Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1868

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Which wing of the GOP does Druff support?

LOL! Don't you guys ever get tired of playing loose with the facts? David Duke was a Democrat for far longer than he was a Republican. Not even a nice try, Fumblesbadly.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Mr. Cheney

Comments

Sloppy Joe: In before dickeyrimmjob
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Which wing of the GOP does Druff support?

LOL! Don't you guys ever get tired of playing loose with the facts? David Duke was a Democrat for far longer than he was a Republican. Not even a nice try, Fumblesbadly.
    David Duke's beliefs are basically GOP campaign issues now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

LOL Team Retard, definitely the party for jews.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    @sloppyjoe

You are in the right thread. However, Mickey is not a Cheney/Bush guy. Druff is. It’s ok. It’s confusing.

Druff was just going on about our Afghan accomplishments the past two decades that Binden gave away.

Civil War.

I just got my President Trump letter in the mail. I was too excited to open it at first. I’m still a registered Republican. It’s like quitting cigarettes I supposed.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-04-2022 at 09:59 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    How does being the worst Governor since Jeb Bush qualify you to be President?

Trump will fuck DeSantis up and secure the Republican nomination.

DeSantis for the win on Thursday. Suspending without pay some left wing hack States Atty in Tampa area who wouldnt do his damn job. (Guess he thought he was in a blue state which wouldve protected his anti law enforcement policies). News trying to make this all about the new FL Abortion 15 week ban but it was much more then this. Hillsborough Sheriff Chad Chronister said this clown was pulling Garcon type shit with alot of violent criminals. My Neice is a Deputy with Hillsborough and literally said she arrested the same asshole 3x in 2 weeks for robbery and attempted robbery and the fucking State Atty office kept asking for low bond on the guy. (first time he literally got ROR)
    alot of people are happy theyre gonna be able to shitcan this guy without having to go through a recall election based on how SA's can be removed in Florida.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    @sloppyjoe

You are in the right thread. However, Mickey is not a Cheney/Bush guy. Druff is. It’s ok. It’s confusing.

Druff was just going on about our Afghan accomplishments the past two decades that Binden gave away.

Civil War.

I just got my President Trump letter in the mail. I was too excited to open it at first. I’m still a registered Republican. It’s like quitting cigarettes I supposed.
    Druff is a Cheney/Bush guy??? Really??? He has repeatedly excused Trump’s coup attempt as a nothingburger. Meanwhile, Dick Cheney is calling Trump a “coward” and the greatest “threat to our Republic” in the “history of our country” who “tried to steal the last election using lies and violence”.

Comments

Sanlmar: Yup, WMD’s, Colin Powell, the police state - the whole Bush/Cheney experience
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Of course. Thats why blacks and hispanics are leaving the Democrat Party in droves and joining the Republican Party.

Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Mr. Cheney

Surprise! Surprise! Dick "The Warmonger" Cheney hates Trump. Who'd a thunk it? Not only did Trump trash the Bush/Cheney cabal's handpicked successor to the presidency, Jeb Bush, but he called out Bush and Cheney for lying about the Iraqi War. Cheney and his daughter have had it in for Trump ever since.

No surprise that Dick would make a last ditch kamikaze effort on behalf of his daughter with this campaign vid being shown over and over again in Wyoming. But it won't do any good. The people of Wyoming are through with the Cheneys.

Comments

country978: dick cheney - fucking please - she should lose now just for thinking the word of a war criminal would help her

Sanlmar: civil war

Load Metric
    @ mumbles

Like Eisenhower, Trump was just going to “quietly fade away” according to Druff.

Oof

Comments

MumblesBadly: Exactly

Load Metric

Comments

mickeycrimm: sloppytard gonna sloppytard

MumblesBadly: Counter the magatard red rep

Load Metric

Druff, which side are YOU on?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Druff hasn’t even acknowledged there is a civil war. Druff is a civil war denier.

lol no one likes Todd

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    @sloppyjoe

Civil War.

Druff is a Cheney/Bush guy??? Really??? He has repeatedly excused Trump’s coup attempt as a nothingburger. Meanwhile, Dick Cheney is calling Trump a “coward” and the greatest “threat to our Republic” in the “history of our country” who “tried to steal the last election using lies and violence”.

Dick Cheney has a personal beef with Trump, just like the Bush family does.

Trump has directly attacked Liz Cheney, and she's going to lose her seat because of him and his followers.

Trump was brutal to Jeb Bush in the 2016 primary, and knocked him out of contention so fast that he didn't know what hit him.

Both families will forever hate Trump. Neither family will ever be objective when evaluating his accomplishments and/or controversies.

CNN is being dishonest by not framing this properly. But what else is new?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So I guess you haven't gotten the memo about what The Lincoln Project really is/was?

You must be one of two people left in this country who still respects them.

Load Metric

So I guess you haven't gotten the memo about what The Lincoln Project really is/was?

Good job avoiding the question by trying to attack the messenger.

What does the Lincoln project have to do with Republicans having Viktor Orban attend CPAC?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Exactly

Sanlmar: +1

Load Metric
    Did Druff get the memo yet?

Load Metric
    On matters of Republican politics Druff is like a boxer who prefers to tie you up in a clinch and waste time rather than fight you.

The Lincoln Project stuff is usually very entertaining. I don’t care how the sausage is made. The product was of high quality. However, I snap quit this last one.

Did you listen to Orban’s speech? Objectively, he was a good speaker. I knew nothing of him and I was surprised. You can easily see why he resonates with the DeSantis/Trump republicans.

I would be taking notes Mumbles. It’s really interesting … there is life beyond Trump. Again, it wasn’t Trump it was those who loved what he represented. You need to move beyond Trump and the personality. You are still in one of the 7 stages of mourning. Denial likely.

At the risk of being repetitive, Druff is a civil war denier and is not gonna engage you. Ask him about Antifa.

Thread Information