Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1842

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOL Team Retard.

Ronna McDaniel clearly has to go but they still can't snap Trump off clean despite him literally costing them the Senate by backing loser Georgia candidates.
    Tell us, sloppytard, in all your learned wisdom, who should have been the republican candidate in Georgia?

LOL Team Libtard
    Pretty much anyone besides a violent, aborting retard with CTE backed by your boy.

Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue were also awful fucking candidates. Your orange pimp did a great job backing losers and getting cucked by Brian Kemp.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sloppy actually correct here. We have had a rash of horrible Senate candidates in the past 2 cycles, especially in Georgia. That's Trump's fault. He has a weakness for people who claim undying support for him. He's backing these people because they claim to love him, not because he thinks they're the best. And that's obviously dumb.

My belief about Trump is the same as before. Very good first 3 years, despite the media trying really hard to sabotage him. Great at foreign policy -- somehow he had a natural feel for that, which actually surprised me. I thought he'd be okay at best at foreign policy, but instead every move he made turned out to be correct (opposite of both Biden and Obama, especially Biden). His governance was not extreme in any way.

However, he handled COVID poorly (just bad leadership/messaging, obviously Democrats handled it like fools as well). He really handled losing poorly. He has repeatedly backed terrible candidates who end up losing in races where a normal GOP candidate would win. He is a narcissist who couldn't keep himself off of Twitter and couldn't moderate his personal behavior to fit the office for which he was elected. These were all big problems.

Much like I think Rudy Giuliani did an incredible job cleaning up NYC in the '90s (something Democrats tried and failed for years), I also think present Giuliani is a semi-senile clown. Similarly, I think Trump brought us some great foreign policy and effective measured conservatism from 2017-19, but he fucked up his final year and also was the most sore loser in the history of sore losers (ok, perhaps tied with Stacey Abrams).

It's Desantis' time.

Load Metric
    and they wonder why a civil war is brewing, only one party believes in this shit and let's go on with no consequences, and when parents fight back at school board meetings they are deemed "domestic terrorists"...

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1600672259299069952

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Gullible retard

splitthis: Sloppy is a pedo

ok25: Gullible? Sloppy Hoe doesn't like how many degenerate faggots vote the same direction

Load Metric
    Jared Kushner is now under Congressional investigation by two committees for “improperly influencing U.S. tax, trade and national security policies” to bail out his family’s real estate business.

Comments

devidee: Thanks Kanye!!

Tellafriend: good
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ethics group asks Federal Election Commission to probe ex-FTX crypto exchange CEO Sam Bankman-Fried over admitted "dark" money donations to Republican-linked groups.

lol.

lmao.

Comments

devidee: Wait a minute. Is Kanye already President?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  812D8275-2329-4736-880D-017833C5F4E8.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  129.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Understandable. Unlike Team Retard, most of these people went to college, possess at least some critical thinking skills, and know who butters their bread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Jared Kushner is now under Congressional investigation by two committees for “improperly influencing U.S. tax, trade and national security policies” to bail out his family’s real estate business.
    The Kushner crime family will, of course, skate on this matter, one more time in a long line of their white collar criminal behavior.

Comments

ok25: Does it make you mad? The democrats never get away with anything! I'm big mad at this injustice also!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Understandable. Unlike Team Retard, most of these people went to college, possess at least some critical thinking skills, and know who butters their bread.
    Thanks devidee. Quite the revelation. This graph is representing "employee" donations. Why is this data even available?

It makes sense that more individuals voted for and donated to the Democratic party but how do donations from individuals become public knowledge?

Comments

ok25: You're a profoundly ignorant alcoholic. Please die already

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Thanks devidee. Quite the revelation. This graph is representing "employee" donations. Why is this data even available?

It makes sense that more individuals voted for and donated to the Democratic party but how do donations from individuals become public knowledge?
    All political donations (including individuals) are public information. And yes even in Canada.

Silver
    Load Metric

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

All political donations (including individuals) are public information. And yes even in Canada.
    Yes and no. My individual contribution is public information. But if I was a Republican billionaire, I could funnel my donation to a dark money group and no one would be the wiser.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...-haul-00067493

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vpbob View Post

Yes and no. My individual contribution is public information. But if I was a Republican billionaire, I could funnel my donation to a dark money group and no one would be the wiser.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...-haul-00067493
    So a couple hundred people at most can obfuscate? Generous estimate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ok, but someone went to a lot of trouble to collect this data and for what? I don't think anyone would be surprised if an employee
    and employer aligned politically.

Regardless of the data, this serves no purpose except to deflect the major flaw re: political donations
    which allows "big money" to bolster a campaign. The ramifications of candidates recieving heavy funding from corporations etc. is lost on no one.

Silver
    Load Metric

Ok, but someone went to a lot of trouble to collect this data and for what? I don't think anyone would be surprised if an employee

Regardless of the data, this serves no purpose except to deflect the major flaw re: political donations
    which allows "big money" to bolster a campaign. The ramifications of candidates recieving heavy funding from corporations etc. is lost on no one.
    I hope you're joking or you really are fucking retarded

Big money controls all since....forever? Holy shit. #1 idiot. Smash your next bottle over your head and pray it reverses whatever went wrong up there

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

I hope you're joking or you really are fucking retarded

Big money controls all since....forever? Holy shit. #1 idiot. Smash your next bottle over your head and pray it reverses whatever went wrong up there
    I just pointed that out. Connecting an individual's political donation to their workplace is meaningless.
    There is no joke there. Your political system is the joke. You, the average citizen is being pushed aside.

If somehow they could get you to not vote then they'd really have a run. You have that Ace up your sleeve for now.

Load Metric
    A sign that Trump’s hold on the party is getting tenuous?

GOP Donors Worth $85 Billion Say It’s Time to Move on From Trump
    Blackstone’s Schwarzman will back ‘new generation’ over Trump
    ‘We need a fresh face,’ Interactive Brokers’ Peterffy says
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...new-generation
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    A sign that Trump’s hold on the party is getting tenuous?

GOP Donors Worth $85 Billion Say It’s Time to Move on From Trump
    Blackstone’s Schwarzman will back ‘new generation’ over Trump
    ‘We need a fresh face,’ Interactive Brokers’ Peterffy says
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...new-generation
    Oh that's been clear since the midterms.

Most Republican social media influencers of already abandoned him and are pushing Desantis now.

Trump brought a unique outlook and strategy to Republican politics, and it was effective for awhile, but soon enough there was going to be a more stable person who was able to do the same thing better. That's what we have now with Desantis, and after Trump's candidates flopped badly in this election and also dragged down the party as a whole, he's rapidly fallen out of favor.

Thread Information