Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1842

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Did Druff get the memo yet?

“Jews are ok, but it’ll be over my dead body before I let on join my country club,” said every Republican in America.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

“Jews are ok, but it’ll be over my dead body before I let on join my country club,” said every Republican in America.
    Fortunately for Druff, he doesn’t like golf or tennis.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is all part of the leftist playbook to cast white supremacy a major problem in 2022 America.

It's a big country, and the GOP is a big party. There are remnants of anti-Semitism in the GOP ranks, and among the base, but it's on the decline. So they find some idiot like this guy, and they attempt to whip everyone into a frenzy with one of his anti-Semitic quotes, and hope the message you'll take away is that the GOP is the party of white supremacy.

If it were, I wouldn't be part of it. It's all exaggerated bullshit.

The truth is that anti-Semitism is indeed rising in a major US political party, but not the GOP. The Democrats have made stars of open anti-Semites like Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Cori Bush. This is much bigger news than what some idiotic political consultant says, but of course the mainstream/left media ignores it.

You could pick any town in the deep south, and have me walk down the street with a yarmulke on my head, holding a sign, "I love Israel", and nothing would likely happen to me. Try that shit in Portland or any other leftist locale, and it's just a matter of time until you're attacked. Remember all of the recent violence against Jews in NYC? What was the political party of the attackers?

Remember when white supremacists recently released a map of Jewish-owned businesses in Boston to target? Oh wait... that wasn't white supremacists. That was the left-wing BDS movement.

As a Jew, the worship of anti-Semitic politicians in the Democratic Party is much more disturbing than a few nobodies on the right hating on Jews.

Comments

Entropy: Will the squad ever be free from unprovoked attacks? It doesn't look like it.

Load Metric
    Name:  91A87B00-0FBA-4B5A-B2AC-3C9DE2FE7052.jpeg
Views: 392
Size:  34.5 KB

Damn, that denial is real. Poor Druff

Load Metric
    druff's democrats

Name:  democrats.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  91.0 KB

druff's democrat educators

Name:  democrat educators.JPG
Views: 408
Size:  144.1 KB

Anti-Defamation League vid about GoyimDefamationLeague

Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric

This is all part of the leftist playbook to cast white supremacy a major problem in 2022 America.

It's a big country, and the GOP is a big party. There are remnants of anti-Semitism in the GOP ranks, and among the base, but it's on the decline. So they find some idiot like this guy, and they attempt to whip everyone into a frenzy with one of his anti-Semitic quotes, and hope the message you'll take away is that the GOP is the party of white supremacy.

The truth is that anti-Semitism is indeed rising in a major US political party, but not the GOP. The Democrats have made stars of open anti-Semites like Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Cori Bush. This is much bigger news than what some idiotic political consultant says, but of course the mainstream/left media ignores it.

You could pick any town in the deep south, and have me walk down the street with a yarmulke on my head, holding a sign, "I love Israel", and nothing would likely happen to me. Try that shit in Portland or any other leftist locale, and it's just a matter of time until you're attacked. Remember all of the recent violence against Jews in NYC? What was the political party of the attackers?

Remember when white supremacists recently released a map of Jewish-owned businesses in Boston to target? Oh wait... that wasn't white supremacists. That was the left-wing BDS movement.

As a Jew, the worship of anti-Semitic politicians in the Democratic Party is much more disturbing than a few nobodies on the right hating on Jews.
    LOl the straw man evolving from college Republicans to waddling around in a yarmulke and GETTING ATTACKED lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    You could pick any town in the deep south, and have me walk down the street with a yarmulke on my head, holding a sign, "I love Israel", and nothing would likely happen to me.
    Would love to see you stand in the black circle on any Sunday 11:45 AM to 1:30 PM. Greenwood, SC, North Side Baptist Church.

Name:  druff challenge.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  135.7 KB
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOl the straw man evolving from college Republicans to waddling around in a yarmulke and GETTING ATTACKED lol
    LOL Druff claiming that the number of Christian nationalists in the GOP is “a few nobodies”.

Edit: Also LOL that Druff not realizing that the Christian nationalists in the South would gladly vote for all the Jews in the US to be forced to move to Israel so that some nukes can be dropped on Israel as start of the End Times conflagration there.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-09-2022 at 10:25 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    LOL at cancelling Anne Frank

What's a good historical example of a political party banning books guys?

Comments

devidee: Ballpoint pen LULZ
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

I feel the go to line here should have obviously been, is Matt the Rat? They clearly didn’t want to pay royalties to the Maple Syrup Mafia that our Canadian poster speaks for.

Load Metric
    If you want to know who the anti-semites in this country are then ask a Jew. They are the ones that suffer the consequences of it so they know damn well who the anti-semites are.

But don't ask a bunch of libtard gentiles on PFA forum who is or isn't anti-semite. All you will get is ignorant bullshit.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Thoughts and prayers don't mean shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    You could pick any town in the deep south, and have me walk down the street with a yarmulke on my head, holding a sign, "I love Israel", and nothing would likely happen to me.
    Would love to see you stand in the black circle on any Sunday 11:45 AM to 1:30 PM. Greenwood, SC, North Side Baptist Church.

Name:  druff challenge.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  135.7 KB
    Would love to see you stand.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    didnt redad thread political faggots are n words

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: quit spreading Russian disinformation fag communist

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    you're fat, you're incel, you've lost all credibility on this alt right hate site

give it up fatboy, with your pearl clutching

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    you're fat, you're incel, you've lost all credibility on this alt right hate site

give it up fatboy, with your pearl clutching
    Love that tine tilts you so much

Thread Information