Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    1. Daly is easily on planet Druff regarding Trump
    2. The crazy fuck is out of the white house
    3. Democrats will show up in similar numbers for the 2024 election
    4.Ted Cruz will never be president

5. Druff will continue to point out Obama's mistakes as evidence that fascism is the only responsible approach to governance.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    so many people came out for this record setting election with arguably the easiest president to hate since Jimmy Carter at the top of the ballot........
    Jimmy Carter wasn’t hated. This “outsider” was viewed as a mistake, ineffectual and overwhelmed but his character was never questioned.

Trump really defies comparison. Even Nixon was better liked.

This may surprise you but trumps approval ratings are and have been higher than Carter.

So you can say “well Trump is “hated” and Carter was “disliked”” but that doesn’t matter on the point I was making, despite the words I chose.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    There has been a massive change. We just haven't measured it yet.

The next 30 days will tell us a lot. I have a feeling that Trump and his diehard supporters won't be very pleased with the GOP establishment as inauguration day approaches.

You could have taken the same line after Trump won 4 years ago. “DNC CIVIL WAR!!!!” Progressives AT WAR with moderates!!!!!!!!! OMG how they going to survive lolzzzzzz!!!!!

Lot of “establishment” GOP types are going to be eager to hit the reset button. Lot of Trump conservatives will be eager to caucus with a moderate led GOP. They ain’t voting Biden, that’s for sure.

Load Metric
    the premise of this thread is laughably absurd.

to say that the GOP is unified under trump is the understatement of the century.

trump is literally a god to all republicans, not just the ones that show up at rallies.

no republican in congress will even admit trump lost the election

think about that.

even if you're able to coax out a negative comment about trump from a republican, it will be prefaced by a soliloquy of why the SJW's are the worst, followed by a mild rebuke for trump's "not great choice of words," and ended by 10 reasons why trump is much better than biden and that democrats are not the party of science.

i used to like druff's posts but -- as the rest of you would agree -- he is no longer even readable.

trumpism did this to him like it did with every republican on the planet.

it's sad.

Comments

splitthis: Libs are delusional

sonatine: oh hon....

Daly: Don’t normally red rep but this is horrible

adamantium:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i used to like druff's posts but -- as the rest of you would agree -- he is no longer even readable.

it's sad.

cults prey upon people who dont feel like they are taken seriously or understood.

instead of having a tough convo about why they arent taken seriously, cults tell them they are accepted just as they are by their new peers, and they are so beautiful and meaningful and relevant and the more they submerge themselves in that environment, the more endorphins get released and more and more of their brains get wired into that reward system, and the only ask is they participate in it which brings them even greater feelings of acceptance, control, and identity.

sometimes the cults quietly adapt and expand, like the moonies.

other times, the cult leaders melt down or rug pull.

between you and me, i dont think trump has the required personality traits to convert this to something sustainable.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

to say that the GOP is unified under trump is the understatement of the century.

trump is literally a god to all republicans, not just the ones that show up at rallies.

think about that.

even if you're able to coax out a negative comment about trump from a republican, it will be prefaced by a soliloquy of why the SJW's are the worst, followed by a mild rebuke for trump's "not great choice of words," and ended by 10 reasons why trump is much better than biden and that democrats are not the party of science.

it's sad.
    hmmm..

wait for it.....

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 266
Size:  621.7 KB

Banned
    Load Metric

Yeah Trump is God. And their God just got stabbed in the back by William Barr, Brian Kemp, Doug Ducey, Amy Coney Barrett, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and many other top Republicans. The GOP establishment is quickly becoming perceived as the Deep State.

I could certainly end up being wrong about this, and I don't think it's 100% to happen. It's still a developing situation, so it will be interesting to see how things unfold the next couple weeks.

Load Metric
    Name:  35cfe31.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  145.6 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh and I guess Fox News is also the swamp now lul

Load Metric
    THEY ARE, THEY WERE SOLD.

THEY WERE THE FIRST TO GASLIGHT US INTO BELIEVING TRUMP LOST

Comments

Rick Sanchez: HELL YEAH DRAIN THE SWAMP
    Last edited by dwai; 12-14-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Load Metric

think about that.

it's sad.

I’m not sure I’ve ever read a post more wrong at PFA than this one. Has to be satire.

Comments

blake: team retard rep

dwai: offset the severe case of TDS

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard

(cue response beginning with 'Ok?')

Comments

Rick Sanchez: We also would have accepted "...and?"
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    THEY ARE, THEY WERE SOLD.

THEY WERE THE FIRST TO GASLIGHT US INTO BELIEVING TRUMP LOST
    No, the Murdoch still own Fox News.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Boy, does Ben Shapiro's brand seem familiar or what!?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Boy, does Ben Shapiro's brand seem familiar or what!?

i swear to god i saw that tweet and was going to make that exact post.

at least ben doesnt actually believe his scenarios happened.

Load Metric

think about that.

it's sad.
    It’s sad that no Republican in Congress will admit Trump lost the election. Everyone is delusional and rank and file behind dear leader Trump.

There’s clearly a constitutional president-elect,” added Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), the No. 4 GOP leader. Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) said “the Electoral College vote today makes clear that Joe Biden is now president-elect.” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) agreed that “it’s time to turn the page and begin a new administration.” And Sen Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) was unequivocal: “Vice President Biden is the president-elect

Comments

dwai: he has TDS man

Load Metric

think about that.

it's sad.
    It’s sad that no Republican in Congress will admit Trump lost the election. Everyone is delusional and rank and file behind dear leader Trump.

There’s clearly a constitutional president-elect,” added Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), the No. 4 GOP leader. Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) said “the Electoral College vote today makes clear that Joe Biden is now president-elect.” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) agreed that “it’s time to turn the page and begin a new administration.” And Sen Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) was unequivocal: “Vice President Biden is the president-elect
    lol at this dishonest and utterly retarded take

you're quoting a politico article FROM TODAY -- after the electoral college officially voted. what else could they say? how about saying it BEFORE -- you know -- like we did in every other presidential election after the votes came in.

also lol at taking my "no republican in congress admitted that biden won" literally -- as if i think that literally none of them admitted it.

ok like 5 of them did. my premise is totally wrecked. indeed, maybe the "most wrong" post in pfa history.

just what on earth with the posters here.

Load Metric

you're quoting a politico article FROM TODAY -- after the electoral college officially voted. what else could they say? how about saying it BEFORE -- you know -- like we did in every other presidential election after the votes came in.

also lol at taking my "no republican in congress admitted that biden won" literally -- as if i think that literally none of them admitted it.

ok like 5 of them did. my premise is totally wrecked. indeed, maybe the "most wrong" post in pfa history.

I apologize? I guess next time I’ll assume you don’t mean what you actually say. Next time I won’t introduce any actual facts into the conversation and we will just let you go on about whatever you want.

Load Metric

I apologize? I guess next time I’ll assume you don’t mean what you actually say. Next time I won’t introduce any actual facts into the conversation and we will just let you go on about whatever you want.
    no, really.

great correction alerting me to 4 republicans admitting biden is president-elect after the electoral college actually voted.

my whole premise is flawed.

Thread Information