Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 876

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

  1. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't think they should oust Liz Cheney.

    The GOP isn't "all about" the policies, but the policies are what keeps me voting for them. I will not vote for the other side which pretty much wants to do everything I'm against.
    Is that a yes? Will you support the GOP nominee if they claim that the 2020 election was stolen and Trump actually won?

  2. #762
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't think they should oust Liz Cheney.

    The GOP isn't "all about" the policies, but the policies are what keeps me voting for them. I will not vote for the other side which pretty much wants to do everything I'm against.
    Is that a yes? Will you support the GOP nominee if they claim that the 2020 election was stolen and Trump actually won?
    I would support the GOP nominee in the primary whom I like best. That's about 3 years away, so I don't have to worry about it now. It probably won't be one of the "stolen election" types.

    I would vote for any GOP candidate in the general election over the Democratic candidate, because the GOP policies are so much more in line with what I believe.

    There is nothing that could make me vote for someone whose entire agenda I oppose.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis:

  3. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't think they should oust Liz Cheney.

    The GOP isn't "all about" the policies, but the policies are what keeps me voting for them. I will not vote for the other side which pretty much wants to do everything I'm against.
    Is that a yes? Will you support the GOP nominee if they claim that the 2020 election was stolen and Trump actually won?
    Of course he will, he voted for Trump himself in 2020. Muh policies and look at trans kids.

    LOL at W and Liz Cheney going at the state of the current QOP today. All of the detractors like Romney will soon be driven out because the cult of Trump reigned supreme.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Stupid
      
      gimmick:
      
      Walter Sobchak: smart
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  4. #764
    Gotta wonder what keeps Team Retard so frenzied...



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Is any aspect of society not woke these days?


    Definitely not a cult obv. Cue the whudda..

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Stupid
      
      gimmick:
      
      Walter Sobchak: smart
    Last edited by Sloppy Joe; 05-03-2021 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  5. #765


    LOL Mitt cucking the cult hard.

    Imagine being ousted for not carrying on the charade that over 70% believe: that the election was stolen.



    Tight party
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  6. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post


    LOL Mitt cucking the cult hard.

    Imagine being ousted for not carrying on the charade that over 70% believe: that the election was stolen.



    Tight party
    imagine simping for Liz Cheney


    ROFL DEMOCRATS

  7. #767
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sloppy:

    What % of your party believed last year that we should defund the police? What % of your party still believes we need to spend LESS on policing in high crime inner cities?

    Which party has a VP which promoted a fund to bail out actual violent rioters, and which went on to bail out serial rapists and child molesters?

    Which party has a President who wants to spend $10 trillion on "relief" for a pandemic that's on its way out, and for an economy which almost all experts believe is about to immediately roar back?

    Which party has a President who literally made sure trannies can beat the shit out of women in athletics during his FIRST WEEK IN OFFICE? Priorities, guys!!!


    LOL TEAM FEELINGS

  8. #768
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    You would think that Sloppy would have gone right after his own party turned his entire city into an absolute shithole, but apparently he just closes his eyes and whines about the GOP.

    Kinda reminds me of JimmyG, who walks past human shit on the streets of SF to go vote Democrat.

  9. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sloppy:

    What % of your party believed last year that we should defund the police? What % of your party still believes we need to spend LESS on policing in high crime inner cities?

    Which party has a VP which promoted a fund to bail out actual violent rioters, and which went on to bail out serial rapists and child molesters?

    Which party has a President who wants to spend $10 trillion on "relief" for a pandemic that's on its way out, and for an economy which almost all experts believe is about to immediately roar back?

    Which party has a President who literally made sure trannies can beat the shit out of women in athletics during his FIRST WEEK IN OFFICE?


    LOL TEAM FEELINGS
    What % this post is classic Dan Druff whataboutism?



    Do you support the ousting of Republicans who don't promote Trump's lie that over 70% of your fellow Q tards believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  10. #770
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    I already answered that question. I do not support any of the stolen election BS.

