Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Banned
    Load Metric
    Add Mitch McConnell to the growing list of Republican Deep State communist swamp creatures!

Right wing social media is losing its mind over this. The loonies at thedonald.win are screaming about how McConnel is compromised by the Chinese, I guess because of his wife?

Meanwhile the Parler crew is siding with Trump over party.

Name:  EpSyozAXYAAnU-9.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  49.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Add Mitch McConnell to the growing list of Republican Deep State communist swamp creatures!

Right wing social media is losing its mind over this. The loonies at thedonald.win are screaming about how McConnel is compromised by the Chinese, I guess because of his wife?

Civil war is on yall

Load Metric
    i saw someone on twitter say loomer was cuter in the face than AOC and nothing demonstrates how far our nation has drifted from sanity than that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good for Mitch.

Those on the right shaming him should be shaming themselves. The left has lived in a world of delusion for a long time now -- especially in 2020 -- and the media has been complicit. Now a portion of the right is living in their own world of delusion.

I will never go along with a delusional narrative, no matter what size portion of my party supports it.

I still believe that this outrage will die down after Biden takes office. You will have the extremists who will continue shouting that Trump was cheated and might leave the GOP, but most others will move on and get past it, even if they still believe Trump got ripped off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I will never go along with a delusional narrative

Comments

nunbeater: Not sure why you're posting that GIF.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure why you're posting that GIF.

There's nothing much to see here, regarding me. I said Biden won very early on. I've never been part of any crazy conspiracy theories. I have been willing to criticize my own party when I've seen something I didn't like.

I can be disappointed in a certain portion of the Republican voter base while still clearly identifying as a member of the party. Only if the party completely goes into the weeds for the long term, and completely transforms into something I don't like, will I consider leaving it.

The other problem is that the Democrats suck so much, and promote policy which is mostly the polar opposite of what I believe. So I'm definitely not becoming a rum dick and jumping to that side, no matter what happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I will never go along with a delusional narrative

Name:  mental game.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  46.2 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby:

Banned
    Load Metric
    lmao who talks like that to a woman? Did an incel write that caption?

Load Metric
    lmao who talks like that to a woman? Did an incel write that caption?
    I dont know, but the chick is hot.

Load Metric

Mitchs nuts sit on Schumers desk and everybody knows it.. McConnell is a eunuch..

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar:

Load Metric
    I’m going to show you a picture Rick. Tell me what you see.

losing reelection has not cost him one iota of social-media stardom; he’s gained another 1.5 million followers since Election Day.
    Civil war builds the brand

Druff was crying about social media censorship over yonder in the tall grass.

Frankly, I believe Trump gets removed from Twitter when he returns to private life. I made a prop bet that he gets sacked before year end but Twitter exempts World Leaders from normal code of conduct.i failed to read fine print.

incitement to violence or an immediate threat is the violation Trump would probably have to commit. He will make this error at 2:30am and Twitter will seize the moment.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-15-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Side note- Its time for three certain people to retire- Mitch McConnell 78, Nancy Pelosi 80 and Dianne Feinstein 87. After age 70, its time to go, seriously.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Side note- Its time for three certain people to retire- Mitch McConnell 78, Nancy Pelosi 80 and Dianne Feinstein 87. After age 70, its time to go, seriously.
    The future of the conservative movement haven’t been born yet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I’m going to show you a picture Rick. Tell me what you see.

losing reelection has not cost him one iota of social-media stardom; he’s gained another 1.5 million followers since Election Day.
    Civil war builds the brand

Druff was crying about social media censorship over yonder in the tall grass.

Frankly, I believe Trump gets removed from Twitter when he returns to private life. I made a prop bet that he gets sacked before year end but Twitter exempts World Leaders from normal code of conduct.i failed to read fine print.

incitement to violence or an immediate threat is the violation Trump would probably have to commit. He will make this error at 2:30am and Twitter will seize the moment.
    Oh snap,

If Trump announces his candidacy for 2024 he is protected from getting his account suspended on Twitter per their rules.

crafty. twitter is his oxygen

Comments

sonatine: everyone loves a good car crash

Load Metric
    ‘We Need New Leadership’: Ocasio-Cortez Says It’s Time For Pelosi and Schumer to Go

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/we...schumer-to-go/

REPUBLICAN CIVIL WAR... oh wait

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    ‘We Need New Leadership’: Ocasio-Cortez Says It’s Time For Pelosi and Schumer to Go

She’s right, but she’s worse than them as far as advocating for the shit she wants. We need a rust belt Democrat in the worst way, because these people clearly don’t get white working class disaffected people at all.

