Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see Mumbles is still aboard the Young Turks conspiracy train.

Sorry, but just because Trump fucked up the last 2 months doesn't mean all the BS Russia stuff is suddenly true now.

Mumbles doesn't think for himself these days, and just parrots whatever Cenk tells him to say.

Sad!

Comments

Salty_Aus: Sad that you don't see what's obvious.

Sloppy Joe: Ahem irony

dwai:

nunbeater: lol the last 2 months don't make the Russian stuff true, that was already true before that

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

When have you spoken out against the left in the past few years?

Seems to me you just switched sides.
    The left was pretty well covered here in an extreme way. AOC and all that just is what it’s is.

My alarm lay with Trump. I had fun trying to amp up your concern. It was the easier and more rewarding play tbh in the context of PFA

This ain’t the tea party, for instance.
    So you didn't like a lot from the left, but chose to defend them or stay quiet just to troll me?

Sounds like a person we shouldn't ever be taking seriously.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Druff has officially lost it. Sanlmar is still sane at least.

Sanlmar: Offset

dwai:

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I don’t spend hours on Facebook political message boards.

Hillary bad - Republicans good. I do my job and have a family. Personally, I mailed it in 2016.

I read shit like the Fifth Risk and it wasn’t great.

This year, when the country was facing a crisis I really paid rapt attention. I listened closely to Trump ramble for 2 hours every afternoon.

I realized he was an idiot. I knew about Roy Cohn and all the stories. There it was in front of my eyes. He was stupid beyond words. Unable to process information he resorts to lying. His coping mechanisms are frightening. The closer I looked the more disturbed I got. He was a threat to my principles which he was elected to represent. He was a threat to the country.

Druff dismisses this as some passing fashion. Democracy is fragile. There are no guarantees. Meanwhile, whatever conservative notions he holds are gonna get swept into a corner.

Trump was the freaking incumbent. Republicans were gonna get massacred. This is a disaster. Druff wasn’t too bothered. AOC & Antifa were his obsession.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Shuddup libtard. :)

adamantium:

Sheesfaced:

gimmick:

ToasterOven:

Jayjami: Coge

Load Metric
    Trump has sworn to attack Republicans he doesn’t favor, for instance. Getting you to acknowledge a problem is trolling. Fine.

Whatever. I admitted my mistake. Continue the lazy sophistry. I’ll bow out of politics here.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Please don’t

Load Metric
    holy fuck guys remember that time that Antifa framed the Republicans for the Attack on the Capitol?

Comments

adamantium: lol

Walter Sobchak: that was awesome

Load Metric
    How much time in prison would someone get if they incite a riot and a lot of people get injured and some people die?

Load Metric
    Just wait until Trump becomes really unstable, unstable enough for Mike Pence to take action against Trump.

Trump incited a mob and sent them over to kill him, his family and others at the Capitol just wasn't enough.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    holy fuck guys remember that time that Antifa framed the Republicans for the Attack on the Capitol?
    Name:  that-was-awesome.jpg
Views: 1604
Size:  145.3 KB

Comments

nunbeater: I fucking love Farley

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    boy salmanr, you've really turned into another tds faggot, like we need more of those on PFA, but hey, I guess you gotta fit in

Load Metric
    I see Mumbles is still aboard the Young Turks conspiracy train.

Sorry, but just because Trump fucked up the last 2 months doesn't mean all the BS Russia stuff is suddenly true now.

Mumbles doesn't think for himself these days, and just parrots whatever Cenk tells him to say.

Sad!
    Druff, what fucking planet are you on??? Trump did all of those things! And sourcing was not from The Young Turks, which you conveniently use as a strawman to distract attention from addressing them in a lane attempt to provide cover for the egregious support of a criminal President by the modern GOP, most of whom accurately PUBLICLY described him as unfit for office before he took over the party.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    is druff attacking people because they are capable of seeing flaws in previous decisions they made?

sounds like a person we shouldnt be taking seriously if so.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Most of Trump's retarded policy decisions haven't even run to the point where you can feel the pain. I have no interest in describing all of those with their likely/possible conclusions.

It starts with things like this...

https://thediplomat.com/2021/01/the-...vestment-deal/

...the above doesn't happen without Trump. EU gave zero fucks in consulting US on how they deal with China. Short story is that China won.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hillary bad - Republicans good. I do my job and have a family. Personally, I mailed it in 2016.

This year, when the country was facing a crisis I really paid rapt attention. I listened closely to Trump ramble for 2 hours every afternoon.

I realized he was an idiot. I knew about Roy Cohn and all the stories. There it was in front of my eyes. He was stupid beyond words. Unable to process information he resorts to lying. His coping mechanisms are frightening. The closer I looked the more disturbed I got. He was a threat to my principles which he was elected to represent. He was a threat to the country.

Druff dismisses this as some passing fashion. Democracy is fragile. There are no guarantees. Meanwhile, whatever conservative notions he holds are gonna get swept into a corner.

Trump was the freaking incumbent. Republicans were gonna get massacred. This is a disaster. Druff wasn’t too bothered. AOC & Antifa were his obsession.
    You seem to be purposely avoiding my point.

