Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1835

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Congress keeps playing chicken with a rule that could torpedo the economy. Here's what the debt ceiling is — and why it's so dangerous.

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...rrowing-2021-9

The great economy is over on September 30th 2021.

The debt ceiling will not be raised again.

Republicans want to torpedo the economy and blame the Democrats for it in order to get back in power.

It's all part of Mitch McConnell's great plan.

At least I won't have to listen to another real estate agent boast about how much money they are making. Fuck you piece of shit motherfuckers.

Recession Triggered

Zero point zero chance they don’t get a deal done. Wall St. will throw a shit fit if they don’t. Who do you think runs this country?
    Oh look, Cocaine Mitch caved:

On Wednesday, the minority leader abruptly caved and released his cynical stranglehold on essential legislation to lift the nation’s borrowing limit, less than two weeks before the United States would have had to default on debts incurred by presidents and Congresses of both parties, provoking turmoil worldwide.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Of course

Sanlmar: The game is the game and it was played exquisitely

Load Metric
    Zero point zero chance they don’t get a deal done. Wall St. will throw a shit fit if they don’t. Who do you think runs this country?

On Wednesday, the minority leader abruptly caved and released his cynical stranglehold on essential legislation to lift the nation’s borrowing limit, less than two weeks before the United States would have had to default on debts incurred by presidents and Congresses of both parties, provoking turmoil worldwide.
    Trump so mad that Mitch wouldn’t help to crash the economy during Biden’s time as President.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Trump so mad that Mitch wouldn’t help to crash the economy during Biden’s time as President.

Biden quite capable on his own. At least you can blame the puppeteer though, if it were to happen.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

This has to be one of the more annoying games in politics. Every time they play this fucking game and the media shouldn’t even give these attention whores the press. It’s always we are really going to do it this time and then the late deal when the market tells them to get it done before the children create an actual mess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

This has to be one of the more annoying games in politics. Every time they play this fucking game and the media shouldn’t even give these attention whores the press. It’s always we are really going to do it this time and then the late deal when the market tells them to get it done before the children create an actual mess.
    viewing these situations as a deliberately facilitated opportunity for the megawealthy to acquire more securities at discounted rates can be a +ev.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Those swastika arms look like medical needles.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

Gordman: WOW

gimmick:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric

Wait...is this real?

Edit- i was actually legit asking because i only just saw this and commented.

I just checked and yup, its real!

Shit, just when I think this guy couldn't say anything more stupid than he already has, he seeks to break his records.
    Last edited by Gordman; 10-13-2021 at 04:24 PM.

Load Metric
    So what happened to 'shut up and dribble'?
    How anyone can be on the right and have any self respect is beyond me.

Hypocrites. I know the RW propaganda likes to say we are,
    (Oh gee Gruden got fired, but Joy Reid kept her job, WTF? oh yeah same exact thing.)

But, This is as blatant as going after Obama for golfing too much, but then suddenly it is good that the president is out on the course 2x as much in half the time. (at 10x the cost)

Comments

Cerveza Fria: dupe
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Kyrie Irving is mentally ill. That’s the only headline. I say that without malice. (He’s not a Celtic any more)

Load Metric

(Oh gee Gruden got fired, but Joy Reid kept her job, WTF? oh yeah same exact thing.)

But, This is as blatant as going after Obama for golfing too much, but then suddenly it is good that the president is out on the course 2x as much in half the time. (at 10x the cost)

Well, at least you Libtard idiots now have to stop repeating the big lie that all anti-vaxers are Republicans. Check mate you Dupe!

Load Metric
    When people don’t believe in elections democracy dies. He’s just adding a little kerosene

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Well, at least you Libtard idiots now have to stop repeating the big lie that all anti-vaxers are Republicans. Check mate you Dupe!
    There are anti-vaxers on the left too, and they’re wrong. They’re also far outnumbered by those on the right.

Do we know Kyrie’s politics? He believes the earth is flat, if he also believes it’s only 6,000 years old he has to be a Republican.

Comments

splitthis: Stupid as usual

gimmick:

Sloppy Joe: offset silly babble AIDS cunt

BCR: You got grandma angry. I respect that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

There are anti-vaxers on the left too, and they’re wrong. They’re also far outnumbered by those on the right.

Do we know Kyrie’s politics? He believes the earth is flat, if he also believes it’s only 6,000 years old he has to be a Republican.

so, you're saying that he's not black enough to vote for Biden?

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    The Poker Fraud Alert website seemed to be unavailable for over a day. Wondering if it was a victim of the ongoing Republican Party Civil War.

Speaking of the latter …

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Biden got over 81 million votes, over 7 million more than Orange Cuck, so clearly you don’t have to be black to vote for Biden.

Comments

splitthis: FRAUD ELECTION

gimmick:

Sloppy Joe: Retard cunt counter

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Biden got over 81 million votes, over 7 million more than Orange Cuck, so clearly you don’t have to be black to vote for Biden.

Biden says that some folks aren't Black Enough to vote for him. Kylie is a Non-Caucasian style Gringo. You said he was a Republican. So, you're saying he's not Black Enough. That's Racist. You're worse than Gruden.

Load Metric

Ya, the noisy anti-vaxxers are largely white people, but in general, you have to wonder how anti-vaxxers don’t ever look around and say to themselves, I seem to be only surrounded by the dumbest motherfuckers alive, maybe I should reevaluate? Or why is that? What does it say about me that everyone nodding agreement when I talk are full blown window-lickers.

Kyrie is the perfect anti-vaxxer. Flat earther who watches some YouTube’s and thinks he’s enlightened. We could have all guessed which guy would be the loud and notable anti-vaxxer in the NBA. It would have been the most chalk pick ever.

I just find it amazing how these people don’t ever look around at who is on their side and lack the mental flexibility to rethink their position. I’ve never seen anything like it. If you’re picking teams for jeopardy and you end up on the same side as the kids from SpEd classes, you have chosen poorly.

Load Metric

Comments

Jayjami: Can you say pee pee tape?

Load Metric
    One year and and 60 pages and our conservative thought leader Druff has never posted anything about the Republican Civil War or frankly anything about Republicans anywhere on this site.

Would someone PM me if he does? TIA

Steve Bannon is just a monster story. I’m going to give it some time tonight. He is defying congressional subpoenas and congress is yapping. It’ll be fucking years before anything ever comes of this cause lol ‘Murcia legal system. Bannon is absolutely unafraid of any consequences. Bannon knows America and the voters better than anyone alive cause he’s a political genius.

Whether you like him or despise him he is responsible for all you see here. Deal with it. (As I observed previously, Druff will not. He is solely our BLM expert. Know your strengths, right?)
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-15-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Thread Information