Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1869

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Thoughts, Republican brethren?

What's a rebranding for the holocaust?
    now you have a problem with political factions changing words/definitions?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    like that man just literally buster douglas'd you chaps.

he didnt even respond, the fuck you mean? lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Can we rename Texas to Shithole?

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard, guess which one is losing very badly?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

Be careful what you ask for

Pastor Steven Anderson did something like that and now he's been banned from 34 countries. He made a 40 minute video that's an off the cuff chat about the Holocaust.
    Absolutely zero hate or thinly veiled pro Nazi crap. As a matter of fact, his DNA test identifies him as mostly Ashkenazi Jew.
    I won't post it, it's interesting to say the least.

Yep banned from 34 countries.
    Some countries he's the first and only person to be banned.
    He would announce these Christian speaking tours and Jewish groups would go to that country's govt and lobby them to ban him.
    Weird huh.

Load Metric

So embarrassing.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

So embarrassing.
    Name:  afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png (1).png
Views: 256
Size:  80.2 KB

Load Metric

Comments

mickeycrimm: Pedo Joe is butthurt again.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Can we rename Texas to Shithole?
    New York City already has dibs on Shithole. Las Angeles is 2nd in line so they will have to settle for Shitville.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-02-2022 at 02:36 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    The Wyoming Primary is August 16, less than two months away. In Wyoming one doesn't need a plurality (more than 50%) of the vote to win the nominations. It's a 5-way race. If the vote between the candidates came down 26%, 24%, 20%, 18%, 12%, the one with the 26% would win the nomination.

If the vote splits in Liz's favor she could win the nomination. But Hageman is polling 58%, Liz 26%, and the other 3 candidates are splitting 18%.

Back in February Liz did an interview in the New York Times. When asked she said she would not encourage Wyoming Democrats to switch parties and vote for her. She repeated this in other interviews. But now she has thrown that out the window. She is now actively asking Wyoming Democrats to switch parties and vote for her. Check her website and you will see for yourself.

Even with not having to get a plurality of the vote Liz still has an uphill battle. Dems don't like the fact she voted 97% with Trump. And she just made a video praising the SCOTUS Roe v. Wade decision. That don't sit well with dems either. Throw in the fact that Wyoming Republicans outnumber Wyoming Democrats by 4 to 1 and Liz is pretty much through.

It's really a blessing for Liz that her time in Congress is coming to an end. She no longer has a voice in the Republican Party and Democrats will drop her like a hot potato when the Jan. 6 hearings are over.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Trump endorses “only the best”

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

That's a piss-poor take Druff. This isn't the time for folks that are right of center to minimize what happened on that day.

Disappointing.
    I'm not minimizing anything. Trump was a sore loser and made stupid claims for 2 months. Some idiots took these claims to heart and decided to invade the Capitol building. There was no organized or well planned attempt to take any real action. Notice that the vast majority of people just milled around there and didn't do anything. Order was restored within 3 hours. The only person killed was one of the rioters.

That's the truth of what happened. Trump's comments between the election and January 6 were irresponsible and stupid, but this wasn't an actual threat to democracy. I have stated all along that I felt Biden legitimately won (though shady things contributed to that win, such as the censorship of the Hunter story). I never supported the January 6 riots in any way, and have stated all along that those people should be tracked down and prosecuted.

There is no ongoing "threat to democracy" from this. It's a stupid left wing narrative in order to make Democrats look like the party of democracy, and Republicans being fascist tyrants who want to strongarm themselves into power. It's especially hilarious given that Democrats actually violated democracy within their own party by rigging the primary against Bernie when it appeared he was likely to win. Biden wouldn't have even been the candidate had the DNC not meddled. They don't give a shit about democracy or the will of the people.

Believing that January 6 was a threat to democracy is just as naive as believing that white supremacy is a serious danger to this country.
    I'm sorry my friend, but it's you that are sadly naive if you think the worst thing about this debacle is Trump being a sore loser. You're in denial which makes you part of the problem.

January 6 is a threat to democracy for no other reason than because otherwise rational, right thinking people like you poo poo it. It's serious fucking business and should be treated as such. White supremacy is a problem too guy.

