Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1873

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Its like a relative that does some dumb shit. You love them but you choose not to enable them.

I’m so done

tick tock

my wife asked me how long did we have before the shit really hits the fan. i floundered around with if this, then that..... but struggled with a solid answer. what say you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Its like a relative that does some dumb shit. You love them but you choose not to enable them.

I’m so done

tick tock

my wife asked me how long did we have before the shit really hits the fan. i floundered around with if this, then that..... but struggled with a solid answer. what say you?
    witness must answer the question

I offer this. Doomberg is a Grant Williams partner. Petrodollar and sanctions, etc. Tellafriend nods head.

Have her listen then she can sit you down over cocktails and have a heart to heart.

I very rarely recommend stuff but this was important to me.

The click-baity title is embarrassing - I admit

I forgot… its mentioned early on that Grant wrote an article about Ukraine “Putin on the Ritz” a while back… clever af title.

What say you?

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

The woman who fucked half her gym calling for others to repent.

Lol team retard

Nothing worse than ugly washed up MAGA whores taking up space at the gym while they desperately try to fuck anything and everything.

End of times.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The woman who fucked half her gym calling for others to repent.

Lol team retard

Nothing worse than ugly washed up MAGA whores taking up space at the gym while they desperately try to fuck anything and everything.

End of times.

LOL splitthis, too bad she got rejected at the gym by that old man worse than Druff at his H.S. reunion.

Im sure she still sucks a cock here and there in the parking lot, gotta keep those AIDS carp fed.

Comments

mickeycrimm: sloppy slurping cock again

splitthis: Fish killer

Dan Druff: Portland cuck attacking older women, bad look
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    He’s late to the party, we could have wrote that segment 4 years ago, but being confronted with the Nazis of the alt right day after day has him making too much sense.

Strange how much of the right will say I stand with Israel, but on a personal level, they hate Jews. It's a party attached to the land to fulfill biblical fantasies, while hating the actual people. They support the dirt you live on.

Load Metric
    He’s late to the party, we could have wrote that segment 4 years ago, but being confronted with the Nazis of the alt right day after day has him making too much sense.

Strange how much of the right will say I stand with Israel, but on a personal level, they hate Jews. It's a party attached to the land to fulfill biblical fantasies, while hating the actual people. They support the dirt you live on.

well, they did kill their god.

Load Metric

Christians don't hate Jews. Christians do not hate anyone. Jesus taught to love everyone. "The Jews" did not kill Jesus. You can't blame an entire race for what just a few people did.

Ben Shapiro has painted himself into a corner. His list of "people out to get him" is going to continue growing. So far it's Crowder, Owens and Carson but there will be more.

The left wing narrative that Christians will kill Jews at the Rapture is a totally bald face lie. Most Christian denominations don't believe in the Rapture anyway. But it's a belief that Christians will rise to heaven with Jesus when he returns. There's nothing in the doctrine about Christians killing anyone, and that includes Jews.

Comments

splitthis: Jews will come to Jesus.

David USF: LOL No they wont, Nurse Ratched.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-06-2024 at 11:28 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The left wing narrative that Christians will kill Jews at the Rapture is a totally bald face lie.
    Really? Have you ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition, the pogroms of Eastern Europe, or the Holocaust? Cuz history never repeats itself.

Load Metric

Christians don't hate Jews. Christians do not hate anyone. Jesus taught to love everyone. "The Jews" did not kill Jesus. You can't blame an entire race for what just a few people did.

Ben Shapiro has painted himself into a corner. His list of "people out to get him" is going to continue growing. So far it's Crowder, Owens and Carson but there will be more.

The left wing narrative that Christians will kill Jews at the Rapture is a totally bald face lie. Most Christian denominations don't believe in the Rapture anyway. But it's a belief that Christians will rise to heaven with Jesus when he returns. There's nothing in the doctrine about Christians killing anyone, and that includes Jews.
    Lol thinking Jesus was a real person.

Comments

splitthis: Already proven He Was.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Jesus' life was documented in print by several people of the time. LOL you don't know that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Jesus' life was documented in print by several people of the time. LOL you don't know that.

please explain with citation.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Reza Aslan recently wrote a biography of Jesus as (as I recall) pretty much confirmed he was an actual person. The myth, or religion, was created after he died by Paul and Jesus brother John(?). There were competing versions of the myth that Paul eventually won.

But he was a real person. There are tax records.
    https://www.amazon.com/Zealot-Reza-Aslan-audiobook/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Funny how predictable this entire Candace Owens debacle was.

As I said in another thread, there was zero point zero chance it would work out.

Had they never hired her, Daily Wire could stay in its mainstream conservatism lane, Candace Owens would be in her alt-right lane, and the two could occasionally collaborate without getting in each other's way.

By hiring her and then firing her, Daily Wire has enraged the right wing social media conservatives -- the same ones who helped elevate Trump and destroy DeSantis' challenge against him. You don't want to piss off that group if you're a conservative politician or influencer.

Very very dumb.

Anyway, as sad as I am to admit this, I am seeing a record level of anti-Semitism in my lifetime. All started with the 10/7 attacks. First it emboldened the anti-Semitic left, which has existed for quite some time, but hidden in plain sight. For awhile, most of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew noise came from left wing sources, much to the chagrin of lifetime Democrat Jews. The cowardly mainline Democratic Party did little to attempt to push back.

However, now the anti-Semitic right -- primarily the alt-right -- has also jumped on the Israel/Jew hate train, and are being just as loud as the left.

The horseshoe theory has never been more prominent and true than it is right now.

There might be a US political shake up very soon. Both parties now have an old-school mainstream contingent, and a loud, obnoxious, hateful, extreme contingent. And these contingents in both parties are getting to increasingly hate one another.

Uh oh.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As I said in another thread, there was zero point zero chance it would work out.

Had they never hired her, Daily Wire could stay in its mainstream conservatism lane, Candace Owens would be in her alt-right lane, and the two could occasionally collaborate without getting in each other's way.

By hiring her and then firing her, Daily Wire has enraged the right wing social media conservatives -- the same ones who helped elevate Trump and destroy DeSantis' challenge against him. You don't want to piss off that group if you're a conservative politician or influencer.

Very very dumb.

Anyway, as sad as I am to admit this, I am seeing a record level of anti-Semitism in my lifetime. All started with the 10/7 attacks. First it emboldened the anti-Semitic left, which has existed for quite some time, but hidden in plain sight. For awhile, most of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew noise came from left wing sources, much to the chagrin of lifetime Democrat Jews. The cowardly mainline Democratic Party did little to attempt to push back.

However, now the anti-Semitic right -- primarily the alt-right -- has also jumped on the Israel/Jew hate train, and are being just as loud as the left.

The horseshoe theory has never been more prominent and true than it is right now.

There might be a US political shake up very soon. Both parties now have an old-school mainstream contingent, and a loud, obnoxious, jaetful, extreme contingent. And these contingents in both parties are getting to increasingly hate one another.

Uh oh.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Very very dumb.

There might be a US political shake up very soon. Both parties now have an old-school mainstream contingent, and a loud, obnoxious, jaetful, extreme contingent. And these contingents in both parties are getting to increasingly hate one another.

Uh oh.
    No hate coming from the right....but they won't tolerate "Christ is King" taking a back seat to Jewish Orthodoxy. Jesus taught to love your enemies. Showing empathy for Palestinians is not anti-semitism. But Shapiro believes it is.

I have problems with the term semite, anyway. Plenty of Arabs are semites.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Poor Lindsey. Three+ years of serious ass kissing down the drain in one day.

Name:  pfa dt throws lindsey again.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  42.5 KB
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Thread Information