Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Liz Cheney is in a real time battle with Trump.

Trump is issuing press releases reaffirming his position that the election was stolen. Cheney says anyone claiming so is perpetuating “The Big Lie”.

Some Republican clown from California wants to do her in..... and on and on and on.

Obviously as a Republican you are forced to choose sides. Which is ironic cause she is the spawn of Dick Cheney which triggers the whole policy vs character dilemma. I take the side of character in these spots.

How is this not a civil war? I cannot imagine what the argument could be around here?

This won’t be cleaned up for years as both parties I mentioned are considering running in 2024. You gotta let them punch themselves out.

This civil,war was all foretold long ago by some esteemed members around these parts. Druff wasn’t one of them.
    I mean, it’s a war, but a lost one, and the actual conservatives are on the rooftop in Saigon waiting for the copters, but there aren’t any coming and they’re dead.

This NY chick clearly thought it was Mitch’s party and that New York conservatives were moderate, and then did a quick about face and pledged allegiance to the cult and became aware it’s now a party of conspiracy theory and was Trumps most vocal supporter at the end.

According to the conservative Heritage Action group, Cheney's lifetime vote score is 80%. Stefanik's is 48%. And even when it comes to votes in support of Trump, calculations done by 538 show that Cheney voted with the former president 92.9% of the time while Stefanik backed him 77.7% of the time.
    Shit isn’t about conservatism or what Trump did last time around when Pence and Mitch ran the agenda. It’s full on ONLY CRAZY ALLOWED. They are purging every single person who won’t pledge allegiance. It’s so overwhelming that it’s hard to call it much of a war. If you’d have told me a few years ago a Republican Buckeye star like Gonzales will be booed and dead in Cleveland suburbs, I’d have said you’re high. He could walk on a murder. Can’t walk on not pledging loyalty to Trump though. Truly amazing shit to see. We are so fucked.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I mean, it’s a war, but a lost one, and the actual conservatives are on the rooftop in Saigon waiting for the copters, but there aren’t any coming and they’re dead.

This NY chick clearly thought it was Mitch’s party and that New York conservatives were moderate, and then did a quick about face and pledged allegiance to the cult and became aware it’s now a party of conspiracy theory and was Trumps most vocal supporter at the end.

According to the conservative Heritage Action group, Cheney's lifetime vote score is 80%. Stefanik's is 48%. And even when it comes to votes in support of Trump, calculations done by 538 show that Cheney voted with the former president 92.9% of the time while Stefanik backed him 77.7% of the time.
    Shit isn’t about conservatism or what Trump did last time around when Pence and Mitch ran the agenda. It’s full on ONLY CRAZY ALLOWED. They are purging every single person who won’t pledge allegiance. It’s so overwhelming that it’s hard to call it much of a war. If you’d have told me a few years ago a Republican Buckeye star like Gonzales will be booed and dead in Cleveland suburbs, I’d have said you’re high. He could walk on a murder. Can’t walk on not pledging loyalty to Trump though. Truly amazing shit to see. We are so fucked.
    There is one massive problem with this, as this pushes Moderate Republicans out of the party, they will cause the Democrats to push towards the middle because their new found members which are a much larger group than Trans Activists, Green Peace, etc. far left groups. Which could then cascade and implode the Democrat Party as well.

So I guess you are right, we are fucked.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

There is one massive problem with this, as this pushes Moderate Republicans out of the party, they will cause the Democrats to push towards the middle because their new found members which are a much larger group than Trans Activists, Green Peace, etc. far left groups. Which could then cascade and implode the Democrat Party as well.

This is how I see it. A total free for all. You have the old guard Democrats keeping the woke element placated with table scraps and head patting for the moment, as they aren’t in charge and irrelevant, but if something sane doesn’t emerge consolidating that big middle, which seems impossible with the two party system and the crazy now seizing actual control of the GOP, we are just fucking done eventually. I hate these motherfuckers on the left on Twitter and all this SJW bullshit. It’s a unique moment in time when you’re literally running against a cult and could finish that shit off forever, yet your loud idiots allow for obfuscation constantly.