Oh yeah and as for you Devidee, there was a time when you were my favorite poster on this board. That time has passed but I do appreciate you ripping me with positive rep.

Comments

sonatine: falling on deliberately deaf ears but green-worthy

devidee: I’ve literally never thought about you.

MumblesBadly: Druff, when you’ve lost Tony Bags, you’ve lost all credibility on this matter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I'm not minimizing anything. Trump was a sore loser and made stupid claims for 2 months. Some idiots took these claims to heart and decided to invade the Capitol building. There was no organized or well planned attempt to take any real action. Notice that the vast majority of people just milled around there and didn't do anything. Order was restored within 3 hours. The only person killed was one of the rioters.

That's the truth of what happened. Trump's comments between the election and January 6 were irresponsible and stupid, but this wasn't an actual threat to democracy. I have stated all along that I felt Biden legitimately won (though shady things contributed to that win, such as the censorship of the Hunter story). I never supported the January 6 riots in any way, and have stated all along that those people should be tracked down and prosecuted.

There is no ongoing "threat to democracy" from this. It's a stupid left wing narrative in order to make Democrats look like the party of democracy, and Republicans being fascist tyrants who want to strongarm themselves into power. It's especially hilarious given that Democrats actually violated democracy within their own party by rigging the primary against Bernie when it appeared he was likely to win. Biden wouldn't have even been the candidate had the DNC not meddled. They don't give a shit about democracy or the will of the people.

Believing that January 6 was a threat to democracy is just as naive as believing that white supremacy is a serious danger to this country.
    I'm sorry my friend, but it's you that are sadly naive if you think the worst thing about this debacle is Trump being a sore loser. You're in denial which makes you part of the problem.

January 6 is a threat to democracy for no other reason than because otherwise rational, right thinking people like you poo poo it. It's serious fucking business and should be treated as such. White supremacy is a problem too guy.

Oh yeah and as for you Devidee, there was a time when you were my favorite poster on this board. That time has passed but I do appreciate you ripping me with positive rep.
    my god what a load of Seattle woke trash this was

are you serious

Load Metric

Name:  jacob-chansley-01-gty-jc-210115_1610727185111_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  81.8 KB

its just silly; yet you believe it. we are doomed as a nation.

Comments

splitthis:

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

my god what a load of Seattle woke trash this was

are you serious
    Yep that's me, a real bleeding heart woke leftist. Nailed it.

Biden is the first D I've ever voted for President, and that was all about voting for whomever was against Trump. God help me I would have considered voting for Bernie and can't stand that guy and disagree with him on just about everything.

I voted for Trump in 2016, and it pains me greatly to admit that but I own it. How anyone can still support this guy after everything he's done and everything we know boggles the mind.

The only one who tried to steal the 2020 election was Trump and he didn't even try to hide it. On top of all of his terrible qualities the guy is a traitor and has no business being anywhere near the White House again.

I don't think you're an idiot Dwai, I just disagree with you. You know who does think you're an idiot? Donald Trump. This guy is playing you all for suckers and still you can't get off his balls.

Biden is terrible for sure, but I'll vote for his senile old ass again if Trump is the nominee in 2024. Literally if any other R is the nominee they'll almost certainly get my vote.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Druff likes his policies

Load Metric
    People who see a tangible difference between Trump and Biden are the reason we now live in dystopian hellscape.

Comments

Tellafriend: six of one, half a dozen of the other

Load Metric
    The Republican party is terrible. So why may Democrats lose to them this year?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...erms-elections

Because Democrats are a bunch of fucking pussies.

Democrats were elected to Congress so they can enact Democratic reforms. Increase the federal minimum wage (which should be a minimum of $15 an hour), reform the fucking gun laws so crazy people can't get semi & automatic weapons, protect workers so big greedy corporations can't fuck them.

Instead Democrats are making deals that favor big corporations and fuck their employees. Yes, Democrats have lost the vote of the working-class voter.

Comments

devidee: Thanks Captain Obvious!

Load Metric
    trump moving on musk like a bitch is basically delicious.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...it_artist.html
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

splitthis:

Thread Information