Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Yes, imagine identifying with a party which doesn't want violent criminals released on $0 bail, 9-month abortions on demand, allowing cities to be destroyed by rioters while police are ordered to do nothing, getting ordinary people fired for agreeing with the other party's politics, and encouraging transgender 3-year-olds.

These are all very rational positions taken by major figures in a certain political party in 2020.

I'll let you guess which one.
    if you were to poll democrats on each of these issues, they would be against every one of them 100 to 1

that's why you only allege that certain "major figures in a political party" believe them instead of most democrats.

the problem for you is that jeanine pirro's words are actually believed by most republicans.

that's kind of a big difference, no?
    MY BODY MY CHOICE!

HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE!

WEAR A MASK YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE!

Yes, imagine identifying with a party which doesn't want violent criminals released on $0 bail, 9-month abortions on demand, allowing cities to be destroyed by rioters while police are ordered to do nothing, getting ordinary people fired for agreeing with the other party's politics, and encouraging transgender 3-year-olds.

These are all very rational positions taken by major figures in a certain political party in 2020.

Druff, I'm part of the "woke left" and I don't want any of the those things. You've just been fed the "left bad, right good" narrative and you ate it up like the fucking toddler you are.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff seems beyond help these days.

Walter Sobchak: SAD!

Muck Ficon: Druff has gone full Trump mode.

Load Metric

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Druff, I'm part of the "woke left" and I don't want any of the those things. You've just been fed the "left bad, right good" narrative and you ate it up like the fucking toddler you are.
    No one does here. Somehow he must think he has a collection of the most moderate Dems ever here, and that it just so happens almost all the Trump voters here are all in on the most insane shit. What used to comprise sane Republicans, he now labels fake.

Someone like San who is a small business man in a super high tax state. He’s a fake conservative. Only the nutjobs here who believe it’s all some globalist agenda and there was widespread voter fraud are the actual conservatives. But the left is fucked because of this imaginary army you find only on twitter or in a few super liberal cities and that average about 25 years old and run exactly nothing are to be feared, while the Republican Party being fully radicalized and averaging about 50 and actually run and own shit are no big deal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

No one does here. Somehow he must think he has a collection of the most moderate Dems ever here, and that it just so happens almost all the Trump voters here are all in on the most insane shit. What used to comprise sane Republicans, he now labels fake.

Someone like San who is a small business man in a super high tax state. He’s a fake conservative. Only the nutjobs here who believe it’s all some globalist agenda and there was widespread voter fraud are the actual conservatives. But the left is fucked because of this imaginary army you find only on twitter or in a few super liberal cities and that average about 25 years old and run exactly nothing are to be feared, while the Republican Party being fully radicalized and averaging about 50 and actually run and own shit are no big deal.

everything druff knows about 'the woke left' comes from his facebook timeline.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

found mumbles' truck

Name:  Screenshot_20201206-103922_Gallery.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  644.5 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Please blur out my trailer’s license plate number.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On 9-month abortion rights, where Buttigieg defends his support of legalizing abortion at ANY TIME in the pregnancy (even moments before birth), without threat to the mom's life, as long as a doctor rubber-stamps it:

Pete Buttigieg: These hypotheticals are set up to provoke a strong emotional reaction

Chris Wallace: These aren't hypotheticals — there are 6,000 women a year who get an abortion in the third trimester.

Pete Buttigieg: That's right, representing less than one percent of cases a year.. So, let's put ourselves in the shoes of a woman in that situation. If it's that late in your pregnancy, that means almost by definition you've been expecting to carry it to term. We're talking about women who have perhaps chosen the name, women who have purchased the crib, families that then get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime, something about the health or the life of the mother that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice. That decision is not going to be made any better, medically or morally, because the government is dictating how that decision should be made.
    https://www.newsweek.com/pete-buttig...w-line-1538231

Leftists seem to have enjoyed sharing the above:

The comments have resurfaced on social media, with some Twitter users praising Buttigieg and sharing a partial transcript of the 2019 town hall. One tweet featuring the exchange was retweeted nearly 30 thousand times. The remarks were later shared by actor Meredith Salenger, a critic of the president, whose tweet racked up nearly 12 thousand shares.

For the slow kids here, Mayor Pete was saying that no woman would choose to murder her about-to-be-born baby because it's "the most important decision of their lifetime", so we shouldn't have laws against it.

The leftists kept sharing this as if it was an amazing quote shutting down all opposition to laws permitting 9-month abortion, but as everything is with Mayor Pete, it's all smoke and mirrors. The women who "picked out a name and bought cribs" aren't the ones getting the late term abortions, for the most part. These abortions are typically done by women whose life circumstances suddenly change -- such as the broke 22-year-old whose boyfriend abruptly left her at the 7-month mark of the pregnancy.

Anyway, obviously this isn't a fringe position, if Mayor Pete said it, and if social media erupted sharing this.

Also, how is it a fringe position if it's already LEGAL in multiple blue states?

But don't worry, guys. Mayor Pete points out that it's only 1% of all abortions, so we're not allowing the murder of a LOT of fully-formed babies, only some fully-formed babies. No big deal!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Next let's do cashless bail.

It already exists in NYC.

California tried to make it STATE LAW in a 2020 proposition. The proposition lost, but still got over 43% YES votes. Guess which political party those 43% were part of?

But yeah, super duper fringe position which doesn't define today's left.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Next, let's do "allowing cities to be destroyed by rioters while police are ordered to do nothing".

You guys realized this happened lots of times in 2020, right? You realize the first big riot of 2020 -- Minneapolis -- this is exactly what occurred, right?

You guys realize the mainstream media did not criticize these decisions at all, with very few exceptions, right?

