Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I was quoting Druff, who was referencing kids and concern your grandkids look like you.

We live in disparate areas. My world, kids are either your daughter and probably have t even had sex while in college, or have 3 kids by 22, often by a black kid. I know half a dozen who at one point were ready to disown them, but they end up loving that grandkid and they’re their shadow most of the time.

The one caveat with Trump is indictment, with some deal struck with Desantis regarding a later pardon. It’s my hope for why I don’t want to see Trump indicted. I want to see them tear each other apart.

That said, its looking increasingly like any GOP will do if they don’t replace Biden, and it becomes 2020 all over with any Dem will do situation.
A Washington, D.C jury is a stacked jury. A republican can easily be convicted of eating a ham sandwich in Washington, D.C. Trump won't need a pardon. Any conviction will be thrown out by SCOTUS.
That’s assuming it goes to trial before he has to make a decision to run or know if he might needs a pardon. I would guess you’re right, but Trump is all about Trump. There is room in there where he doesn’t know his fate and Desantis makes him an offer.

I think the most likely scenario is Trump runs, Desantis steps back. They go head to head and it could get messy.