Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1835

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I was quoting Druff, who was referencing kids and concern your grandkids look like you.

We live in disparate areas. My world, kids are either your daughter and probably have t even had sex while in college, or have 3 kids by 22, often by a black kid. I know half a dozen who at one point were ready to disown them, but they end up loving that grandkid and they’re their shadow most of the time.

The one caveat with Trump is indictment, with some deal struck with Desantis regarding a later pardon. It’s my hope for why I don’t want to see Trump indicted. I want to see them tear each other apart.

That said, its looking increasingly like any GOP will do if they don’t replace Biden, and it becomes 2020 all over with any Dem will do situation.
    A Washington, D.C jury is a stacked jury. A republican can easily be convicted of eating a ham sandwich in Washington, D.C. Trump won't need a pardon. Any conviction will be thrown out by SCOTUS.
    That’s assuming it goes to trial before he has to make a decision to run or know if he might needs a pardon. I would guess you’re right, but Trump is all about Trump. There is room in there where he doesn’t know his fate and Desantis makes him an offer.

I think the most likely scenario is Trump runs, Desantis steps back. They go head to head and it could get messy.

Load Metric

A Washington, D.C jury is a stacked jury. A republican can easily be convicted of eating a ham sandwich in Washington, D.C. Trump won't need a pardon. Any conviction will be thrown out by SCOTUS.
    That’s assuming it goes to trial before he has to make a decision to run or know if he might needs a pardon. I would guess you’re right, but Trump is all about Trump. There is room in there where he doesn’t know his fate and Desantis makes him an offer.

I think the most likely scenario is Trump runs, Desantis steps back. They go head to head and it could get messy.
    A presidential pardon does not extend to state crimes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Gonna get real.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

People who are already mixed race do not tend to care about their kids further racial mixing, because the racial mixing has already been done.

I was speaking about the general attitudes people have regarding their children racially mixing. I was not speaking of myself. I haven't stated my own opinion about this matter.

Not all people have a problem with their children marrying outside their race, but many do, across all races. I have to imagine that the only ones who HOPE their kids date outside their race are white liberals, who always want to award themselves tolerance points. The rest of the population tends to either not care either way, or does prefer their kids date their own kind.

Like many polls put out by left wing outlets, this "94% don't have a problem with interracial marriage" is very misleading, for reasons I already stated. The poll was intentionally designed to be this way, so libs like sonatine could share them on social media and pat themselves on the back for not being part of the evil white supremacists who hate interracial dating. Virtue signaling at its finest.

A similar misleading poll could be done about gay relationships. If asked, "Do you have a problem with gay people dating one another?", almost everyone would say, "No, I don't have a problem with that." If asked, "Would it bother you if your kid was gay?", you'd see very different numbers.

Libs love to feel good about themselves, though, so expect these nonsense polls to keep coming.
    By law, aren’t Jews both a race and religion? Like technically Ben is mixed race, albeit, I’m sure most couldn’t tell.

Like if I had kids, I’d prefer my daughter to marry an Asian kid. He’s very likely going to be smart. Non-violent. Strong family. I wouldn’t mind a Jew either for the same reasons.

A son I’d care less than a daughter.

But it wouldn’t have anything to do with being a democrat, just because I’d be playing the averages.

You said you were quite fast. You’re tall. If Ben has a taste for a schwartza, which it seems quite a few Jews do, and has your stature, you could be looking at a potential center fielder and not have to worry about stubhub.

In reality, no one much cares about who their kid marries unless the person is black. That’s more common than 6%, I agree. Especially our peers.

I feel like even most Hispanics are kind of where Italians were in the 60s and 70s and often almost thought of as white unless they just crossed the border.
    Ben's mom has a Jewish grandma on her mom's side. That not only makes Ben 5/8 Jewish by blood, but 100% Jewish by "Jewish law".

As the US has become less religious over the years, most non-Jewish white families are not concerned if their kid marries a Jew. This concern really only takes place where they are religious, or at least religious enough to worry about the kids not being raised Christian. But that's getting into a whole different discussion.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Educated kids marry after 30.

Other kids have 3 kids by 22. Most kids aren’t private school followed by private university.

I just know I hear a further statement every time someone has a daughter dating a Jalen despite the fact I require no clarification. They feel a need to add a further explanation like “he seems like a very nice kid so far.” It’s how you know they don’t love the notion.

