Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Mitch gonna deliver the death blow

trump is finished

Comments

ftpjesus: That didn’t age well. Acquitted.

Load Metric

Comments

BCR: Read this. Would be beautiful, in a be careful what you wished for way. Certainly the bigger thread than traditional GOP if he stayed active.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    If I was Nancy Pelosi, I’d refrain from sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate. Keeping Trump in play will divide the GOP and drive moderates into the Democratic fold. Under Trump’s “leadership”, the Republicans lost the House, Senate, and White House. Well done Donald!

LOL Trump getting cucked on his way out the door.

Moscow Mitch has to be angling for a conviction to save 2024.

It won't work, Republicans are going to be permanently FUCKED for decades.

Thanks Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

LOL Trump getting cucked on his way out the door.

Moscow Mitch has to be angling for a conviction to save 2024.

It won't work, Republicans are going to be permanently FUCKED for decades.

Thanks Trump.

Never underestimate the schizophrenic Democrat Party to fuck things up like they did in 2016.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Well done.

Load Metric

Jewish space lasers = modern GOP

LOL Team Retard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard
    She will be ignored here. You can compile every dumb thing said by a Democrat for a decade and this lady single-handedly wins. She’s also far more emblematic of the mainstream Republican Party today than any of the right wings favorite targets. He can’t get rid of her and call her a loon because she’s the majority opinion and he knows it. To call her a loon would be to call 60% of their voters loons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

LOL Team Retard
    She will be ignored here. You can compile every dumb thing said by a Democrat for a decade and this lady single-handedly wins. She’s also far more emblematic of the mainstream Republican Party today than any of the right wings favorite targets. He can’t get rid of her and call her a loon because she’s the majority opinion and he knows it. To call her a loon would be to call 60% of their voters loons.
    so stunning, so brave

Load Metric

Retardation, quantified.

LOL Logic Party

Load Metric
    If you’re a fan of easy listening

I loved the Slow Burn podcast series on Watergate & The Clinton Scandal. One or both might have been on Netflix. Amazing goodness.

Axios is doing a similar job with Trump’s Last Stand

In How It Happened: Trump's Last Stand, national political reporter Jonathan Swan reveals the inside story of Donald Trump’s last few months in office.

Starting with Trump's COVID-19 recovery, this is the deeply reported story of what really led up to the insurrection on the Capitol and the current unprecedented moment.

Swan will take listeners into the Oval Office, onto Air Force One, and behind closed doors, sharing previously unreported details.

New episodes will publish on Mondays, beginning Jan. 18.
    https://www.axios.com/podcasts/how-it-happened

Somewhere along the way Swan uses the description “normies” to talk about those Trump advisors who had a grip on reality vs the loons like Sidney Powell & Rudy Guiiani.

Spoiler: the “normies” lost out.

Another thing that struck me for the first time was how shit really and truly went off the rails during or just after Trump was pumped full of Covid drugs (beyond his usual daily fuel). Coincidence? Let’s just say it’s cleaner to mark that moment in the timeline

Lotta fun

Comments

BCR: Damn, first 3 were great. Everything has to go to Netflix drop it all at once style.

MumblesBadly: Thx for the tip

IamGreek: Very well done
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-04-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Load Metric
    Uh, oh! Druff better get on board with the Trumpists in the GOP. ‘Cause they have taken over the party, as shown by the recent polls on the favorability among Republican voters for Trumpist Marjorie Taylor Greene and traditional conservative Liz Cheney.

Cliff:

Name:  2AE0F756-60C2-4F16-B55D-B6AE716B0535.png
Views: 236
Size:  103.3 KB

And one on whether current GOPers would leave the party to join a new one started by Trump:

Name:  4101F0F6-078B-4951-A909-D0D38EC1B5E9.png
Views: 246
Size:  71.0 KB

Source:

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Wow! This Republican civil war is gettin’ real!

Name:  5435CF14-76CF-473D-BE9A-BA2FD8BDCCAB.png
Views: 208
Size:  114.3 KB

Name:  E864911C-6BAD-4B68-B3E2-A4F2645C8880.png
Views: 204
Size:  135.2 KB

Which begs me to ask....

Druff, have any of your family members disowned you for speaking out against Trump playing a major role on the GOP? Or perhaps received death threats? And is that why you’ve been so silent on whether Trump should be convicted in the Senate trial? If so, be safe, brother!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Wow! This Republican civil war is gettin’ real!

Name:  5435CF14-76CF-473D-BE9A-BA2FD8BDCCAB.png
Views: 208
Size:  114.3 KB

Name:  E864911C-6BAD-4B68-B3E2-A4F2645C8880.png
Views: 204
Size:  135.2 KB

Which begs me to ask....

Druff, have any of your family members disowned you for speaking out against Trump playing a major role on the GOP? Or perhaps received death threats? And is that why you’ve been so silent on whether Trump should be convicted in the Senate trial? If so, be safe, brother!
    Last edited by snowtracks; 02-06-2021 at 10:53 PM. Reason: need to add

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    If you’re a fan of easy listening

I loved the Slow Burn podcast series on Watergate & The Clinton Scandal. One or both might have been on Netflix. Amazing goodness.

Axios is doing a similar job with Trump’s Last Stand

In How It Happened: Trump's Last Stand, national political reporter Jonathan Swan reveals the inside story of Donald Trump’s last few months in office.

Starting with Trump's COVID-19 recovery, this is the deeply reported story of what really led up to the insurrection on the Capitol and the current unprecedented moment.

Swan will take listeners into the Oval Office, onto Air Force One, and behind closed doors, sharing previously unreported details.

New episodes will publish on Mondays, beginning Jan. 18.
    https://www.axios.com/podcasts/how-it-happened

Somewhere along the way Swan uses the description “normies” to talk about those Trump advisors who had a grip on reality vs the loons like Sidney Powell & Rudy Guiiani.

Spoiler: the “normies” lost out.

Another thing that struck me for the first time was how shit really and truly went off the rails during or just after Trump was pumped full of Covid drugs (beyond his usual daily fuel). Coincidence? Let’s just say it’s cleaner to mark that moment in the timeline

Lotta fun
    I’m through all 4 releases of axios and season 4 of slow burn on David Duke. Obviously not Nixon quality as it’s a lesser story, but I was around for Duke, but now in context, that whole Duke line to paraphrase of “you can say all this stuff and they’ll love you, but you can’t be branded a Nazi.” That shit makes you realize what a proto he was. Unfortunately for him his young career had already branded him. I always viewed Trafficant as the proto-populist for this current movement, but now see it as a mixture of both.

What else you got? Both excellent recommendations.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    The day after Obama was elected they had a graphic up calling the financial crisis that started earlier that year "the Obama Recession." Not even after he was inaugurated. The day after he was elected.

If you believe one thing said on Fox News you are stupid. I hope they have to pay Dominion and Smartmatic billions.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Law and Order Logic party is just getting cucked all over the board today at levels that would make Jerry Falwell Jr. turn red with shame.

Load Metric

Just because the attempted GOP coup was retarded doesn't make it any less of a permanent stain on American democracy.

Law and order.

Comments

BCR: The thinking party. They simply think too much.

Thread Information