Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hello Sanlmar. I too am from MA (Orange). If ever youre playing poker in Keene NH maybe I'll see you there. We do not share the same point of view on Mr Baker. He allowed the school closings and also allowed the court system to fail. The 2 biggest pillars of society were broken. He was obviously not alone in these crimes against the people but as the head of state it should be his head that goes the next time he is running. Charlie Baker is what some would say a RINO to which I would very much agree

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    The GOP has done well in local elections.
    I live in Massachusetts which has a liberal reputation and yet we have a Republican Governor, Charlie Baker. Baker impressed the hell out of me this past year. Love the guy.

If that doesn稚 prove your point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    You hate President Trump and listen to President Bush. That's fucked. Although I can understand your viewpoint on Mr. Trump we should never ever ever forget that Mr. Bush is a war criminal and should not be relied upon for any meaningful insight on anything. This person, in my opinion, is amongst the worst to ever have existed. Mr Trump is not a good man, we agree. Mr Bush is whole other level bad.

I respect and genuinely thank you for your service to this country. I was not giving an opinion on President Bush, nor am I shaping my opinions from anything he says. I just agree mostly with his judgment regarding the viability of the Republican Party.

Load Metric
    I think JeffDime isn稚 endorsing Bush but is offering an example of a Republican leader who believes the party as we know it is doomed.

I値l definitely give that podcast a listen.

I voted for every one of these fools. I知 so done.

You said it better than I did. Here is the podcast.

https://podcast.thedispatch.com/p/ge...-pluribus-unum

Gold
    Load Metric
    President Bush is a rotten person. Amongst the worst to have ever lived. How can anyone refer to him as anything else, let alone a leader in the republican party? If this is who these folks want to put out there as a republican of example they might want to reconsider. 2003 was a long time ago but not so long that anyone should forget about his crimes against humanity.

Load Metric
    Hello Sanlmar. I too am from MA (Orange). If ever youre playing poker in Keene NH maybe I'll see you there.
    I have a place on Lake Winnipesaukee and I have passed these small poker rooms when I take a back road. I have never stopped as I知 with the wife.

Reminds me of the dog track poker rooms in Florida. They used to have really small limits but I just heard today they were all raised.

I値l definitely follow you here.

Comments

country978:

garrett: Dog track Poker rooms Florida rep. =)..

Gold
    Load Metric
    The rooms in Nashua, Manchester and Salem are actually pretty legit places, very much unlike the tracks in Florida Where I play in Keene is most similar. Dungy place with a bunch of
    disreputable and armed characters who've all been playing together for years and years, me included sans weapon. Its a great place!

Hello Sanlmar. I too am from MA (Orange). If ever youre playing poker in Keene NH maybe I'll see you there.
    I have a place on Lake Winnipesaukee and I have passed these small poker rooms when I take a back road. I have never stopped as I知 with the wife.

Reminds me of the dog track poker rooms in Florida. They used to have really small limits but I just heard today they were all raised.

I値l definitely follow you here.

Load Metric
    @country

Last random post then we’ll get back to the hanson kid getting Druff into a political re-education camp for the summer.

I just got back from hiking (walking) Quabbin Reservoir. Really reminded me of Winnepausakee this time. Walked across a damn and looked out. Just enormous. So I was close to you.

When I was about 25 I made a promise I would jump out of a plane just once. Orange was the place where you could get a day lesson and tally-ho.

I remember speaking those words decades ago like it was yesterday.

Insert Bill Burr’s helicopter bit here.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Damn!!!

Load Metric
    LMAO at all the libtard idiots in this thread bitching about the repubs saying the 2020 election was stolen from them, that it was a fraud. How dare they, right? Jesus Christ, you woketard morons just keep bitching about it like you are some kind of saints. But we know better don't we?

All you cancel culture pukes have amnesia. That's right. You're a bunch of braindead libtard fucks. You forgot how you all screamed that the 2016 election was stolen by Trump and the Russians. All we heard for 4 years was how the Ruskies stole the election for Trump. You screamed bloody murder. "Impeach!!! Impeach!!! They stole the election!!! Lock him up!!!!" You libtard yoyo's screamed that shit for FOUR LONG YEARS!!!! EVERYDAY!!!! ALL DAY LONG!!!!

Five years of investigation found nothing, zilch, nada. Didn't find jackshit. But that didn't stop you lying libtard bastards from screaming it, did it?

POTS!!!! THIS IS KETTLE!!! YOU'RE BLACK TOO YOU DUMB SONS OF BITCHES!!!

PS: Liz will get primaried in Wyoming next year and will be out on her ass.

Comments

dwai: GET EM

Walter Sobchak: idiot
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LMAO at all the libtard idiots in this thread bitching about the repubs saying the 2020 election was stolen from them, that it was a fraud. How dare they, right? Jesus Christ, you woketard morons just keep bitching about it like you are some kind of saints. But we know better don't we?

All you cancel culture pukes have amnesia. That's right. You're a bunch of braindead libtard fucks. You forgot how you all screamed that the 2016 election was stolen by Trump and the Russians. All we heard for 4 years was how the Ruskies stole the election for Trump. You screamed bloody murder. "Impeach!!! Impeach!!! They stole the election!!! Lock him up!!!!" You libtard yoyo's screamed that shit for FOUR LONG YEARS!!!! EVERYDAY!!!! ALL DAY LONG!!!!

Five years of investigation found nothing, zilch, nada. Didn't find jackshit. But that didn't stop you lying libtard bastards from screaming it, did it?

