Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    "Fuck the Blue, Fuck the Blue, Fuck the Blue" -MAGA mob
    Not #BLM, not #ANTIFA that was the MAGA cop killers
    (ANTIFA wasn't there, that was another lie told to you because RW media thinks you are stupid af. & it is hard to disagree)

How many times have we heard, why didn't the black guy just follow the cop's orders?
    The party of law and order. LOL, the party of hypocrisy, the party of lies.

I can't wait for like 10 years from now when you guys are all denying you were ever Trump fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Just because the attempted GOP coup was retarded doesn't make it any less of a permanent stain on American democracy.

Law and order.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: A dupe account calling someone els a liar...lol
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    "Fuck the Blue, Fuck the Blue, Fuck the Blue" -MAGA mob
    Not #BLM, not #ANTIFA that was the MAGA cop killers
    (ANTIFA wasn't there, that was another lie told to you because RW media thinks you are stupid af. & it is hard to disagree)

How many times have we heard, why didn't the black guy just follow the cop's orders?
    The party of law and order. LOL, the party of hypocrisy, the party of lies.

I can't wait for like 10 years from now when you guys are all denying you were ever Trump fans.

Just because the attempted GOP coup was retarded doesn't make it any less of a permanent stain on American democracy.

Law and order.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210209-111408_Chrome.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  103.9 KB

Load Metric
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-followed-him

“Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he "let us down."

"We need to acknowledge he let us down," Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. "He went down a path he shouldn't have, and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him. And we can't let that ever happen again."

Haley's remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and come as Trump's legal team is set to present its defense of Trump on Friday in his second Senate impeachment trial.

The House impeached the former president for a second time shortly after the insurrection, saying his unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud following his election loss to President Biden and his comments earlier that day incited the mob that stormed the Capitol.

When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley said. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it.

And it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history.”

Nice try sweetie.

Load Metric
    Goodbye Little Marco.

Comments

Sanlmar: I just posted this in the impeachment thread. It’s being floated

Load Metric
    Impeachment will give Trump superpowers.

What first level folk like Druff fail to appreciate (or aren’t honest enough to to admit) is that the Republicans are the agitated , outspoken, anti-establishment party. Trump came about at just the right time for these voters. This is not your parents Republican Party of the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. These are not the suit and tied, well groomed, quiet & respectful of the establishment Republicans of the past. The more Trump’s behavior appears illogical and inappropriate the more he endears himself to his followers.

There is an interesting take that the moment Trump won the Presidency in 2016 was when he claimed John McCain was not a war hero. The old school republicans were aghast. The new school stomped their feet in the bleachers in approval.

I must admit that even here on PFA I was feeling feisty enough that I took my shots at McCain too. He pissed me off for being supremely stupid during the White House meetings the weekend of the Housing Crisis. See how this all worked? I was angry too. Angry enough to nod “yes” my head to Trump.

It’s interesting to look back and see how I played into it in 2016.

You marry the clueless Republican old school lemmings like Druff and Trump is in. Now Druff thinks Trump is just a divisive fad like the Tea Party when we consider the Republican Civil War. Not so fast son.

This is also why Daniel is sometimes considered political parady.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Impeachment will give Trump superpowers.

What first level folk like Druff fail to appreciate (or aren’t honest enough to to admit) is that the Republicans are the agitated , outspoken, anti-establishment party. Trump came about at just the right time for these voters. This is not your parents Republican Party of the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. These are not the suit and tied, well groomed, quiet & respectful of the establishment Republicans of the past. The more Trump’s behavior appears illogical and inappropriate the more he endears himself to his followers.

There is an interesting take that the moment Trump won the Presidency in 2016 was when he claimed John McCain was not a war hero. The old school republicans were aghast. The new school stomped their feet in the bleachers in approval.

I must admit that even here on PFA I was feeling feisty enough that I took my shots at McCain too. He pissed me off for being supremely stupid during the White House meetings the weekend of the Housing Crisis. See how this all worked? I was angry too. Angry enough to nod “yes” my head to Trump.

It’s interesting to look back and see how I played into it in 2016.

You marry the clueless Republican old school lemmings like Druff and Trump is in. Now Druff thinks Trump is just a divisive fad like the Tea Party when we consider the Republican Civil War. Not so fast son.

This is also why Daniel is sometimes considered political parady.
    Despite Mitch McConnell strongly publicly blaming Trump for causing the Capitol insurrection riot, he and GOP Senate colleagues who voted to acquit Trump in this mattwr have made him stronger. He may not not have the power of Twitter to easily reach his devoted followers, but he’ll figure out a way.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    It’s game on gentlemen but we knew that months ago

Republicans willing to break away from party to follow Trump, poll reveals
    https://nypost.com/2021/02/21/republ...ow-trump-poll/

Trump will deliver the keynote address at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando on Feb. 28.

He will speak on the “the future of the Republican Party and the conservative movement.”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Those "breaking away to support Trump will soon see there's not enough of them to win anything, and the "movement" will die. Nobody wants to be part of a movement which fails repeatedly.

How did Ross Perot do after 1992?