I hear no similar explanation in any other circumstance.
    Marriage rates are higher the more educated you are. More educated people are getting married later

Conversely, the less educated you are the less likely you are to be married.

It’s fun stereotype but the truth is few 22 year olds are having 3 kids. They are still in moms basement. The median age of marriage is definitely close to 30 now regardless of education.

I can only presume it has to do with the feelings about financial stability.

Sonatine’s OP referenced marriage - if we are to maintain even the slimmest tie to the assertion

Parents don’t have anything to do with inter racial marriage. Also, the assertion that Asians and Hispanics are more likely to stay racially pure is nonsense.

Zoomers gonna do their thing. Including sterilization. Has nothing to do with parents.

If we are to go astray - declining marriage rates, homeownership and births are not traditionally thought to be net positive for a stable society. It’s a new less stable society. That is clear
    The later marriage has benefits and downsides. The great benefit is that after-30 marriages tend to be more stable than before-30 marriages. People change too much in their 20s. Often by the time they're 30, they are so different and no longer compatible. Also, there's substantially more maturity after 30, which lends to better/more stable relationships. There's also much less of the "I never got to be wild and have fun" factor which destroys many early marriages.

On the downside, you get increased fertility issues (especially for women over 35), less energy to raise kids, and more irresponsible/immature behavior of people in their 20s. My parents got married in their early 20s. They were forced to grow up right away, as did everyone in the '60s who got married fairly young (which was common).

But we are going too much the other way. Teenagers no longer want to learn to drive. They're way too happy to continue living at home with mommy and daddy through their 20s, and seem to be living as extended teenagers. This delay of adulthood isn't healthy.

Then there's also the lie told to women that they can have kids well into their 40s. Ask the average woman who is 45-49 if she's still fertile, and she will say, "I still get my period regularly, and yes, I can still have kids." Complete ignorance. There are a small percentage of women who can successfully have children at that age. The vast majority have extremely poor egg quality at that point, and it's impossible to have a viable pregnancy. Female fertility falls off a cliff after 35 due to egg deterioration, and by 40, it's massively degraded. Surprisingly few women know this. Society is peddling a lie, and it's cruel, as many of these women do want to have kids, and think they have more time than they do.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Spot on

Load Metric
    My heart goes out to your parents, Druff, who were challenged by life to mature quickly and procreate. They must have been miserable.

The simple fact is that societies/countries thrive with a growing workforce and an increasing number of consumers. A thriving post war America will never be duplicated. Shrinking population spells trouble.

Later marriages and fewer births are an ominous trend when it comes to population. Frankly it’s too late.

I would suggest you go down the rabbit hole of China’s and Japan’s demographics. A Chinese one child rule and a retiring work force. They are screwed. Japan is an incredibly hopeless story. Count Russia amongst them too.

In the continuum of world population trends we are not as bad as many but there are going to be challenges. There are going to be massive changes but AI and automation may fill the void and render human workers unneeded. The transition will be painful. You already see the signs daily.

But I’m glad everyone is being indulgent and happy. Get a mixed breed puppy and you will be fulfilled.

We still come around to the fact that marriages are much later and parents opinions regarding inter racial marriage are irrelevant as they are nearly retired at that point.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-14-2022 at 10:03 PM.

Load Metric
    All those lazy pilots, auto mechanics and train conductors sitting home living off their UBI kitty eating Cheetos. I mean that’s the stereotype amirite?

You guys have no clue. They are retiring. Your Labrador retriever is still in middle school.

Load Metric

By law, aren’t Jews both a race and religion? Like technically Ben is mixed race, albeit, I’m sure most couldn’t tell.

Like if I had kids, I’d prefer my daughter to marry an Asian kid. He’s very likely going to be smart. Non-violent. Strong family. I wouldn’t mind a Jew either for the same reasons.

A son I’d care less than a daughter.

But it wouldn’t have anything to do with being a democrat, just because I’d be playing the averages.

You said you were quite fast. You’re tall. If Ben has a taste for a schwartza, which it seems quite a few Jews do, and has your stature, you could be looking at a potential center fielder and not have to worry about stubhub.

In reality, no one much cares about who their kid marries unless the person is black. That’s more common than 6%, I agree. Especially our peers.

I feel like even most Hispanics are kind of where Italians were in the 60s and 70s and often almost thought of as white unless they just crossed the border.
    Ben's mom has a Jewish grandma on her mom's side. That not only makes Ben 5/8 Jewish by blood, but 100% Jewish by "Jewish law".