Load Metric

LOL at this rolling cardiac cuck; even Druff knows that going muhwhuddabout after getting your points demolished is a tough look.

Tilt less? Can't be good for the ol' ticker to get so worked up.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOL at this rolling cardiac cuck; even Druff knows that going muhwhuddabout after getting your points demolished is a tough look.

Tilt less? Can't be good for the ol' ticker to get so worked up.
    Just got back from a one month road trip. That's how my ticket is doing. And you are the whattabout king. "What about Liz Cheney! What about Liz Cheney!"

I'll tell you whatabout Liz Cheney. Did you see that hand bump she did with Senile Joe? That's the last straw with her base in Wyoming. They ARE pissed!! They're going to primary her, tar and feather her, and run her out of the state.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You gotta come with different retorts, old faggot. Just repeating what I said makes you look extra fucking dumb and incompetent, ok?

What is she out of sync about? She has one of the most conservative voting records of anyone in government.

You think it has to do with more than not going along with the GOP lie about the election being stolen?

Good luck at the penny slots this week!
    I spend more on breakfast than you make in a year. Ask your boss for a 35 cent an hour raise, cumbreath.

Liz Cheney's own Wyoming GOP don't want her anymore because she voted to impeach Trump. So you think she should be a national GOP leader? You dumb motherfucker. She's toast, you dumb motherfucker. Snap out of it, you dumb motherfucker.

You can't figure it out, you dumb motherfucker. The Bush/Cheney cabal was pissed to high heaven that Trump flattened brother Jeb in the primaries. Trump called the 6 trillion dollar Bush/Cheney Iraqi War the biggest mistake this country ever made....and he was right. Daughter Liz, though she tried to hide it for 4 years, is a chip off the old block.

The Bush/Cheney cabal don't like Trump because he rendered them irrelevant.
    And next week Liz is going to become irrelevant with them. She's a piece of shit...just like you....you dumb motherfucker.
    If you're keeping score at home, that's 5 "dumb motherfuckers" and 1 "cumbreath."

Comments

MumblesBadly: Who’s counting??

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I will write more about this in the future. The GOP has done well in local elections and is at a natural advantage by both the way the Senate is constructed and the Electoral College. Congressional districts drawn up in their favor.

We can debate voter suppression until the cows come home, but Democrats have outnumbered Republicans in this country for some time. The Republican Party has still been able to stay viable, even as demographics have changed.
    By cheating.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Modern GOP: “Gerrymandering has been veddy veddy good to me!”

Load Metric

Wrong. Who said the Russians fraudulently voted and that Hillary actually won if you don't count fraudulent votes? I don't recall anyone saying that and if they said it they're incorrect.

What Russia did try to do was propagandize voters via social media, and Trump's campaign worked with them to do it. This has been PROVEN by law enforcement, you know those guys Republicans pretend to like so much, law enforcement. A federal crime, but not one that resulted in any fraudulent votes being cast or incorrect vote counts.

What Trump supporters are saying is entirely different than what Hillary supporters said. If you can't tell the difference you are stupid. But we knew that.

Comments

David USF: Nailed it

mickeycrimm: Idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Wrong. Who said the Russians fraudulently voted and that Hillary actually won if you don't count fraudulent votes? I don't recall anyone saying that and if they said it they're incorrect.

What Russia did try to do was propagandize voters via social media, and Trump's campaign worked with them to do it. This has been PROVEN by law enforcement, you know those guys Republicans pretend to like so much, law enforcement. A federal crime, but not one that resulted in any fraudulent votes being cast or incorrect vote counts.

What Trump supporters are saying is entirely different than what Hillary supporters said. If you can't tell the difference you are stupid. But we knew that.
    No, Dave, wittle waltie sadsack didn't nail it. The Hillary campaign spent 800 million dollars, the Trump campaign 500 million dollars. wittle waltie sadsack wants you to believe a few million dollars the russians spent made the difference in the election.

wittle waltie makes up facts as he goes. Law enforcement proved Trump colluded with Russians? GTFO. Total bullshit by sadsack and he can't post any evidence of it.

PS: If the russians were any good at swaying elections the Dems would be the first to hire them.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-07-2021 at 12:30 AM.

Load Metric

No, Dave, wittle waltie sadsack didn't nail it. The Hillary campaign spent 800 million dollars, the Trump campaign 500 million dollars. wittle waltie sadsack wants you to believe a few million dollars the russians spent made the difference in the election.

wittle waltie makes up facts as he goes. Law enforcement proved Trump colluded with Russians? GTFO. Total bullshit by sadsack and he can't post any evidence of it.

PS: If the russians were any good at swaying elections the Dems would be the first to hire them.
    In 2020 when the Senate was still controlled by Republicans, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released a report on its investigation into Russia's interference with the 2016 election. Here's a link to one volume of that report:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf

The entire 966 pages of this volume is about how Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Go ahead, read it. You've got plenty of time.

There, I've posted the evidence.

So it looks like you're a fucking idiot once again. Do you enjoy being an ignorant drunken fool?

Comments

mickeycrimm: Idiot
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 05-07-2021 at 03:31 AM.

Load Metric

lol that's not how it happened at all

Comments

Walter Sobchak: of course it's not

Load Metric
    I for one am not sad. It's just further evidence of how much of a crazy personality cult the Republicans have become.

Load Metric
    I for one am not sad. It's just further evidence of how much of a crazy personality cult the Republicans have become.
    The tweet is humorous because she was ousted for criticizing Trump not war-mongering, for instance. The wrong reason.

No one is actually sad.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Thread Information