These people will be back. They're definitely not going to join the Democrats.

Load Metric
    Nobody was willing to riot for Perot or Palin.

Your read of the disenfranchised angry populist voters and underlying economic situation is wanting - on both sides of the aisle.

We always joked you don’t read your own board but it is informative. Perot never invoked that kind of interest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nobody was willing to riot for Perot or Palin.

Your read of the disenfranchised angry populist voters and underlying economic situation is wanting - on both sides of the aisle.

We always joked you don’t read your own board but it is informative. Perot never invoked that kind of interest
    Trump had more political success than Perot, obviously, but it's the same concept. People don't enjoy losing. People don't enjoy their movement being powerless. It hasn't sunk in yet. They believe Trump will go forth and become the 2024 Republican candidate and win the election.

It may take a little time, but that reality will be shattered, and that will be that. Additionally, Trump isn't a young man. There's only so long he has before he either dies or decides to hang the whole thing up.

The only thing I can concede here is that he helped wake up the crazy end of the party, but that was already happening 10 years ago with the Tea Party. It's also happening presently on the left, with the SJW wing, so it's not like the Democrats are the party of the sane right now.

Load Metric
    I read this a few days ago. I was going to post it here, as it’s prime GOP Civil War stuff, but I’m burned out on politics. Since thread got bumped again.

Sorry for CNN link, but it’s the most recent. I’ve read basically the same in every article locally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ack/index.html

I really can’t stress how much favorite son status you have being a Cleveland kid who played for Ohio State before NFL career. If this dude killed his wife, the comment section would be filled with people saying she must have did something to deserve it. You couldn’t convict him with a jury trial. That’s how rabid Buckeye fandom is. It’s a cult unto itself.

And we don’t have many Hispanics. To have the house rep from Cleveland suburbs be a Hispanic Republican former Buckeye star is basically a ticket to have that seat as long as he’d ever want it. Probably could have been future senator or Governor.

Now, I would bet almost anything he’s dead for voting against Trump. You have this incredibly scary candidate if you’re a Dem, a Hispanic Buckeye star, that the surest L ever, and I see guys locally with Buckeye backgrounds saying he is dead to them on social media.

If this dude could lose, and I’m pretty sure he’s toast, there isn’t any way possible to extricate yourself from Trump short his death.

Load Metric
    The voters existed before before Trump existed. Bannon identified them and got the ball rolling.

If Trump drops dead someone else will be more than willing to assume the mantle.

The only thing that may temper that part of the party is a Trump disgrace. Just remember the more outrageous and anti establishment the more they love him.

Load Metric
    Tea Party died the day Koch's lost faith in it. It never had any organic following. Just money.

Comments

Sanlmar: Very impressive. Correct

Load Metric
    I think i guesstimated that GOP will axe the Trump brand around summer. Establishment politicians aren't known for doing anything remotely spontaneous. They avoid burning bridges that cost them votes more than anything. I'd be surprised if there weren't some assurances to select individuals that they could openly go against Trump.

Their bet is that they will get back the votes and financial contributions by 2022.

I wouldn't exactly say Trump went after the swamp, but he did burn bridges he didn't need to burn and he didn't play ball. He mostly did that to enrich himself and being a retard, but the end result was that he fucked with GOP's money. They will never let that slide.

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard.

Thanks to the stellar, totally honest minds at the Lincoln Project for continuing to cuck these blithering faggots.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    I think i guesstimated that GOP will axe the Trump brand around summer. Establishment politicians aren't known for doing anything remotely spontaneous. They avoid burning bridges that cost them votes more than anything. I'd be surprised if there weren't some assurances to select individuals that they could openly go against Trump.

Their bet is that they will get back the votes and financial contributions by 2022.

I wouldn't exactly say Trump went after the swamp, but he did burn bridges he didn't need to burn and he didn't play ball. He mostly did that to enrich himself and being a retard, but the end result was that he fucked with GOP's money. They will never let that slide.
    So absent Trump we now talking Ted Nugent? Who satisfies this base?

In Druff’s world it’s as if they were just following a sports team. If it looks like a losing year they just become moderate Romney Republicans.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

So absent Trump we now talking Ted Nugent? Who satisfies this base?

In Druff’s world it’s as if they were just following a sports team. If it looks like a losing year they just become moderate Romney Republicans.
    Dunno, haven't thought it too much. God, guns, country something something. Likely their messaging to the masses is permanently changed to a degree. Both parties seem to be content with attack ads. Trump didn't invent that, but it seems to matter less what either party stands for.

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard.

Thanks to the stellar, totally honest minds at the Lincoln Project for continuing to cuck these blithering faggots.
    CPAC "just learned" that someone they invited has expressed reprehensible views.

If they're cancelling someone for that they should cancel the whole thing.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

LOL Team Retard.

CPAC "just learned" that someone they invited has expressed reprehensible views.

If they're cancelling someone for that they should cancel the whole thing.
    I duped myself into thinking they were talking about Trump for a minute.

And apparently that's not a lincoln project meme, their theme this year for the entire conference is "America Uncancelled" lol

Thread Information