This even happened in Kentucky, where Democrat Mayor Greg Fischer gave a stand down order during violence related to Breonna Taylor protests: https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...es/3359742001/

Same thing in Los Angeles, New York, even Kenosha.

Totally fringe stuff, though. Not a Democratic position at all.

Load Metric
    GET EM DRUFF

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Next let's do transgender kids.

Let's take our incoming President.

The idea that an eight-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides you know, I decided I want to be transgender. That's what I think I'd like to be. It'd make my life a lot easier. There should be zero discrimination.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-t...iscrimination/

There should be "zero discrimination" guys, against 8-year-olds who want to transition. Gotta respect those 8-year-olds who want to mutilate their bodies!

Totally fringe though. Only said by the President of the United States for 2021 and beyond.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The funny thing is that I don't even think Creepy Joe believes that.

I think he just said it because he needed to excite his woke base, and he knows that position is popular with so many Democrats that it wouldn't push many away from his own party.

Let's face it. You guys have turned into extreme, science-denying nutjobs who put feelings and performative wokeness over everything else. This is the party which made xenophobia the #1 issue of February 2020, instead of worrying about COVID!

Don't make me start posting those quotes.

It's okay to admit that your party has gone off the deep end and needs to be reclaimed. It's very cute how all of you pretend that you don't believe these crazy positions are held by the vast majority of your party at this point, much of it through woke social pressuring.

Load Metric
    On 9-month abortion rights, where Buttigieg defends his support of legalizing abortion at ANY TIME in the pregnancy (even moments before birth), without threat to the mom's life, as long as a doctor rubber-stamps it:

The comments have resurfaced on social media, with some Twitter users praising Buttigieg and sharing a partial transcript of the 2019 town hall. One tweet featuring the exchange was retweeted nearly 30 thousand times. The remarks were later shared by actor Meredith Salenger, a critic of the president, whose tweet racked up nearly 12 thousand shares.

For the slow kids here, Mayor Pete was saying that no woman would choose to murder her about-to-be-born baby because it's "the most important decision of their lifetime", so we shouldn't have laws against it.

The leftists kept sharing this as if it was an amazing quote shutting down all opposition to laws permitting 9-month abortion, but as everything is with Mayor Pete, it's all smoke and mirrors. The women who "picked out a name and bought cribs" aren't the ones getting the late term abortions, for the most part. These abortions are typically done by women whose life circumstances suddenly change -- such as the broke 22-year-old whose boyfriend abruptly left her at the 7-month mark of the pregnancy.

Anyway, obviously this isn't a fringe position, if Mayor Pete said it, and if social media erupted sharing this.

Also, how is it a fringe position if it's already LEGAL in multiple blue states?

Try again, geniuses.
    Social media erupting. 30k retweets is nothing. Dude is a national figure. I will concede there is 30k leftists of the extreme variety.

Omg, social media erupting. This washed up actor got over 14k retweet’s for this, a month after the damn election. Kevin Sorbo must really be powerful.

Answer why there are half a dozen nutjobs here on your site that spout shit just as crazy as Trump. That’s how prevalent the insanity is. You don’t have to go search for it. It’s everywhere.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20200810-193426_Gallery.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  241.4 KB

Load Metric

Try again, geniuses.
    Social media erupting. 30k retweets is nothing. Dude is a national figure. I will concede there is 30k leftists of the extreme variety.

Omg, social media erupting. This washed up actor got over 14k retweet’s for this, a month after the damn election. Kevin Sorbo must really be powerful.

Answer why there are half a dozen nutjobs here on your site that spout shit just as crazy as Trump. That’s how prevalent the insanity is. You don’t have to go search for it. It’s everywhere.
    who are these nutjobs you keep referring to?

nothing close to the Cult of the left that exists on this forum(yourself included) who make excuses for every bad take the left has on every major issue.

STFU already you old drug addicted faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

nothing close to the Cult of the left that exists on this forum(yourself included) who make excuses for every bad take the left has on every major issue.

Do you think Druff is a pussy to stay at home and ride this out or wear a mask? Do you think he’s wrong when he says it presents a danger to those over 40?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

And I’m clearly referring to you when I’m discussing the trash here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BCR, that quote was shared everywhere. It was pounding me from every angle on Facebook and Twitter. That's how I know it exists. Do you think I was watching a Mayor Pete interview with Chris Wallace?

I'm not saying every Democrat supports laws permitting 9-month-abortion. I'm saying that it's widely accepted in the party at this point, by enough people to where it's no longer even close to fringe.

As I said, multiple states actually allow this already, so clearly it's not just a few AOC-loving nutjobs supporting the position.

Basically a lot of Democrats want you to be able to kill a baby minutes away from being born, provided you can find a doctor to sign off that the mother's "health" is impacted -- even if it's just something like depression.

They want to put the decision to murder a fully formed human being in the hands of an insane mom and a money-grubbing doctor who will do anything that won't get his license revoked.

"Trust a woman and her doctor, no matter what."

Fuck no.

This is today's Democratic Party. The woke contingent has taken over the messaging, and the liberals are being browbeaten out of prominence. Joe Biden is the last gasp of the old liberal guard, and he's only there because the DNC knew he had the best shot to unseat Trump.

Load Metric
    is anyone actually reading druffs posts at this point?

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Its just sad

Muck Ficon: LOL

Load Metric
    You think I’m reading Kevin Sorbo’s twitter?

Your party is majority radicalized to misinformation. It’s across every platform, your forum included. There are many leftist extremists. Not even approaching the nutjob contingent on the right.

I’m of the opinion abortion is horrible at 1 month or 9. You have the Supreme Court. Guess what they won’t do? Overturn roe v wade. Far too useful to use at as a wedge issue to keep gullible Christians in their camp rather than simply overturn it.

Thread Information