I wish the 30% of what were Republicans and the Democrats not calling everyone racist could consolidate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    They're about to oust Liz Cheney from leadership roles for not being complicit in a outright hoax - not a death hoax, but simply not going along with the insanity that 70% of your fellow Republicans believe because of the retardation. How is it not relevant?
    What % of this post is classic Sloppy Joe whataboutism?

Except Sloppy Stupid Joe can't get his facts straight. Liz is going down for 5 years of anti-Trump. The Cheney's and Bushes voted for Hillary and told everyone so before they did it. She's committed a lot of sins against the republican party and is about to pay the price for it. Her shit don't sell in the republican party. Good riddance.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    They're about to oust Liz Cheney from leadership roles for not being complicit in a outright hoax - not a death hoax, but simply not going along with the insanity that 70% of your fellow Republicans believe because of the retardation. How is it not relevant?

Except Sloppy Stupid Joe can't get his facts straight. Liz is going down for 5 years of anti-Trump. The Cheney's and Bushes voted for Hillary and told everyone so before they did it. She's committed a lot of sins against the republican party and is about to pay the price for it. Her shit don't sell in the republican party. Good riddance.
    It's weird, crimmcuck, how she was elected House Republican Conference Chair in 2019?

She's going down faster than you in a truck stop shower because she isn't carrying the water. Any person who doesn't have a brain riddled with AIDS knows this.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

It's weird, crimmcuck, how she was elected House Republican Conference Chair in 2019?

She's going down faster than you in a truck stop shower because she isn't carrying the water. Any person who doesn't have a brain riddled with AIDS knows this.
    A brain? You have to have a brain to think. Something you don't have Sloppy Joecuck. She's going down faster than you at a gay bar because she is out of sync with the republican party. Anyone with a mouth not filled with cum like you knows that.

Comments

country978: i dont agree with using insulting words to someone to make a point. It becomes less about the point and more about the insults which makes for pointless discussion

Load Metric

A brain? You have to have a brain to think. Something you don't have Sloppy Joecuck. She's going down faster than you at a gay bar because she is out of sync with the republican party. Anyone with a mouth not filled with cum like you knows that.
    You gotta come with different retorts, old faggot. Just repeating what I said makes you look extra fucking dumb and incompetent, ok?

What is she out of sync about? She has one of the most conservative voting records of anyone in government.

You think it has to do with more than not going along with the GOP lie about the election being stolen?

Good luck at the penny slots this week!

Comments

mickeycrimm: You're to stupid to know when you are being mocked

Sheesfaced: Tard offset
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Agreed.

The flight from California & New York. The congressional reapportionment. Trump forfeiting federal responsibility back to the states. Montana ceasing the Federal unemployment supplement.

These are all sign posts of an alternative to the national gridlock that has been the failure of the past 30 years that I’m leaning into.

I’m seriously past the point of caring about the National GOP. People quit on Capital Hill these past 4 years. The President shall have alll the importance of Queen Elizabeth for all I care.

It’s happening as we type, whether you like it or not.

This is my airlift out of Saigon.

The shit states can sink or swim on their own. I refuse to support any bailouts.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-05-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Load Metric

You gotta come with different retorts, old faggot. Just repeating what I said makes you look extra fucking dumb and incompetent, ok?

What is she out of sync about? She has one of the most conservative voting records of anyone in government.

You think it has to do with more than not going along with the GOP lie about the election being stolen?

I spend more on breakfast than you make in a year. Ask your boss for a 35 cent an hour raise, cumbreath.

Liz Cheney's own Wyoming GOP don't want her anymore because she voted to impeach Trump. So you think she should be a national GOP leader? You dumb motherfucker. She's toast, you dumb motherfucker. Snap out of it, you dumb motherfucker.

