Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Sorry dwai, everyone has been cured of TDS now that he's a lame duck loser and being removed from power. This thread is about what's left of the crumbling GOP.

Are you feeling okay?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I know this thread is an extension to all the shit posting that’s Taken place for the past year.

I know Biden will be sworn in next month.

Question is do you know there is a large amount of concern within the DNC that so many people came out for this record setting election with arguably the easiest president to hate since Jimmy Carter at the top of the ballot........ that resulted in the GOP picking up house seats and keeping the Senate.

Id be happy too if “my” party won, but I’d start to worry more about what “my” party may be doing wrong and not so much what’s going on with the GOP.

Just my .02

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Sorry dwai, everyone has been cured of TDS now that he's a lame duck loser and being removed from power. This thread is about what's left of the crumbling GOP.

Are you feeling okay?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I know this thread is an extension to all the shit posting that’s Taken place for the past year.

Question is do you know there is a large amount of concern within the DNC that so many people came out for this record setting election with arguably the easiest president to hate since Jimmy Carter at the top of the ballot........ that resulted in the GOP picking up house seats and keeping the Senate.

Id be happy too if “my” party won, but I’d start to worry more about what “my” party may be doing wrong and not so much what’s going on with the GOP.

Just my .02
    A literal (liberal?) drug store Indian beat an incumbent from his basement.

We have concern about what it means to be a Republican now. Bannon’s populist conservatism is one faction. We will see how that ages.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are you feeling okay?

Just my .02
    The greater worry is the blind allegiance now being paid to a compulsive liar.
    Your electoral process allows for the voting process to be challenged unlike most others.

The fact that seven million more Americans cast ballots in favour of one candidate is largely being dismissed

Banned
    Load Metric

Just my .02
    Yes there is a lot of concern within the DNC, and rightfully so. They have some soul searching to do. I hear there's quite a bit of infighting between moderate dems and progressives behind the scenes, moreso than usual.

But it's not a CIVIL WAR! While the result of the election was somewhat favorable to Republicans, the aftermath is devastating. This is absolute chaos, and it's fair to question whether or not they can survive this.

Load Metric
    But BLM and Antifa!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Are you feeling okay?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Just my .02
    Two years is a long time in politics, but as of right now I think the most likely result of the midterms is for the Republicans to retake the house and the Democrats to retake the Senate. We are living in strange times.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Terrifying

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Just my .02
    Two years is a long time in politics, but as of right now I think the most likely result of the midterms is for the Republicans to retake the house and the Democrats to retake the Senate. We are living in strange times.
    History tells us the GOP will pick up seats in both houses in two years. That’s true whenever a party takes the White House the other wins the mid terms. We love gridlock in the country.

If Biden sails into the job and nothing much gets done and he takes it easy with the Executive orders it might be more status quo. If he comes in and it’s a full rollback of tax cuts, free college and more BLM than Cops there will be big blowback.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Me and ten of my buddies are going to play a football game this Sunday as the New England Patriots and we going to send in the results to the NFL. Wonder if they will count it.

Lot of people can do a lot of things.

Load Metric

History tells us the GOP will pick up seats in both houses in two years. That’s true whenever a party takes the White House the other wins the mid terms. We love gridlock in the country.

If Biden sails into the job and nothing much gets done and he takes it easy with the Executive orders it might be more status quo. If he comes in and it’s a full rollback of tax cuts, free college and more BLM than Cops there will be big blowback.

i really hoped that trumpism would somehow break this pattern but the numbers are pretty clear; nothings really changed. we are going to keep on electing one extreme to the oval and the opposite extreme into senate and no ones going to have a problem with this until the day when the banks can no longer process their direct deposits and the grocery shelves are bare.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    There has been a massive change. We just haven't measured it yet.

The next 30 days will tell us a lot. I have a feeling that Trump and his diehard supporters won't be very pleased with the GOP establishment as inauguration day approaches.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i really hoped that trumpism would somehow break this pattern but the numbers are pretty clear; nothings really changed. we are going to keep on electing one extreme to the oval and the opposite extreme into senate and no ones going to have a problem with this until the day when the banks can no longer process their direct deposits and the grocery shelves are bare.
    Agree with the end result, half of the cause. Trumpism or Hope and Change. It’s all bullshit.

Load Metric
    so many people came out for this record setting election with arguably the easiest president to hate since Jimmy Carter at the top of the ballot........
    Jimmy Carter wasn’t hated. This “outsider” was viewed as a mistake, ineffectual and overwhelmed but his character was never questioned.

Trump really defies comparison. Even Nixon was better liked.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Agree with the end result, half of the cause. Trumpism or Hope and Change. It’s all bullshit.

yeah i just meant like, trumpism was such an unmitigated failure on so many meaningful levels that i hoped it would swing the pendulum enough to get one party control at a time when we could really use it.

hope and change was just empty bullshit and i never expected it to amount to anything more than that. i was 100% voting for mccain until he pailin'd himself.

trumpism did like... damage. a _lot_ of people are advocating for bloody rebellion, they are armed and sincere, and trump is goading them on. like this is way beyond business as usual. etc etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Me and ten of my buddies are going to play a football game this Sunday as the New England Patriots and we going to send in the results to the NFL. Wonder if they will count it.

Lot of people can do a lot of things.
    You'll probably do better than the Patriots.

Comments

Daly: 100% fair

Load Metric

True, but a lot of disruptive things have happened in the past few years and many of these "here's the way it always works" rules of thumb have been shaken up. I am saying Democratic Senate based on the seats that are up for election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    so many people came out for this record setting election with arguably the easiest president to hate since Jimmy Carter at the top of the ballot........
    Jimmy Carter wasn’t hated. This “outsider” was viewed as a mistake, ineffectual and overwhelmed but his character was never questioned.

Trump really defies comparison. Even Nixon was better liked.
    Nixon cared about the country. Trump doesn't give half a fuck and right now he is actually deliberately fucking up as much as he can on the way out to make it harder on Biden.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    1. Daly is easily on planet Druff regarding Trump
    2. The crazy fuck is out of the white house
    3. Democrats will show up in similar numbers for the 2024 election
    4.Ted Cruz will never be president
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information