Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    we see you piedmont but your really not on our radar

Load Metric
    you know whats funny tho... miami is actually kind of a tech hub already. i almost ended up working for raytheon back in the day and they wanted me to move to miami. no remote because clearance etc but a gang of made infosec niggas call miami home apparently.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Calis dead and I want to see these fucking democrat clowns begging for business to stay fuck you California what a joke democrats turned it into

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Imagine voting for Don Jr. What has don jr done that qualifies him to become the fucking president? The guy is a fucking moron...
    what has Joe biden done? rofl

been some nigs vice president?

God you're an idiot
    Did this clown just call me an idiot because I said Don Jr is not qualified to be the President of the Unites States?

tell us all about how qualified Don Jr is to be President? What has he done?

Biden has only been a sitting Senator since like 1972 he was also the VP and is now President. He def qualifies.... whether you like him or not he is at the very least qualified for the job

Banned
    Load Metric
    The Joe Biden thread is that way ==========>

Anyway, back to the Republican CIVIL WAR

Is not aware that David Perdue is one of them? There's even tape of it!

Load Metric
    calm down nerd

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    what has Joe biden done? rofl

been some nigs vice president?

God you're an idiot
    Did this clown just call me an idiot because I said Don Jr is not qualified to be the President of the Unites States?

tell us all about how qualified Don Jr is to be President? What has he done?

Biden has only been a sitting Senator since like 1972 he was also the VP and is now President. He def qualifies.... whether you like him or not he is at the very least qualified for the job
    trying to spice up the forum a little bit

Comments

big dick: LITERALLY LAUGHED WHEN i READ THIS

Load Metric
    what san fran really needs is a return to joe macmillan and sols hill tine you see it you know it kick the dirty homeless out and mexicans and blacks and poor whites and the kind of mexican cubans out and make it happen

Load Metric
    and i want to say aaaaaasians???? but only like a few of them so its not super racist tine you got this so im not cancelled

Load Metric

Yea Druff definitely the retard elements of your logic party are burning out.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Imagine identifying with this party and its ideology

Comments

BCR: Low point of American history post slavery. Simply trash
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    should line that asshole and that cunt up AND LET THE PUBLIC STONE THEM

TRAITORS

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There won't be a civil war. This will die down after Trump realizes that it's completely over, and that will be that.

I also have my suspicions about Lin Wood, who has given money to Democrats on several occasions over the past 15 years. If Lin Wood is a Democrat pretending to be an insane Republican in order to help Democrats, that's some next level shit. I almost have to give him credit.

Remember, 10 years ago there was talk about the party imploding when the Tea Party became a big thing. Then Republicans lost 5 Senate seats they should have won due to terrible Tea Party candidates winning the primary, and that was the beginning of the end.

Now you don't even think of the Tea Party anymore. Some of that contingent converted into Trump followers, but it's not really the same thing.

In any case, I think the bigger civil war will be in the Democratic Party, between the AOC type progressives and the old school liberals. It's already stirring given the cabinet appointments which are mostly Obama-era entrenched government types.
    Lin wood is a very successful trial lawyer here. They give $ to dems. But so do we all. It doesn’t define him.
    I remember the railroading of Richard Jewell. I remember the media doing their best to put the Ramsey's in jail while grieving the worse of all possible losses.

They crucified these poor families and Lin Wood was there to defend them all. I believe he is a true advocate and clearly a great attorney.

Watch this short Richard Jewell 30 for 30 and tell me this man isn't what he appears to be, warts and all.

http://www.espn.com/core/video/ifram...&endcard=false

Load Metric
    Ya anyways if tine had any money in the 90s he'd identify as a rechublican

Load Metric
    I'm sorry that is literally the best post on this site ever

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yes, imagine identifying with a party which doesn't want violent criminals released on $0 bail, 9-month abortions on demand, allowing cities to be destroyed by rioters while police are ordered to do nothing, getting ordinary people fired for agreeing with the other party's politics, and encouraging transgender 3-year-olds.

These are all very rational positions taken by major figures in a certain political party in 2020.

I'll let you guess which one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In before Sloppy Joe accuses me of "strawmanning" in order to avoid explaining any of the above, or where he simply lies and claims that these aren't positions of the contemporary Democratic Party.

Load Metric

Yes, imagine identifying with a party which doesn't want violent criminals released on $0 bail, 9-month abortions on demand, allowing cities to be destroyed by rioters while police are ordered to do nothing, getting ordinary people fired for agreeing with the other party's politics, and encouraging transgender 3-year-olds.

These are all very rational positions taken by major figures in a certain political party in 2020.

ah yes, the party of science

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Lin wood is a very successful trial lawyer here. They give $ to dems. But so do we all. It doesn’t define him.
    I remember the railroading of Richard Jewell. I remember the media doing their best to put the Ramsey's in jail while grieving the worse of all possible losses.

They crucified these poor families and Lin Wood was there to defend them all. I believe he is a true advocate and clearly a great attorney.

Watch this short Richard Jewell 30 for 30 and tell me this man isn't what he appears to be, warts and all.

http://www.espn.com/core/video/ifram...&endcard=false
    Whatever he was, he’s a mentally ill person presently. Mental illness is like all illness, progressive, and many move through periods where they are functional until it progresses to the point even those close to you need to take you to court to disassociate themselves from you. What he did 20 years ago is irrelevant. Don’t get me wrong. In this case, his insanity and trying to get people to sit it out benefits what I’d like to see, but it doesn’t change the fact he’s mentally ill. Doesn’t mean he didn’t do good things or wasn’t once highly capable. He’s just very obviously off his rocker now.

Load Metric

if you were to poll democrats on each of these issues, they would be against every one of them 100 to 1

that's why you only allege that certain "major figures in a political party" believe them instead of most democrats.

the problem for you is that jeanine pirro's words are actually believed by most republicans.

that's kind of a big difference, no?

Thread Information