It's not an either-or situation. If you're complaining about Trump, you can also complain about stupidity on the left. For some reason, years have passed and you couldn't be bothered to utter even once how foolish the left is acting. Yet somehow you had the time to take 50 different shots at Dodger management? Look, I enjoy your participation in the sports threads, but I'm not really buying that you couldn't find the time or trouble to say something about the side opposing Trump. It kinda reminds me of late night TV -- they have plenty of jokes they could tell about the left, but they're terrified to do so, because they're afraid it will empower Trump supporters.

As I said, if you've switched political sides, that's fine. Happens to people all the time. I won't hold it against you. I can tell you that you're not behaving like a centrist in recent years.

I've criticized Trump and Republicans more in the last 3 years than you've gone after the left. That should say something.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

It's not an either-or situation. If you're complaining about Trump, you can also complain about stupidity on the left. For some reason, years have passed and you couldn't be bothered to utter even once how foolish the left is acting. Yet somehow you had the time to take 50 different shots at Dodger management? Look, I enjoy your participation in the sports threads, but I'm not really buying that you couldn't find the time or trouble to say something about the side opposing Trump. It kinda reminds me of late night TV -- they have plenty of jokes they could tell about the left, but they're terrified to do so, because they're afraid it will empower Trump supporters.

As I said, if you've switched political sides, that's fine. Happens to people all the time. I won't hold it against you. I can tell you that you're not behaving like a centrist in recent years.

I've criticized Trump and Republicans more in the last 3 years than you've gone after the left. That should say something.
    I think you’ve missed it. I saw his issues with the left every year up until this year. He’s not you. He’s more into the economic policy angle of politics. He’s far less concerned with social justice stuff and shit that get you worked up. He’s a policy guy.

The left and BLM/riots out of hand is all post Covid. I think he saw it as a natural reaction to Trumps idiocy and the incompetence.

I actually consider him more of a conservative than you. He’s a small business guy who seems irritated that Trump has taken your party apart and that’s likely to cost him $ and years of democratic rule. I’m not sure I even agree with that take, but you’re obsessed with law and order and social shit. You’re more like a right version of SJW. You think that’s where the battle is. He’s concerned with bottom line stuff.

That’s how it appears to me from the outside not knowing either of you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I think you’ve missed it. I saw his issues with the left every year up until this year. He’s not you. He’s more into the economic policy angle of politics. He’s far less concerned with social justice stuff and shit that get you worked up. He’s a policy guy.

The left and BLM/riots out of hand is all post Covid. I think he saw it as a natural reaction to Trumps idiocy and the incompetence.

I actually consider him more of a conservative than you. He’s a small business guy who seems irritated that Trump has taken your party apart and that’s likely to cost him $ and years of democratic rule. I’m not sure I even agree with that take, but you’re obsessed with law and order and social shit. You’re more like a right version of SJW. You think that’s where the battle is. He’s concerned with bottom line stuff.

That’s how it appears to me from the outside not knowing either of you.

an absolute object lesson in critical analysis here.

san is a working man. he works hard and doesnt fuck around. his family works hard and doesnt fuck around. they dont care about 'identity politics'. they care about accruing generational wealth and security and retirement.

san thought trump was going to champion those causes because thats what trump said. some of us saw through it immediately. im from new york, i know who trump is, i know people from the circles he frequented and i know people from the circles he wanted to frequent but was not allowed in. so i saw the grift.

sanlimar like millions of other actual republicans simply didnt have that data. and sanlimar has been unflinching in his post-game analysis. which is why hes fucking great. there is very little in my world i would not trust him to manage, because hes sane and intelligent and capable of thoughtful analysis and i generally share his values.

anyone attempting to belittle sanlimar for these character strengths is dry snitching on themselves.

Comments

dwai: great post actually

gimmick:

ToasterOven: good one

big dick: .

Tellafriend: He’s a critical thinker and it makes him aces in my book

Jayjami:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Lol wait is druff actually trying to imply sanlmar isn't a centrist Republican and is now a tds Democrat libtard?

That would be a historically bad take.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bingo

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: its so weird how great he is, honestly

MumblesBadly: In before Druff says Arnie “was never really a Republican”.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    you just don't get it.

a normal person who recognizes trump is a sociopath wouldn't constantly whatabout when faced with trump's insanity. not every critique of trump needs a qualification about the left. if you think that we need equal time to bash the left when trump is literally trying to destroy the country, i just don't know what to say.

your standard canned response to any trump criticism is "i have said many times i disapprove of what trump did. that being said, the left..."

it's really nauseating

you are the worst kind of enabler for team retard. you are just constantly deflecting for him

as recent as a couple of weeks ago, you were totally dismissive of trump's rants that the election was "stolen" from him -- even mocking liberals for being outraged about it.

jesus did that age poorly

absolutely nothing changed in his rhetoric since that time, but suddenly that same behavior is a bridge too far for you.

just what the fuck

Comments

adamantium: 100

MumblesBadly: Damn! Nailed it!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Can someone find me odds of Schwarzenegger running for president????????????????????

Comments

sonatine: STAT

gimmick: i think he has lobbied for it and Elon might interested

Sanlmar: Whatabout the riots Conan?

MumblesBadly: We need the Schwartzenegger Amendment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Can someone find me odds of Schwarzenegger running for president????????????????????
    Zero point zero, since he does not meet the requirements for the office. He is not a natural-born American.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information