    That doesn't mean I'm ever going to vote Democrat, given their extreme, insane policies which deny basic truths about life and human behavior.

    I'm still waiting for a single Democrat to explain what "systemic racism" means, and what their plan is for removing it from police departments. Seems like their only idea is to demand fewer black people are arrested, regardless of the amount of crime they actually commit. That's what they're doing in Berkeley, btw.

    LOL @ your party

  11. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I already answered that question. I do not support any of the stolen election BS.

    That doesn't mean I'm ever going to vote Democrat, given their extreme, insane policies which deny basic truths about life and human behavior.

    I'm still waiting for a single Democrat to explain what "systemic racism" means, and what their plan is for removing it from police departments. Seems like their only idea is to demand fewer black people are arrested, regardless of the amount of crime they actually commit. That's what they're doing in Berkeley, btw.

    LOL @ your party
    This thread is dedicated to the civil war within your party though and its cultlike subservience to a clinical narcissist.

    What burns more - your throat at peak 'LPR' death hoax levels or getting repeatedly cucked by Pockles for over a decade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  12. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sloppy:

    What % of your party believed last year that we should defund the police? What % of your party still believes we need to spend LESS on policing in high crime inner cities?

    Which party has a VP which promoted a fund to bail out actual violent rioters, and which went on to bail out serial rapists and child molesters?

    Which party has a President who wants to spend $10 trillion on "relief" for a pandemic that's on its way out, and for an economy which almost all experts believe is about to immediately roar back?

    Which party has a President who literally made sure trannies can beat the shit out of women in athletics during his FIRST WEEK IN OFFICE? Priorities, guys!!!


    LOL TEAM FEELINGS
    This is why you must put all your money into crypto.

    The more Trillions Biden spends the more worthless the dollar becomes the higher crypto will go.



  13. #773
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I already answered that question. I do not support any of the stolen election BS.

    That doesn't mean I'm ever going to vote Democrat, given their extreme, insane policies which deny basic truths about life and human behavior.

    I'm still waiting for a single Democrat to explain what "systemic racism" means, and what their plan is for removing it from police departments. Seems like their only idea is to demand fewer black people are arrested, regardless of the amount of crime they actually commit. That's what they're doing in Berkeley, btw.

    LOL @ your party
    This thread is dedicated to the civil war within your party though and its cultlike subservience to a clinical narcissist.
    Yes, and I've responded to all questions regarding infighting within the GOP, and given my position.

    For some reason, soyboys such as yourself have a very hard time understanding that one can take issues with certain people within a political party, yet still support the party and the platform as a whole.

    Somehow you believe that I'm supposed to vote for everything I disagree with, just because some delusional peope within my party believe the election was stolen.

    In the meantime, your own party is actually pushing insane and extreme LEGISLATION to completely remake America.

    The GOP platform of 2000 and the GOP platform of 2021 are not very different. The same cannot can be said of the Democrats, who have shifted extreme left policy-wise.

    But if it makes you feel better, you can keep whining about meaningless election-related noise, 4 months after Biden has taken office.

  14. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

    This thread is dedicated to the civil war within your party though and its cultlike subservience to a clinical narcissist.
    Yes, and I've responded to all questions regarding infighting within the GOP, and given my position.

    For some reason, soyboys such as yourself have a very hard time understanding that one can take issues with certain people within a political party, yet still support the party and the platform as a whole.

    Somehow you believe that I'm supposed to vote for everything I disagree with, just because some delusional peope within my party believe the election was stolen.

    In the meantime, your own party is actually pushing insane and extreme LEGISLATION to completely remake America.

    The GOP platform of 2000 and the GOP platform of 2021 are not very different. The same cannot can be said of the Democrats, who have shifted extreme left policy-wise.

    But if it makes you feel better, you can keep whining about meaningless election-related noise, 4 months after Biden has taken office.
    They're about to oust Liz Cheney from leadership roles for not being complicit in a outright hoax - not a death hoax, but simply not going along with the insanity that 70% of your fellow Republicans believe because of the retardation.