You can't figure it out, you dumb motherfucker. The Bush/Cheney cabal was pissed to high heaven that Trump flattened brother Jeb in the primaries. Trump called the 6 trillion dollar Bush/Cheney Iraqi War the biggest mistake this country ever made....and he was right. Daughter Liz, though she tried to hide it for 4 years, is a chip off the old block.

The Bush/Cheney cabal don't like Trump because he rendered them irrelevant.
    And next week Liz is going to become irrelevant with them. She's a piece of shit...just like you....you dumb motherfucker.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-05-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Load Metric

I spend more on breakfast than you make in a year. Ask your boss for a 35 cent an hour raise, cumbreath.

Liz Cheney's own Wyoming GOP don't want her anymore because she voted to impeach Trump. So you think she should be a national GOP leader? You dumb motherfucker. She's toast, you dumb motherfucker. Snap out of it, you dumb motherfucker.

You can't figure it out, you dumb motherfucker. The Bush/Cheney cabal was pissed to high heaven that Trump flattened brother Jeb in the primaries. Trump called the 6 trillion dollar Bush/Cheney Iraqi War the biggest mistake this country ever made....and he was right. Daughter Liz, though she tried to hide it for 4 years, is a chip off the old block.

And next week Liz is going to become irrelevant with them. She's a piece of shit...just like you....you dumb motherfucker.
    So you agree, it's because she won't carry the abject lie about election fraud. I don't give a shit about Liz Cheney, but it is funny that she's getting shoved out simply because she won't hide the fact that the party is a joke.

She was elevated in 2019, rendering your initial argument laughable.

Maybe cucking her lesbian sister by condemning gay marriage is a bell that can't be unrung for you. Did your 'roommate' take it hard?

Load Metric

So you agree, it's because she won't carry the abject lie about election fraud. I don't give a shit about Liz Cheney, but it is funny that she's getting shoved out simply because she won't hide the fact that the party is a joke.

Maybe cucking her lesbian sister by condemning gay marriage is a bell that can't be unrung for you. Did your 'roommate' take it hard?
    Look, you braindead bitch. No one needs a lecture from a cancel culture piece of shit like you on tolerance. YOU don't have any tolerance so don't lecture others about it, cumsack.

Liz is going to be replaced by a New Yorker, Elise Stefanik who is more in line with republican values.

Now get back to slurping cum, mr. sloppy ho.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: No answers from Mobile Mick lol

Walter Sobchak: get your heart checked
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-06-2021 at 04:39 AM.

Load Metric

Look, you braindead bitch. No one needs a lecture from a cancel culture piece of shit like you on tolerance. YOU don't have any tolerance so don't lecture others about it, cumsack.

Liz is going to be replaced by a New Yorker, Elise Stefanik who is more in line with republican values

Now get back to slurping cum, mr. sloppy ho.
    I'll give it to you: you're correct here. Rolled right into it!

Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I've been hounding Druff over the last month here and on Twitter to answer me on this question.

https://twitter.com/BartHanson/status/1390330324811386884

It really seems that the right wing is SUPER concerned about what they deem as the protection of free speech as it relates to tech companies censoring disinformation yet they don't care about the results of a democratically held election. This is why I am on Druff so much.. He is one of the few self identified republicans that still actually care about GOP policies and doesn't believe the horseshit lie that the 2020 election was stolen. But it should be an absolute disqualifier to vote for any candidate that denies the legitimacy of the 2020 election. Because if you look past that you are basically saying that the policies you want in place are more important that who actually won the election. And then we have an authoritarian state. But at this point I don't think most of the GOP cares. They would rather keep the power and run the country as they seem fit. I just wish somebody would have the balls to come out and admit it.

Load Metric
    I will write more about this in the future. The GOP has done well in local elections and is at a natural advantage by both the way the Senate is constructed and the Electoral College. Congressional districts drawn up in their favor.

