can't post any evidence of it.

PS: If the russians were any good at swaying elections the Dems would be the first to hire them.
    In 2020 when the Senate was still controlled by Republicans, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released a report on its investigation into Russia's interference with the 2016 election. Here's a link to one volume of that report:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf

The entire 966 pages of this volume is about how Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Go ahead, read it. You've got plenty of time.

There, I've posted the evidence.

So it looks like you're a fucking idiot once again. Do you enjoy being an ignorant drunken fool?
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Wittle Waltie is still pushing the Russia Hoax. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dude you are embarrassing yourself to high heaven. Didn't you watch along with millions of us when Mueller had to admit at the hearing that he found no collusion, couldn't provide one scintilla of evidence of collusion. Couldn't name one name.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: I'm not talking about Muller you retard

Load Metric

Wrong. Who said the Russians fraudulently voted and that Hillary actually won if you don't count fraudulent votes? I don't recall anyone saying that and if they said it they're incorrect.

What Russia did try to do was propagandize voters via social media, and Trump's campaign worked with them to do it. This has been PROVEN by law enforcement, you know those guys Republicans pretend to like so much, law enforcement. A federal crime, but not one that resulted in any fraudulent votes being cast or incorrect vote counts.

What Trump supporters are saying is entirely different than what Hillary supporters said. If you can't tell the difference you are stupid. But we knew that.
    Waltie, you libtards screamed like banshees for 4 years that Trump and the Russians stole the election. And here you are still trying to push the Russia Hoax. LOL, law enforcement? You mean the Mueller Investigation. That found nothing. Couldn't name one name. Couldn't provide a scintilla of evidence. That law enforcement? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Give it up, dude. You're embarrassing yourself.
    So that Senate Select Committee on Intelligence report I posted, you're not going to bother answering that huh.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But even Druff has said that the Russia thing didn’t have any merit. Just a fantasy perpetrated by CNN and company.

Load Metric

In 2020 when the Senate was still controlled by Republicans, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released a report on its investigation into Russia's interference with the 2016 election. Here's a link to one volume of that report:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf

The entire 966 pages of this volume is about how Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Go ahead, read it. You've got plenty of time.

There, I've posted the evidence.

So it looks like you're a fucking idiot once again. Do you enjoy being an ignorant drunken fool?
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Wittle Waltie is still pushing the Russia Hoax. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dude you are embarrassing yourself to high heaven. Didn't you watch along with millions of us when Mueller had to admit at the hearing that he found no collusion, couldn't provide one scintilla of evidence of collusion. Couldn't name one name.
    So you have no answer for the Senate's report that I posted?

That's what I thought.

You're an idiot.

Load Metric

That's what I thought.

You're an idiot.
    LOL. Dude, you're an idiot. The Mueller Investigation found nothing. Mueller was fully embarrassed at the hearing. Now you want me to read a 966 page political documemt that's supposed to have found something that Mueller missed? Go fuck yourself. If Mueller would have found anything, anything at all, no matter how small, he would have pran with it. Stick your smoke and mirrors report up your ass.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Takes a cuckin' just keeps on truckin'. No shame in this moron

Load Metric
    Donald Trump has arrived just in time to fuck up the Republican party.

It won't be long for Trump to help the Democrats flip Texas just like he helped flip Georgia.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Donald Trump has arrived just in time to fuck up the Republican party.

It won't be long for Trump to help the Democrats flip Texas just like he helped flip Georgia.

Could be longer than expected. The GOP there is working on figuring out how to suppress more Democratic-leaning voters.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: this
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

That's what I thought.

You're an idiot.
    LOL. Dude, you're an idiot. The Mueller Investigation found nothing. Mueller was fully embarrassed at the hearing. Now you want me to read a 966 page political documemt that's supposed to have found something that Mueller missed? Go fuck yourself. If Mueller would have found anything, anything at all, no matter how small, he would have pran with it. Stick your smoke and mirrors report up your ass.
    You mean the report that was released by Republicans?

So you admit you have no answer.

Drive your power chair off a cliff immediately.

Load Metric

Of course you aren't talking about Mueller. Three years and 50 million dollars later he found nothing. That doesn't fit your false narrative. But if you think you found something in that 966 page document then please name some names and tell us what they did with the russians that was collusion to elect Trump. That's all you have to do, big fella. Lets see if you found something that Mueller didn't. Now get on it, nimrod. Show us how much smarter you are than Mueller.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Takes a lot of effort to be this ignorant.

Load Metric

Of course you aren't talking about Mueller. Three years and 50 million dollars later he found nothing. That doesn't fit your false narrative. But if you think you found something in that 966 page document then please name some names and tell us what they did with the russians that was collusion to elect Trump. That's all you have to do, big fella. Lets see if you found something that Mueller didn't. Now get on it, nimrod. Show us how much smarter you are than Mueller.
    I posted it already. You can refuse to admit it all you like. Because you are stupid.

Load Metric

I posted it already. You can refuse to admit it all you like. Because you are stupid.
    Name:  800.jpeg
Views: 295
Size:  54.4 KB

Thread Information