As the US has become less religious over the years, most non-Jewish white families are not concerned if their kid marries a Jew. This concern really only takes place where they are religious, or at least religious enough to worry about the kids not being raised Christian. But that's getting into a whole different discussion.
    LOL you’re mentioning what proportion Ben is “Jewish by blood”, when Ashkenazi Jews in modern time have so many non-Semitic European ancestors that less than 50% of their DNA on average is of Judean origin.

https://journals.plos.org/plosgeneti...1006644#sec001

Which means that you, Druff, if both your parents are Ashkenazi, are likely less than 50% Jewish by actual blood!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

LOL you’re mentioning what proportion Ben is “Jewish by blood”, when Ashkenazi Jews in modern time have so many non-Semitic European ancestors that less than 50% of their DNA on average is of Judean origin.

https://journals.plos.org/plosgeneti...1006644#sec001

Which means that you, Druff, if both your parents are Ashkenazi, are likely less than 50% Jewish by actual blood!

Comments

devidee: ^ Somebody call the FBI ^

Tellafriend: devidee is god
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Name:  sabra.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  9.9 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    My heart goes out to your parents, Druff, who were challenged by life to mature quickly and procreate. They must have been miserable.

The simple fact is that societies/countries thrive with a growing workforce and an increasing number of consumers. A thriving post war America will never be duplicated. Shrinking population spells trouble.

Later marriages and fewer births are an ominous trend when it comes to population. Frankly it’s too late.

I would suggest you go down the rabbit hole of China’s and Japan’s demographics. A Chinese one child rule and a retiring work force. They are screwed. Japan is an incredibly hopeless story. Count Russia amongst them too.

In the continuum of world population trends we are not as bad as many but there are going to be challenges. There are going to be massive changes but AI and automation may fill the void and render human workers unneeded. The transition will be painful. You already see the signs daily.

But I’m glad everyone is being indulgent and happy. Get a mixed breed puppy and you will be fulfilled.

We still come around to the fact that marriages are much later and parents opinions regarding inter racial marriage are irrelevant as they are nearly retired at that point.
    San,

The US has almost never had a high enough birth rate among its citizens to fuel its long term economic growth. That’s why an immigration rate higher than what most xenophobes, i.e. the 2/3rds of the GOP that unwaveringly are MAGA, are comfortable with is so important to its longterm economic growth.

And the US’ fantastic economic growth in the 50s was mostly fueled by the US being way ahead of the rest of industrialized world from the aftermath of WW II, as well as the hugely stimulative effects of the federal government spending on infrastructure, home ownership, and US manufacturing-boosting foreign aid. The higher birth rate in the 50s was a consequence of those economic factors, not the other way around.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

San,

The US has almost never had a high enough birth rate among its citizens to fuel its long term economic growth. That’s why an immigration rate higher than what most xenophobes, i.e. the 2/3rds of the GOP that unwaveringly are MAGA, are comfortable with is so important to its longterm economic growth.

And the US’ fantastic economic growth in the 50s was mostly fueled by the US being way ahead of the rest of industrialized world from the aftermath of WW II, as well as the hugely stimulative effects of the federal government spending on infrastructure, home ownership, and US manufacturing-boosting foreign aid. The higher birth rate in the 50s was a consequence of those economic factors, not the other way around.
    The GOP isn't against legal immigration.

Furthermore, the level of illegal immigration we are seeing at the southern border is NOT something that spurs economic growth. It's a drain on society. Just about every country in the world has strict immigration policies, even third world countries, so I don't understand why it's so racist to want to hold back illegal immigration.

And back to this topic, a long period of extended teenage years is not good for society. Children are an economic burden, as are the elderly. The ones carrying the load are supposed to be the adults 18-64. If we shorten that age range, and then also have a longer living population, there's going to be consequences.

On a related note, there has been a large rise in autistic children in the last 20 years. Some attribute it to more diagnoses -- simply that autistic people in previous generations were undiagnosed. While that's true to some extent, I believe there is a real rise in autistic children, and it's likely due to the rising average age of parents. There's already been some real links found between parental age and autism, especially the age of the father. This will also be a problem, as only the mildly autistic can take care of themselves, while the rest need some form of care (or at the very least, financial support and assistance in life management).

