can we pretend thats rich paul to get out of the westbrook contract

Load Metric
    WE SEE YOU ADELE

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the kill chain is as follows;

russia successfully takes control of ukraine.

the brownshirt 2.0 republicans mewl and cry about the return on investment for all the aid they gave ukraine and use it to mobilize their base vis a vis strong-man fetishism.

useful idiot brownshirts like cruz support the populist narrative as loudly as they can because they literally have no other cards to play on the national stage.

*actual separatists* proceed to foist them on their own petards by portraying them as effeminate intellectual rino weaklings who only cite populist insurrection as a way to accrue more power, which of course is the truth, and then proceed to run against them and win, handily.

texas separatists legally vote to secede.

*russia immediately starts providing them material support eg advanced weapons systems through mexican tunnels because why wouldnt they*

the literal rest of the country basically says 'ok yeah on second thought, populist right wing strong-man extremism isnt maybe where we want this to go' but its a little late.

the rest is pretty grim but the good news is that when the dust settles, PFA is given to femboy crypto twitter as reparations and president oprah casts the entire US in tyler perry's next movie as a form of universal basic income.

I've lived in Texas my entire life (I'm in my 50's) and can say that Texas will not secede. There are a few nutjobs that have obviously not thought it through if we actually did, but 90% plus think it would be a stupid idea and don't take any of that thinking seriously.

Load Metric

Few more uncoordinated retards but Ilhan Omar.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe touched meÖ.with this postÖ.maybe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeCaboom View Post

I've lived in Texas my entire life (I'm in my 50's) and can say that Texas will not secede. There are a few nutjobs that have obviously not thought it through if we actually did, but 90% plus think it would be a stupid idea and don't take any of that thinking seriously.
    thanks, i appreciate the boots-on-the-ground perspective.

from the outside looking in, it really seems like the whole populist/trumpism/sheriff joe vibe is popping off there. factor in the enron-esque grid management issues and it really does look like its one good right wing tantrum over a lost election away from making some very emotional decisions. because thats always how this shit happens, people get fed up and angry and panic and they listen to the loudest voice offering the fastest solution.

what starts out as a symbolic gesture gets hijacked by extremists who sideline the moderates for not taking everything up to 11.

and to be clear, its 100% not a right wing exclusive phenomenon, im also literally old enough to remember when PETA were the good guys.

heres to you being right and me being wrong tho. 🍻
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Itís a great day to be a Republican watching the irresponsible cunts melt down. Too lazy to take Birth Control, too weak to require a condom. They know if they donít give in to the guy, their friends will fuck him.

Hopefully we see some good Americans need to legally defend themselves tonight from this mob of freaks.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Mentally ill

Thread Information