can we pretend thats rich paul to get out of the westbrook contract

Load Metric
    WE SEE YOU ADELE

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the kill chain is as follows;

russia successfully takes control of ukraine.

the brownshirt 2.0 republicans mewl and cry about the return on investment for all the aid they gave ukraine and use it to mobilize their base vis a vis strong-man fetishism.

useful idiot brownshirts like cruz support the populist narrative as loudly as they can because they literally have no other cards to play on the national stage.

*actual separatists* proceed to foist them on their own petards by portraying them as effeminate intellectual rino weaklings who only cite populist insurrection as a way to accrue more power, which of course is the truth, and then proceed to run against them and win, handily.

texas separatists legally vote to secede.

*russia immediately starts providing them material support eg advanced weapons systems through mexican tunnels because why wouldnt they*

the literal rest of the country basically says 'ok yeah on second thought, populist right wing strong-man extremism isnt maybe where we want this to go' but its a little late.

the rest is pretty grim but the good news is that when the dust settles, PFA is given to femboy crypto twitter as reparations and president oprah casts the entire US in tyler perry's next movie as a form of universal basic income.

I've lived in Texas my entire life (I'm in my 50's) and can say that Texas will not secede. There are a few nutjobs that have obviously not thought it through if we actually did, but 90% plus think it would be a stupid idea and don't take any of that thinking seriously.

Load Metric

Few more uncoordinated retards but Ilhan Omar.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe touched me….with this post….maybe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeCaboom View Post

I've lived in Texas my entire life (I'm in my 50's) and can say that Texas will not secede. There are a few nutjobs that have obviously not thought it through if we actually did, but 90% plus think it would be a stupid idea and don't take any of that thinking seriously.
    thanks, i appreciate the boots-on-the-ground perspective.

from the outside looking in, it really seems like the whole populist/trumpism/sheriff joe vibe is popping off there. factor in the enron-esque grid management issues and it really does look like its one good right wing tantrum over a lost election away from making some very emotional decisions. because thats always how this shit happens, people get fed up and angry and panic and they listen to the loudest voice offering the fastest solution.

what starts out as a symbolic gesture gets hijacked by extremists who sideline the moderates for not taking everything up to 11.

and to be clear, its 100% not a right wing exclusive phenomenon, im also literally old enough to remember when PETA were the good guys.

heres to you being right and me being wrong tho. 🍻
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    It’s a great day to be a Republican watching the irresponsible cunts melt down. Too lazy to take Birth Control, too weak to require a condom. They know if they don’t give in to the guy, their friends will fuck him.

Hopefully we see some good Americans need to legally defend themselves tonight from this mob of freaks.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Mentally ill

Gold
    Load Metric
    The future of the Republican Party belonged to Nick Fuentes until they deplatformed him, put him on the No Fly List and seized his bank accounts.
    The estab Republicans were terrified of him, Ben Shapiro would be crushed in a debate with Fuentes.

They know that if Republican voters hear Fuentes on a level playing field he would win with ease.

Yep the No Fly List, seized over a $100k from his bank account, no criminal charges.
    The goal of the American people has to be to replace Romney and Liz Cheney with people like Fuentes, time is running out.
    He comes out and tells it like it is.

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: It’s been a big week for PFA

BCR: I’m pretty sure that’s the woman who quoted Hitler at some point iirc. At least she’s straight up about who she is

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    The future of the Republican Party belonged to Nick Fuentes until they deplatformed him, put him on the No Fly List and seized his bank accounts.
    The estab Republicans were terrified of him, Ben Shapiro would be crushed in a debate with Fuentes.

They know that if Republican voters hear Fuentes on a level playing field he would win with ease.

Yep the No Fly List, seized over a $100k from his bank account, no criminal charges.
    The goal of the American people has to be to replace Romney and Liz Cheney with people like Fuentes, time is running out.
    What is it with you kids on the right and your anti-Semitic hate-filled idiocy? I had never heard of him. I just watched a few videos and he’s clearly a full blown moron. Are you kids so angry because you can’t get laid? I don’t understand this right-wing incel movement that makes up almost the entirety of the young right. Why are you proud of being virgins who hate everyone? I’m literally curious. How can anyone like some loser like this? I did laugh that Michelle Malkin supporting him got her fired from a job she held for 17 years after he went full on nuts with his anti-semitism and insanity. Lol at anyone’s supporters who got angry at him for kissing a girl? Did that really piss you off? You are fucked in the head kid if you think this is the future of anything besides a future mental patient.