Load Metric

San,

On a related note, there has been a large rise in autistic children in the last 20 years. Some attribute it to more diagnoses -- simply that autistic people in previous generations were undiagnosed. While that's true to some extent, I believe there is a real rise in autistic children, and it's likely due to the rising average age of parents. There's already been some real links found between parental age and autism, especially the age of the father. This will also be a problem, as only the mildly autistic can take care of themselves, while the rest need some form of care (or at the very least, financial support and assistance in life management).
    Along with autism (LOL) basically the likelihood of every form of physical and mental retardation increases exponentially once a woman hits her mid 30's due to.egg deterioration and the female body being less likely to fight off teratogens.

Biology gives zero shits about convenience as girls become super fertile around 14.

Used to be the case that youngins like splitthis could be passed around like a yankee swap gift amongst male relatives during the holidays; now said cases will be carried to term due to crazy retarded GOP states, so society will have no shortage of deranged cunts provided they avoid the needle and make it to 50.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

San,

Both of us are getting a little sloppy. You play a good game though. Always did.

Let’s start with your first paragraph. I would contend our steel and auto industries nor any other manufacturing (remember manufacturing?) depended not even in the slightest upon immigration. Later as we shifted to a service economy plentiful low wage help became increasingly desirable by big business.

I will agree with your 50’s take. The truth is that the women and men who were children of the 30’s & 40’s generally experienced hardship and sacrifice. (Not Nancy Pelosi however). The late 40’s and 50’s filled those same young adults with a feeling of financial optimism and security. Their rug rats grew up and they themselves bought and made Chevy’s and built and owned homes etc.

The baby boom was a world wide phenomenon. Those who survived the depression and war and felt relief and prosperity in the 50’s existed in all Western countries.

That's all winding down now for a myriad of reasons…. in nearly all developed countries.

The effects/benefits of cancelling the liberal world order and de-globalization will be felt a decade or more out coinciding with the economy coming out of recession stagflation. Hopefully not a great war too but those things tend to run in cycles too and we aren’t trending well.

Who knows what might lay on the other side? It would be foolhardy to guess. Those predictions tend to always be wrong.

The door on the baby boom and that prosperity has closed.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-15-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Load Metric
    I get my information about crypto from a discord populated by very young autistic adults who are nearly all crypto devs. Most live in Europe.

It has been absolutely fascinating to listen to that community share their pride in their unique focused intelligence. They share their struggles with the “normies”. “Normies” is a pejorative term, of course. They talk about the drugs they use to cope and the side affects.

Listening to these spergs trying to cypher out women, finance and independence can fill an evening. Wicked smaht and very conservative but their unique skills will be expired within a decade and they will be truly fucked.

I just told them about the inspiration for Ian Fleming’s James Bond character - Rubirosa and his 11 inch schlong. They were captivated. These kids can research like lightning. I became a made man that night with the autists. I felt like Gulliver.

They are all headed to NYC to attend Mainnet (crypto dev nonsense). They are asking each other about vaccine requirements for travel etc (which they universally disapprove of)

Kids today - they amuse me. Mom and Dad were prolly new parents at 40

Comments

devidee: They’ll be running 5th tier crypto forum sites before you know it.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-15-2022 at 06:08 PM.

Load Metric
    You are quick Davidee

devidee: They’ll be running 5th tier crypto forum sites before you know it.

My experience on PFA armed me with the language and attitudes that allowed me to seamlessly communicate with them

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: GOP Jesus would be proud of Ron DeSantis!

Load Metric
    How timely this video is. If you haven't heard the news....Maduro is emptying the Venezuelan prisons and sending the convicted criminals to the United States. And it does a great job of depicting Martha's Vineyarders. And fentanyl coming across the border is killing hundreds of Americans a month.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-20-2022 at 04:20 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    DeSantis won't primary Trump in 2024. He would have to bash Trump which would alienate to many MAGA voters. But the Martha's Vineyard move was designed to show MAGA voters that Desantis is an "in your liberal face" republican....in case Trump decides not to run in 2024.

MAGA voters don't want a pussy. They want someone that will shove it down liberal throat. Desantis knows it and will act accordingly, setting himself up for a 2028 run.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

DeSantis won't primary Trump in 2024. He would have to bash Trump which would alienate to many MAGA voters. But the Martha's Vineyard move was designed to show MAGA voters that Desantis is an "in your liberal face" republican....in case Trump decides not to run in 2024.

MAGA voters don't want a pussy. They want someone that will shove it down liberal throat. Desantis knows it and will act accordingly, setting himself up for a 2028 run.
    MAGA MAGA !!

Thread Information