Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1868

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You are reacting as if the poll results are a response to the last 24 hr news cycle. It’s a symptom of the new media and it’s fans. This is wrong. The lack of respect or faith in the democratic institutions has been building in a logarithmic fashion, with justification, for 30 years.

The 50 year anniversary of the Watergate “break in” was the other day. While political shenanigans always existed - Americans were positively shook. I choose to mark that date as ground zero. There are consequences and Tricky Dick hurt America permanently. Btw, John Dean was a traitor too Ivanka. Wish him a Happy Father's Day

You cite Jan 6. That event was inevitable and certainly won’t be the last of its kind. Fencing off the Supreme Court and citizens stalking the Supreme Court judge’s homes. Yeah, that always used to happen.

One aspect of this site is it’s history. Mumbles and I explicitly predicted pitchforks in the streets back in 2016. BLM riots and Jan 6.

Lengthen your time horizon and think more deeply.
    Druff conflates “Republicans fear that the demographics of rising non-white voter participication will give Democrats an increasing advantage at the polls” with the fraudulent claim that “Republicans fear the Democrats will turn the country into a leftist dictatorship”, all while GOPs are fightinh tooth-and-nail to make it harder for mostly non-white voters to be able to legally vote AND support (or ignore) Trump and his coup co-conspirators’ attempt to illegally keep Trump in office as President.

Well, on the last matter, not ALL Republicans/conservatives go all or ignore Trump et al’s seditious criminality.

Given how much of the immigration is from conservative cultures (Mexico, Central America) years ago I predicted this could actually backfire on the Democrats if Hispanics begin to turn R due to rejection of far-left progressive orthodoxy, and it begins this is actually starting to happen. I think this is why there is suddenly such a strong impetus for the Dems in turning DC and Puerto Rico into states, is that they are starting to realize the ramifications of this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Believing that January 6 was a threat to democracy is just as naive as believing that white supremacy is a serious danger to this country.
    Lol. Like you know anything about white supremacy, You grew up in Rancho Palos Verdes! Here is something you might not be aware of: they hate fucking Jews.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    There are 330 million people in the country. A very small percentage are white supremacists. And only a small percentage of white supremacists commit or plan acts of violence. It's not even a blip on the violent crime radar. The real threat to black and brown people's safety in this country comes from street violence -- not white supremacists or police.

The right wants violent street criminals locked away for a long time. The left keeps finding ways to enable their early release or lighter prosecution. Look at the woke big city DAs who keep getting recalled for this reason.

It is completely dishonest when the left says they care about black and brown lives. They don't. We had a solution to the street crime issue -- longer sentences and more cops on the street, and it worked for over 20 years. In the past 8 years, since Ferguson, it's all gone to shit. The whole white supremacy thing is a bogeyman meant to scare people into voting D, when in reality it's a non-issue. Most black and brown people have never encountered a white supremacist in their lives -- or at least not one which attempted any harm to them.

Also, there's plenty of anti-Semitism on the left nowadays. Look at The Squad which openly hates Jews and Israel, yet they're all considered future stars of the Democratic Party.

On a college campus, if you proclaim you're a Jew and love Israel, the few right wingers on campus will love you. If you proclaim this around leftists, you'll be subject to harassment and perhaps violence.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Regurgitating college campus argument lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff conflates “Republicans fear that the demographics of rising non-white voter participication will give Democrats an increasing advantage at the polls” with the fraudulent claim that “Republicans fear the Democrats will turn the country into a leftist dictatorship”, all while GOPs are fightinh tooth-and-nail to make it harder for mostly non-white voters to be able to legally vote AND support (or ignore) Trump and his coup co-conspirators’ attempt to illegally keep Trump in office as President.

Well, on the last matter, not ALL Republicans/conservatives go all or ignore Trump et al’s seditious criminality.

Given how much of the immigration is from conservative cultures (Mexico, Central America) years ago I predicted this could actually backfire on the Democrats if Hispanics begin to turn R due to rejection of far-left progressive orthodoxy, and it begins this is actually starting to happen. I think this is why there is suddenly such a strong impetus for the Dems in turning DC and Puerto Rico into states, is that they are starting to realize the ramifications of this.
    Yes, this is happening big time. Republicans can actually thank Trump for this. Not only did he have increasing appeal to Hispanics (especially after he toned down the anti-Mexico rhetoric), but his Presidency hastened the Democrats sharp turn to the left, which turned off Hispanic voters -- something still continuing 17 months after he left office.