We can debate voter suppression until the cows come home, but Democrats have outnumbered Republicans in this country for some time. The Republican Party has still been able to stay viable, even as demographics have changed.

It has been clear for some time that there needed to be some kind of realignment in the party platform if it wanted to continue to compete in a rapidly demographically changing country. Trump ran against the perfect candidate and got just enough votes where he needed them in 2016.

I fucking despise the guy and always have. He’s a piece of fucking shit. If he didn’t inherit all that money he would of been a two-bit conman. If he could of dissolved Congress, make himself King & sentence his enemies to death unilaterally, he would have. He’s a terrible guy, businessman, father, husband and it’s a disgrace that we ever elected him.

Now the Party is essentially fucked. Listen to the Dispatch podcast with George W. Bush and he thinks the party may not exist in years to come. If he keeps being this destructive force the Republicans will get their ass handed to them again in 2024. The guy needs to go away or be ignored and I just don’t see that happening. Barring him passing away.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hi y'all. My 1st post though I am a big fan of the show and have listened to nearly all episodes. I enjoyed reading all your points of view in the thread. I like it that everyone is allowed to say what is on their mind without having to fear the wokes and being cancelled I served the country in the army from 1990-1998 because I loved my country then just as I do now. However, I also am keenly aware of this country's history and have always felt a level of anger and disappointment about how we've gotten to this point. This is a wonderful, beautiful and despicable country all at once. To me, a discussion about which party is most fit to rule misses the larger issue that neither are fit to rule. Most politicians are sniveling scoundrels regardless of party. They've sold the people out to the highest bidders for so long that it has just become normal when it should be anything but normal.

Comments

JeffDime: +

Load Metric
    @thehansonkid

How seriously can you take a man’s passion for conservative values and politics when he chooses to live every day of his existence in the most liberal state in the union?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    The GOP has done well in local elections.
    I live in Massachusetts which has a liberal reputation and yet we have a Republican Governor, Charlie Baker. Baker impressed the hell out of me this past year. Love the guy.

If that doesn’t prove your point.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You hate President Trump and listen to President Bush. That's fucked. Although I can understand your viewpoint on Mr. Trump we should never ever ever forget that Mr. Bush is a war criminal and should not be relied upon for any meaningful insight on anything. This person, in my opinion, is amongst the worst to ever have existed. Mr Trump is not a good man, we agree. Mr Bush is whole other level bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I will write more about this in the future. The GOP has done well in local elections and is at a natural advantage by both the way the Senate is constructed and the Electoral College. Congressional districts drawn up in their favor.

We can debate voter suppression until the cows come home, but Democrats have outnumbered Republicans in this country for some time. The Republican Party has still been able to stay viable, even as demographics have changed.

It has been clear for some time that there needed to be some kind of realignment in the party platform if it wanted to continue to compete in a rapidly demographically changing country. Trump ran against the perfect candidate and got just enough votes where he needed them in 2016.

I fucking despise the guy and always have. He’s a piece of fucking shit. If he didn’t inherit all that money he would of been a two-bit conman. If he could of dissolved Congress, make himself King & sentence his enemies to death unilaterally, he would have. He’s a terrible guy, businessman, father, husband and it’s a disgrace that we ever elected him.

Now the Party is essentially fucked. Listen to the Dispatch podcast with George W. Bush and he thinks the party may not exist in years to come. If he keeps being this destructive force the Republicans will get their ass handed to them again in 2024. The guy needs to go away or be ignored and I just don’t see that happening. Barring him passing away.

Comments

Sanlmar: Dick Cheney rep. Young poster has potential. Never met Todd

Load Metric
    I think JeffDime isn’t endorsing Bush but is offering an example of a Republican leader who believes the party as we know it is doomed.

I’ll definitely give that podcast a listen.

I voted for every one of these fools. I’m so done.

Comments

JeffDime: San you echoed my response exactly before I could finish typing it. Well done.

Thread Information