I don’t understand how they watched Trump have millions of people chanting “build that wall” in towns where the only Mexican you’ll see is when you go to a Mexican eatery. How a lightbulb didn’t go off in their empty fucking heads?

These peoples jobs are already in China and Mexico.

Instead of being angry at the system that made that beneficial, they are chanting build that wall. How you don’t realize you aren’t dealing with thinking people? You’re dealing with emotional people who went past being talked to twenty years ago.

Defund the police and AOC are why we don’t have a majority and she still won’t shut the fuck up. Completely lacks self awareness. Total detriment. Fuck, this was the worst general election for Latinos, so she doesn’t even help there.

Disaffected white people in the states that matter and are in play are the drunk angry guy swinging wildly in the bar who ends up clocking his own buddy standing next to him.

How the Dems don’t get this makes me lose my mind. How they don’t notice exit polling will show 60% approve of all the shit they want, yet Bernie gets dusted and they wonder why? You, that’s why.

You can’t tell people what’s best for them and run on that shit. These are people fed a constant stream of Fox News and misinformation from social media and are too angry to think it through. The other side will wrap themselves in the flag and label them and it’s game over.

Trying to advocate and run on that shit and then adding green new deal and defund the police is so idiotic it hurts my head.

If you want a higher minimum wage and universal health care, you get the majority, pass it, and it will be here forever. What progressive measures get rescinded once implemented? None. But you need to win.

How about you shut the fuck up? What she does is equivalent to sitting in a chair and talking to her dog and explaining why he should just eat his medicine. Dumb ass, just stick it in a piece of hamburger like a non-retarded person does. That’s how shit gets done. Good luck trying to get rid of Obamacare in the rust belt. Not happening. You can get through $15 minimum wage and most of the economic shit you want and it will be there forever or you can keep talking and never get the majority.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: truth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

She’s right, but she’s worse than them as far as advocating for the shit she wants. We need a rust belt Democrat in the worst way, because these people clearly don’t get white working class disaffected people at all.

I don’t understand how they watched Trump have millions of people chanting “build that wall” in towns where the only Mexican you’ll see is when you go to a Mexican eatery. How a lightbulb didn’t go off in their empty fucking heads?

These peoples jobs are already in China and Mexico.

Instead of being angry at the system that made that beneficial, they are chanting build that wall. How you don’t realize you aren’t dealing with thinking people? You’re dealing with emotional people who went past being talked to twenty years ago.

Defund the police and AOC are why we don’t have a majority and she still won’t shut the fuck up. Completely lacks self awareness. Total detriment. Fuck, this was the worst general election for Latinos, so she doesn’t even help there.

Disaffected white people in the states that matter and are in play are the drunk angry guy swinging wildly in the bar who ends up clocking his own buddy standing next to him.

How the Dems don’t get this makes me lose my mind. How they don’t notice exit polling will show 60% approve of all the shit they want, yet Bernie gets dusted and they wonder why? You, that’s why.

You can’t tell people what’s best for them and run on that shit. These are people fed a constant stream of Fox News and misinformation from social media and are too angry to think it through. The other side will wrap themselves in the flag and label them and it’s game over.

Trying to advocate and run on that shit and then adding green new deal and defund the police is so idiotic it hurts my head.

If you want a higher minimum wage and universal health care, you get the majority, pass it, and it will be here forever. What progressive measures get rescinded once implemented? None. But you need to win.

How about you shut the fuck up? What she does is equivalent to sitting in a chair and talking to her dog and explaining why he should just eat his medicine. Dumb ass, just stick it in a piece of hamburger like a non-retarded person does. That’s how shit gets done. Good luck trying to get rid of Obamacare in the rust belt. Not happening. You can get through $15 minimum wage and most of the economic shit you want and it will be there forever or you can keep talking and never get the majority.
    The thing is that AOC needs the public to demand very basic shit from establishment dems. Just getting dem majority gets her nothing. She has only one play to apply pressure to her "own" party. She can't really touch their funding directly.

Fucking over the rustbelt was always a bi-partisan project. Demolishing the middle class was a bi-partisan effort. Clinton and Obama were there just as much as Reagan and Bush family. The dems gave somewhat better lip service and some means to deal with the destruction, but that's about it.

AOC has no leverage to dems when she is silent.

Load Metric

Thread Information