“Fuentes identifies as an incel (or "involuntary celebate"), although some of his supporters have criticized him for being a "voluntary celibate" after he admitted that he kissed a girl while he was in high school. He has attempted to defend himself as an incel by claiming that "having sex with women is gay" and that "the only really straight heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel."
    Last edited by BCR; 06-25-2022 at 10:07 PM.

Load Metric
    But Ayanna Pressley
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

What is it with you kids on the right and your anti-Semitic hate-filled idiocy? I had never heard of him. I just watched a few videos and he’s clearly a full blown moron. Are you kids so angry because you can’t get laid? I don’t understand this right-wing incel movement that makes up almost the entirety of the young right. Why are you proud of being virgins who hate everyone? I’m literally curious. How can anyone like some loser like this? I did laugh that Michelle Malkin supporting him got her fired from a job she held for 17 years after he went full on nuts with his anti-semitism and insanity. Lol at anyone’s supporters who got angry at him for kissing a girl? Did that really piss you off? You are fucked in the head kid if you think this is the future of anything besides a future mental patient.

“Fuentes identifies as an incel (or "involuntary celebate"), although some of his supporters have criticized him for being a "voluntary celibate" after he admitted that he kissed a girl while he was in high school. He has attempted to defend himself as an incel by claiming that "having sex with women is gay" and that "the only really straight heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel."
    Name:  C2498042-2BC2-4480-B41A-5032BE4E698E.jpeg
Views: 191
Size:  1.37 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Name:  C2498042-2BC2-4480-B41A-5032BE4E698E.jpeg
Views: 191
Size:  1.37 MB
    Yeah I’m not shocked by what some 23 year old virgin I’ve never heard of was saying to an audience of the same. There is an army of those kids every time I read Reddit or simply look at a comments section. I don’t get them, but there are a ton of them and all read exactly the same. I kind of laughed at his constant wanting the US to be completely white and even objected to the Judeo in Judeo Christian. Said that everything good was created by white people. Then said IQ is everything, while hating Jews. Not exactly consistent.

I don’t really look at him or hear his name and think white, yet that’s all he wants the country to be.

I was more shocked at Malkin. She was always a super right winger, but of the standard fox variety. To go from that to openly joining straight up Nazis and saying she can’t talk about the Holocaust hoax without getting cancelled, that’s a bridge I’m surprised she crossed.

I guess that’s what happens when you quit selling books and you used to be the kind of hot angry GOP chick, but are no longer relevant in a party where you consistently have to be crazier to get any attention among the MTG and Boeberts.

No going gracefully for her. She straight up joined Nazis. Seems like a bad decision considering she linked herself to people who managed to get kicked off Gettr, which is a site started by Jason Miller, and he’s basically a Roger Stone-lite.

Gold
    Load Metric

BCR
    You seriously want to discuss what Fuentes and his young followers do or don't do with their cock? Hahaha nice try but no thanks. Hey at least he's not compromised by Epstein.
    Oh and unlike Biden I'm not Republican or right wing, I was offering thoughts and advice to the GOP.
    Name:  BidenisRepublican.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  210.6 KB
    This Roe v Wade crap is being used to cover up a much bigger scandal.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The scandal that everyone should be pissed about is being covered up by Roe.
    Name:  Robinhood.PNG
Views: 181
Size:  265.1 KB
    There are all kinds of shenanigans going on.

Oh and Tucker Carlson went all in on Biden, he called him out for taking showers with his daughter and challenged the press corps to ask about it.
    I couldn't believe he went there but he did.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Oh and Tucker Carlson went all in on Biden, he called him out for taking showers with his daughter and challenged the press corps to ask about it.

OH FUCK OFF DUDE. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT GME AND AMC BAG HOLDERS. THEY DESERVE IT. PRETTY SURE MORE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ABORTION RIGHTS THEN SOME LITERAL WINDOW LICKERS' AND THEIR STUPID FOMO. THEY HAD THEIR SQUEEZE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

OH FUCK OFF DUDE. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT GME AND AMC BAG HOLDERS. THEY DESERVE IT. PRETTY SURE MORE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ABORTION RIGHTS THEN SOME LITERAL WINDOW LICKERS' AND THEIR STUPID FOMO. THEY HAD THEIR SQUEEZE.

its wild when someone who considers themselves an arch troll gets guthooked this badly by a rank amateur.

Load Metric
    like that man just literally buster douglas'd you chaps.

Comments

lol wow: rofl bd call back was inspired

Load Metric

Thoughts, Republican brethren?

What's a rebranding for the holocaust?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Thoughts, Republican brethren?

What's a rebranding for the holocaust?

Kind of shameful frankly.

Hasidic Hibachi?

Thread Information