    How is it not relevant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  15. #775
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Yes, and I've responded to all questions regarding infighting within the GOP, and given my position.

    For some reason, soyboys such as yourself have a very hard time understanding that one can take issues with certain people within a political party, yet still support the party and the platform as a whole.

    Somehow you believe that I'm supposed to vote for everything I disagree with, just because some delusional peope within my party believe the election was stolen.

    In the meantime, your own party is actually pushing insane and extreme LEGISLATION to completely remake America.

    The GOP platform of 2000 and the GOP platform of 2021 are not very different. The same cannot can be said of the Democrats, who have shifted extreme left policy-wise.

    But if it makes you feel better, you can keep whining about meaningless election-related noise, 4 months after Biden has taken office.
    They're about to oust Liz Cheney from leadership roles for not being complicit in a outright hoax - not a death hoax, but simply not going along with the insanity that 70% of your fellow Republicans believe because of the retardation.

    How is it not relevant?
    When did I say it's not relevant? I was asked my opinion on the matter, and I gave it. I don't support this. Do I have to type it a 5th time for the slow kids in Portland?

    None of this affects overall GOP policy. I'll vote for the sane policy and not the race baiters who want to completely remake America.

     
    Comments
      
      Sloppy Joe: FUCKING WOKE

  16. #776

  17. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

    They're about to oust Liz Cheney from leadership roles for not being complicit in a outright hoax - not a death hoax, but simply not going along with the insanity that 70% of your fellow Republicans believe because of the retardation.

    How is it not relevant?
    When did I say it's not relevant? I was asked my opinion on the matter, and I gave it. I don't support this. Do I have to type it a 5th time for the slow kids in Portland?

    None of this affects overall GOP policy. I'll vote for the sane policy and not the race baiters who want to completely remake America.
    I don't give a shit about your opinion and didn't ask for it.

    Was just responding to your muhwhuddas that you cherish so dearly.

    Probably best to get back to Pockles after subjecting your family to his wrath by contacting his sister like a genius. Warm regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  18. #778
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    You always know that Soyboy Sloppy is losing the argument when he resorts to insults or unrelated trolling as part of his response.

    He tried to make the GOP and all of its followers look stupid, and can't answer to the insanity in his own party -- even as the city around him falls apart under longtime Democratic rule.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis:

  19. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You always know that Soyboy Sloppy is losing the argument when he resorts to insults or unrelated trolling as part of his response.

    He tried to make the GOP and all of its followers look stupid, and can't answer to the insanity in his own party -- even as the city around him falls apart under longtime Democratic rule.
    You become closer and closer to Mort with the projection. Only substantive personality difference is the alcoholism by now.

    Your attempt to deflect is emptier than the calories that make up those second dinners. This thread isn't about Portland or the left, champ. Just because you muhwhudda it up doesn't mean one has to respond.

    I often respond to your Fox trigger parroting in appropriate threads, and have been heavily critical of Portland and leftist policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  20. #780
    Liz Cheney is in a real time battle with Trump.

    Trump is issuing press releases reaffirming his position that the election was stolen. Cheney says anyone claiming so is perpetuating “The Big Lie”.

    Some Republican clown from California wants to do her in..... and on and on and on.

    Obviously as a Republican you are forced to choose sides. Which is ironic cause she is the spawn of Dick Cheney which triggers the whole policy vs character dilemma. I take the side of character in these spots.

    How is this not a civil war? I cannot imagine what the argument could be around here?

    This won’t be cleaned up for years as both parties I mentioned are considering running in 2024. You gotta let them punch themselves out.

    This civil,war was all foretold long ago by some esteemed members around these parts. Druff wasn’t one of them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***Official War With North Korea Thread***
    By PLOL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2020, 11:53 PM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-05-2020, 06:24 AM
  3. Hypothetical American civil war - which side wins?
    By Lord of the Fraud in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2017, 05:10 PM
  4. *** Official Idiotic War on Drugs Thread ***
    By MumblesBadly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 06:00 PM

Tags for this Thread