Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 1,861 to 1,869 of 1869

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Lol thinking Jesus was a real person.
    Jesus' life was documented in print by several people of the time. LOL you don't know that.
    While you are struggling to find the documents for the warranty for the wheelchair from 5 years ago, you believe in documentation of a Sun God from 2000 years ago.

Makes sense.

Load Metric

Jesus' life was documented in print by several people of the time. LOL you don't know that.
    While you are struggling to find the documents for the warranty for the wheelchair from 5 years ago, you believe in documentation of a Sun God from 2000 years ago.

Makes sense.
    All modern scholars agree that Jesus existed. Even far left wikipedia says he existed. To many people get sidetracked into arguing whether he was the son of God or not. It's irrelevant. Jesus introduced the Loving God and gave humanity an outstanding moral code to live by.

Please don't bore me with examples of crimes committed by so called Christians. Jesus didn't teach any of that. Jesus taught to love your neighbor. So if a piss poor example of a Christian kills his neighbor, don't blame Jesus.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Makes sense.
    All modern scholars agree that Jesus existed. Even far left wikipedia says he existed. To many people get sidetracked into arguing whether he was the son of God or not. It's irrelevant. Jesus introduced the Loving God and gave humanity an outstanding moral code to live by.

Please don't bore me with examples of crimes committed by so called Christians. Jesus didn't teach any of that. Jesus taught to love your neighbor. So if a piss poor example of a Christian kills his neighbor, don't blame Jesus.
    Was just a religious huckster that have always been a dime a dozen; for every Jesus or L. Ron Hubbard that make waves there's 100 life fails who didn't have their con dialed in.

Martyred for political reasons, myths crafted around him just boring retreads of more ancient fairy tables.

Weak idiots like Iron Mick and splitthis in need of comfort continue to fork over cash and get on their knees for sky wizard air cuddles, wish I had become a megapastor to bleed you cucks and laugh in your gook faces.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Was just a religious huckster that have always been a dime a dozen; for every Jesus or L. Ron Hubbard that make waves there's 100 life fails who didn't have their con dialed in.

Martyred for political reasons, myths crafted around him just boring retreads of more ancient fairy tables.

Weak idiots like Iron Mick and splitthis in need of comfort continue to fork over cash and get on their knees for sky wizard air cuddles, wish I had become a megapastor to bleed you cucks and laugh in your gook faces.

Respectfully disagree. Jesus had a profound understanding of human nature. Whether it was “God’s word” is up for debate, but irrelevant. His message of redemption through forgiveness is timeless. Remember when Peter got his panties in a wad at the Last Supper? Jesus was like: “Dude chill out. You’re going to betray me three times tonight, but I love you, and still want you to lead my church.” That’s someone who sees human beings for exactly what they are, both good and bad.

Comments

splitthis: Rare green for u

Load Metric
    jesus was a black man from space
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  JESUS MAGICAL.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  95.5 KB

Name:  pfa rep war.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  80.5 KB
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Civil War

Shitcan Mike Johnson. I have has enough of this fool

Comments

mickeycrimm:

Tellafriend: what do they have on him?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Name:  JESUS MAGICAL.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  95.5 KB

Name:  pfa rep war.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  80.5 KB
    I know for a fact that Kevin has slept with a 17 year old, but he was in high school and ended up marrying her. Kevin’s political career might be over, but payback is coming. Book it.

Load Metric
    House Speaker Mike Johnson: “I regard myself as a wartime Speaker … comparable to the Civil War, but maybe worse.”

Madness and Trump is spooning with this wacko now.

So damn disappointed

tick tock

Thread Information