Texas was projected to go blue in 2024 or 2028, and in fact 2020 at one point wasn't seen as out of the question. The theory was that the growing Hispanic population percentage there would make its transformation into a blue state inevitable -- and fairly soon. This whole concept has collapsed. Not only is Texas going to remain red for the foreseeable future, but other areas where Democrats counted on strong Hispanic support are now in danger. This even includes areas of California which were solid blue, but now are looking vulnerable in Congressional races. In fact, this already occurred somewhat in 2020, where a few "safe D" districts went to Republicans.

Load Metric
    Not only is Texas going to remain red for the foreseeable future…..

Cruz & other Texas Republicans are seeking to secede from the Union. I wish them future success & hope it inspires others like California

Not sure if democracy is part of their vision so red and blue probably don’t apply.

I have returned the thread back to the Republican civil war. You’re welcome.

Gold
    Load Metric

Cruz & other Texas Republicans are seeking to secede from the Union. I wish them future success & hope it inspires others like California

Not sure if democracy is part of their vision so red and blue probably don’t apply.

If it gets that far (I doubt it) the Dems are definitely bringing in the military. No way they are letting Texas secede.

It would be an interesting dichotomy though if we were simultaneously fighting for Ukrainian independence while simultaneously fighting against Texas independence, all in the name of democracy of course.

Load Metric
    the kill chain is as follows;

russia successfully takes control of ukraine.

the brownshirt 2.0 republicans mewl and cry about the return on investment for all the aid they gave ukraine and use it to mobilize their base vis a vis strong-man fetishism.

useful idiot brownshirts like cruz support the populist narrative as loudly as they can because they literally have no other cards to play on the national stage.

*actual separatists* proceed to foist them on their own petards by portraying them as effeminate intellectual rino weaklings who only cite populist insurrection as a way to accrue more power, which of course is the truth, and then proceed to run against them and win, handily.

texas separatists legally vote to secede.

*russia immediately starts providing them material support eg advanced weapons systems through mexican tunnels because why wouldnt they*

the literal rest of the country basically says 'ok yeah on second thought, populist right wing strong-man extremism isnt maybe where we want this to go' but its a little late.

the rest is pretty grim but the good news is that when the dust settles, PFA is given to femboy crypto twitter as reparations and president oprah casts the entire US in tyler perry's next movie as a form of universal basic income.

Comments

devidee: Unhinged leftist fantasies really are the best.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Where are we with Tulsi Gabbard, Sonatine?

Bracing myself as our love will be surely tested by your response.

Load Metric

you mean the 'democrat' who regularly appears on tucker carlsons show to talk about how nato provoked russia into invading ukraine?

who grew up in a weird fucking cult? and considers herself a military expert because she was in the hawaiian national guard?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Comments

devidee: No true Scotsman goes on Tucker, bro

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

you mean the 'democrat' who regularly appears on tucker carlsons show to talk about how nato provoked russia into invading ukraine?

who grew up in a weird fucking cult? and considers herself a military expert because she was in the hawaiian national guard?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
    All that is nice, but I am sure he was asking your opinion on that white lock of hair, and whether that makes her even hotter. I am firmly in the yes camp fwiw.

Load Metric

The Republican civil war is between the fascist Trumpsters (and their apologists like Druff) and the true law-and-order wing of the party like these state Republican who are calling out Trump and his coup-attempt co-conspirators for their criminal behavior.

Name:  101E9668-1473-47DD-8335-0CD8743D9BBE.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  67.4 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Sometimes I forget there is a Republican “right” side. Maybe there never was. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-21-2022 at 03:55 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

At this point, usually I'd say things like "WTF!" "I can't even..." yadda yadda yadda.

I might have even said the old "the movie Idiocracy was not supposed to be a documentary" bit, but that has been pretty well played out the past several years. We are way past that.

I looked at this guys WIKI because i didn't know much about him and forgot what little i did.

He actually said a few years back: "What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?"

