Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

Banned
    Load Metric
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...imaries-450381
    Trump squeezes Republicans with eye on 2022 primaries

President Donald Trump has instructed his top political advisers to begin monitoring potential 2022 GOP primary targets, as he lashes out at fellow Republicans whom he deems disloyal.

Trump in recent weeks has used his Twitter feed to attack Republicans for failing to get behind his unfounded claims the election was stolen from him. But his team is now taking more formal steps — such as tracking their public comments — with an eye toward possibly marshaling the president’s political operation to replace them with more Trump-friendly figures, according to a person with direct knowledge of the deliberations.
    I'm curious to hear what PFA Republicans think of this. Will you be supporting traditional conservatives or Trump Republicans?

Load Metric

President Donald Trump has instructed his top political advisers to begin monitoring potential 2022 GOP primary targets, as he lashes out at fellow Republicans whom he deems disloyal.

Trump in recent weeks has used his Twitter feed to attack Republicans for failing to get behind his unfounded claims the election was stolen from him. But his team is now taking more formal steps — such as tracking their public comments — with an eye toward possibly marshaling the president’s political operation to replace them with more Trump-friendly figures, according to a person with direct knowledge of the deliberations.
    I'm curious to hear what PFA Republicans think of this. Will you be supporting traditional conservatives or Trump Republicans?
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 356
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric

I'm curious to hear what PFA Republicans think of this. Will you be supporting total losers or Trump Republicans?

druff you gonna limp under the gun on total losers or shove with any two on Trump Republicans?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Civil War? I think something is gonna go down, some trigger fingers are itchy.

Me, lets just say I have alot of ammo and I keep buying more.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

Hey man just because those RINOs disagree with your politics doesn't mean you have to shoot em

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 356
Size:  621.7 KB
    This is a great point, it's astonishing to see TDS spreading through the Republican ranks

Load Metric

Another violent right wing coo coo bird

You gonna show up in D.C on the 6th of January?

Be there it's gonna be wild!
    Last edited by big dick; 12-24-2020 at 06:47 PM. Reason: cook

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Another violent right wing cook

You gonna show up in D.C on the 6th of January?

Be there it's gonna be wild!
    I never said I was violent or a "right wing cook". I am rather pro-active and just sitting back in case someone, anyone wants to screw with me. Im also not going to DC either. Be wild, I think so, but Im peaceful and dont cause problems.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    i know its hard to stay focused and see any one issue clearly at any given time but please be aware:

all that 'pork' foreign aid in the bill that trump threatened to veto was explicitly requested by his own state department.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bret-bai...-requested-it/

thats not a conspiracy theory or supposition, its actual fucking fact with a paper trail; its literally indisputable.

he had his own state department demand billions in foreign aid, then he stood at his pulpit and made a video eviscerating congress for including it in the bill.

im not going to taint this post with any analysis of what his motives are because they should be fairly clear to anyone who graduated high school and is not in a cult.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i know its hard to stay focused and see any one issue clearly at any given time but please be aware:

all that 'pork' foreign aid in the bill that trump threatened to veto was explicitly requested by his own state department.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bret-bai...-requested-it/

thats not a conspiracy theory or supposition, its actual fucking fact with a paper trail; its literally indisputable.

he had his own state department demand billions in foreign aid, then he stood at his pulpit and made a video eviscerating congress for including it in the bill.

im not going to taint this post with any analysis of what his motives are because they should be fairly clear to anyone who graduated high school and is not in a cult.
    sure buddy, you and your conspiracy theories

Load Metric
    Lol he loves pointing out that congressional Republicans outperformed him pretty strongly. Sad!

If the GOP didn't have such a weak candidate at the top of the ticket they probably would have won the presidency pretty handily.

The Trump legacy will live on though. Lara Trump for North Carolina senate:
    https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...Senate-primary

Ivanka to Florida:

Don JR in Pennsylvania:
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-l...perdue-1557384
    Pro-Trump Lawyer Calls for Georgia Runoffs Boycott, Hints at Arresting Loeffler, Perdue

Lin Wood, a pro-Trump lawyer who has been aggressively promoting unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, tweeted a plan to boycott Georgia's critical Senate runoff race Friday and hinted at arresting GOP Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.

Wood has also accused Loeffler, Perdue, and Georgia Governor Brian Kemp of participating in election fraud against Trump.

Load Metric
    i feel like in the last week, the odds of lin being a leftist agitator have gone from +650 to +220.

Comments

PLOL: def a leftist

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

so this was literally all about 'section 230' aka no one can say mean things about his diapers on sosh media.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Back in my day, it was the Democrats that acted like a bunch of pussies.

What a wild few years it's been

Load Metric

parler in its feelings about mitch rn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There won't be a civil war. This will die down after Trump realizes that it's completely over, and that will be that.
    Fundamentally misunderstanding Trump. He gives zero fucks about the party. This is beyond any dispute now.

Maybe you gotta tear it down and rebuild from scratch.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information