Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1835

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The "We Build the Wall" thing was an obvious scam from the start.

It was basically the right wing version of BLM.

Donating to these fringe causes always ends in you being ripped off. I can't believe Bannon was dumb enough to align himself with an obvious huckster like Brian Kolfage.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The "We Build the Wall" thing was an obvious scam from the start.

It was basically the right wing version of BLM.

Donating to these fringe causes always ends in you being ripped off. I can't believe Bannon was dumb enough to align himself with an obvious huckster like Brian Kolfage.
    the We build the wall thing was an obvious what from the what?

Comments

mickeycrimm: BLM was an obvious what from the what?

Sheesfaced: Retard offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Did Druff get the memo yet?

“Jews are ok, but it’ll be over my dead body before I let on join my country club,” said every Republican in America.
    Israel has a lot of problems with Democrats compared to republicans, fash.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Woah! Buuuurrrrnnnnnn!!!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you go to a College Republicans meeting, and say, "Hi, I'm a Jewish Republican, and I strongly support Israel", they will welcome you with open arms.

If you go to a Campus Democrats meeting and say, "Hi, I'm a Jewish Democrat, and I strongly support Israel", they will give you angry looks and shout you down as a supporter of the Zionist oppressors.

Comments

devidee: I totally agree. The Republicans are worthless.

MumblesBadly: You moron! They support Israel becoming the center of the Second Coming precipitating global conflagration.

Load Metric
    If you go to a College Republicans meeting, and say, "Hi, I'm a Jewish Republican, and I strongly support Israel", they will welcome you with open arms.

If you go to a Campus Democrats meeting and say, "Hi, I'm a Jewish Democrat, and I strongly support Israel", they will give you angry looks and shout you down as a supporter of the Zionist oppressors.
    You would have them attacking you in past examples of this straw man, now they just shout?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Are college Zoomers old enough to vote?

It’s an odd example especially from a 50 yo

Republicans come in two flavors now so we are painting with a broad brush as well
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-09-2022 at 09:30 PM.

Load Metric
    i think my favorite part of the trump / classified documents case is watching the doj effortlessly needle trump into not so much admitting he committed felonies, but declaring he admitted felonies.

i have to assume his lawyers handled mike lindell's divorce or something and owed him a favor.

Load Metric
    Don't look now but DNC is about to have its own civil war erupting. SC Dems is demanding their primary winner drop out the race essentially handing the race to GOP incumbant Tim Scott. Can't say I blame them the dumb bitch crossed a racist line she can't walk back but let's be honest her comments are no different than the vile racist CRT shit the left has been pushing, the irony of course is shitting on White voters when they still make up the majority in SC barely, while in a race between you and another African American who she's called an Uncle Tom is just amazingly stupid.

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/axios/status/1568455150766800896

huh i wonder what political party that 6% belong to and what 9th tier alt right poker forum they gather at

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

huh i wonder what political party that 6% belong to and what 9th tier alt right poker forum they gather at

there are plenty of people in other races who do not believe in interracial marriages. It's not just white republicans.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

there are plenty of people in other races who do not believe in interracial marriages. It's not just white republicans.
    pssst it's mostly blacks

Load Metric
    A black man once told me that interracial marriage is the epitome of racism. Just sayin'
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't believe that 94% of US people approve of interracial marriage. I think maybe 94% of people say they do because they don't want to be honest about their true feelings.

Just about every race has a fairly large contingent of people -- especially older ones -- who do not like interracial marriage. It's not always about racism, either. It's just about wanting to see kids/grandkids which look like them and have the same cultural history.

White parents often want to see their kids marry white people. Black parents often want to see their kids marry black people. Asian parents not only often want to see their kids marry Asian people, but frequently the same nationality Asian as they are. Hispanic parents often want to see their kids marry Hispanic people.

I think there really should be two questions:

1) Does it bother you when you see interracial couples?

2) Would you prefer your children marry within their own race?

I'm sure the answer to question #2 would be majority yes (across all races), if people answer honestly.

Comments

devidee: Sounds more like the percentage of tv commercials with interracial couples in them.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I don't believe that 94% of US people approve of interracial marriage. I think maybe 94% of people say they do because they don't want to be honest about their true feelings.

Just about every race has a fairly large contingent of people -- especially older ones -- who do not like interracial marriage. It's not always about racism, either. It's just about wanting to see kids/grandkids which look like them and have the same cultural history.

White parents often want to see their kids marry white people. Black parents often want to see their kids marry black people. Asian parents not only often want to see their kids marry Asian people, but frequently the same nationality Asian as they are. Hispanic parents often want to see their kids marry Hispanic people.

1. Not in the slightest.

2. My son is half Asian. I am half Mexican. I don't care who my son dates, currently he dates a half black half White girl. My mom has never said she wishes I date a White girl and my Dad never pushed that BS on me either.

I never wanted to date a Mexican girl anyway cause I was scared of their black arm hair from when I was a child. The cholas used to corner and ask me why I always went for White Girls. I didn't tell them their body hair frightened me.

Druff you are better than this. A lot of mutts these days and I'm sure some people hope their kids marry out of their race..

Load Metric

I'm sure the answer to question #2 would be majority yes (across all races), if people answer honestly.
    Do you want your son marrying some stingy, self-righteous, blowhard jew?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Why would I care if my child married outside of their race? Interracial dating is extremely common now in most major cities. Honestly wondering what your issue would be?

I could see a parent getting upset if it was a religious issue. Like if your son got married to someone who wasn't Jewish. At least then I'd understand a little.

Load Metric
    Blue birds fly with blue birds. And red birds fly with red birds.

I didn’t make the rules.

Load Metric

Anecdotal racism trumps hard data everytime in the world of the incel alt right.

Comments

devidee: Clearly, America is a racial utopia.

Thread Information