Im not even sure what to say anymore.

Load Metric

'Just a handful of uncoordinated morons'

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Lol. Like you know anything about white supremacy, You grew up in Rancho Palos Verdes! Here is something you might not be aware of: they hate fucking Jews.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    There are 330 million people in the country. A very small percentage are white supremacists. And only a small percentage of white supremacists commit or plan acts of violence. It's not even a blip on the violent crime radar. The real threat to black and brown people's safety in this country comes from street violence -- not white supremacists or police.

The right wants violent street criminals locked away for a long time. The left keeps finding ways to enable their early release or lighter prosecution. Look at the woke big city DAs who keep getting recalled for this reason.

It is completely dishonest when the left says they care about black and brown lives. They don't. We had a solution to the street crime issue -- longer sentences and more cops on the street, and it worked for over 20 years. In the past 8 years, since Ferguson, it's all gone to shit. The whole white supremacy thing is a bogeyman meant to scare people into voting D, when in reality it's a non-issue. Most black and brown people have never encountered a white supremacist in their lives -- or at least not one which attempted any harm to them.

Also, there's plenty of anti-Semitism on the left nowadays. Look at The Squad which openly hates Jews and Israel, yet they're all considered future stars of the Democratic Party.

On a college campus, if you proclaim you're a Jew and love Israel, the few right wingers on campus will love you. If you proclaim this around leftists, you'll be subject to harassment and perhaps violence.
    Dude, everyone I grew up with had an uncle in the Klan or the can, and they were proud of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the kill chain is as follows;

russia successfully takes control of ukraine.

the brownshirt 2.0 republicans mewl and cry about the return on investment for all the aid they gave ukraine and use it to mobilize their base vis a vis strong-man fetishism.

useful idiot brownshirts like cruz support the populist narrative as loudly as they can because they literally have no other cards to play on the national stage.

*actual separatists* proceed to foist them on their own petards by portraying them as effeminate intellectual rino weaklings who only cite populist insurrection as a way to accrue more power, which of course is the truth, and then proceed to run against them and win, handily.

texas separatists legally vote to secede.

*russia immediately starts providing them material support eg advanced weapons systems through mexican tunnels because why wouldnt they*

the literal rest of the country basically says 'ok yeah on second thought, populist right wing strong-man extremism isnt maybe where we want this to go' but its a little late.

the rest is pretty grim but the good news is that when the dust settles, PFA is given to femboy crypto twitter as reparations and president oprah casts the entire US in tyler perry's next movie as a form of universal basic income.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://usafacts.org/data/topics/sec...4vn1mvitisxssy

Some interesting data on gun deaths. The most striking thing of course is that suicides are still the leading cause of gun death, which for some reason never seems to come up when politicians and activists use gun death statistics to argue the need for gun reform as a public safety measure.

Another interesting note is that as far as total homicides, gun related homicides were higher in 2020 than the 1990s. Druff and others (especially the left wing media) like to constantly point out how much more dangerous it was in the 1990s compared to 2020, but that is of course including suicides, and if we are just looking at homicides 2020 surpassed the 1990s high (caveat, the population is bigger now, so if you adjust for population size it is likely 2020 has less homicides per capita, but it wouldn't be by much).

Also, they show total racial stats, but dont break it down by race vs cause of gun death. But just by looking at the curves, it is pretty obvious that the biggest driver (and possibly the entire cause) of the increase in homicide rates in 2020 is homicides in the black community.

The smoke isn't settled yet, so maybe things will turn around. But so far looking at the current racial justice movements that begin in 2020 (and continue to this day), the most striking result so far is how they do the exact opposite of their puported aim and absolutely devastate the American black community. And homicides is just the tip of the iceberg as far as the dysfunction this movement has brought.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    once fat tine loses the ability to walk cuz of scorpions and diabetes he will be chaired into the voting booth and voting republican like he fucking should have

Comments

devidee: No fats will survive the coming revolution.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: The moron doesn’t even understand the nature of Holy Trinity!!! All those concussions, prolly.

Load Metric
    This Democrat just got indicted…

Name:  95D28765-8E91-4195-B360-56B4A7B4755D.png
Views: 136
Size:  516.3 KB

Thread Information