Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: so are the peeps in portland just gonna continue to riot every night?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Not sure why Antifa is burning down Portland but it's Donald Trump’s fault.
    By my estimation based on your posts, this is unintentionally hilarious. That statement might actually be what Biden and others are thinking for a little while.

Sadly, these anarchist junkie fucks will just keep smashing windows while saying "black lives matter" until the Democucks running the cities stop neutering the police force. Biden, Trump, black people.....none of those things matter or are important to them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol at portland. good to see a few other cities getting involved.

antifa/blm is still tearing through shit and publicly saying biden is shit,..lol

so what does biden do,...denounce white supremacists...but we all know that's code for conservatives now

what i want to know is it legal to have a similar gun (and what is it) like the ak-47 pictured in the usa. u know..like the one val kilmer used in heat?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Pretty fuckin ironic picture considering Biden said ANTIFA doesn't exist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

antifa/blm is still tearing through shit and publicly saying biden is shit,..lol

so what does biden do,...denounce white supremacists...but we all know that's code for conservatives now

what i want to know is it legal to have a similar gun (and what is it) like the ak-47 pictured in the usa. u know..like the one val kilmer used in heat?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    biden is a frikken disgrace. there needs to be more deaths, plain and simple for anything to get done.

can we get running total of days they've rioted in portland, is it 250 str8 days yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

biden is a frikken disgrace. there needs to be more deaths, plain and simple for anything to get done.

can we get running total of days they've rioted in portland, is it 250 str8 days yet?
    its his 1st day you moron

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I guess it's Alanis Morissette ironic then that that's not Antifa. PNW Youth Liberation Front was group/platform that was responsible for J20 protests in Portland. They don't co-orginize shit with Rose City Antifa. They are younger and more clueless form of far left activism. Also currently sanctioned by Twitter.

Load Metric
    cops really need to start thumping some skulls in

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I guess it's Alanis Morissette ironic then that that's not Antifa. PNW Youth Liberation Front was group/platform that was responsible for J20 protests in Portland. They don't co-orginize shit with Rose City Antifa. They are younger and more clueless form of far left activism. Also currently sanctioned by Twitter.

Are you really trying to claim that a bunch of dipshit white kids dressed in all black with a sign that says they want revenge for fascist murders isn’t ANTIFA? They have to show you their membership card or something?
    If I dress up in an all white gown and a white hood and hold a sign that says death to all black people would you consider me KKK or would you need to see my membership card to make sure? If I dressed myself that way do you think I considered myself KKK?

Load Metric

Are you really trying to claim that a bunch of dipshit white kids dressed in all black with a sign that says they want revenge for fascist murders isn’t ANTIFA? They have to show you their membership card or something?
    If I dress up in an all white gown and a white hood and hold a sign that says death to all black people would you consider me KKK or would you need to see my membership card to make sure? If I dressed myself that way do you think I considered myself KKK?
    No. Not when another right wing organization has called for THEIR members to show up in white hoods few days before the event. Another rightwing organization that doesn't necessarily get along too well with the KKK.

Everything you need to know is in that one tweet. Name of the org, date and dress code. Antifa is about a single issue. It's deciphered in the name. PNW Youth Liberation Front is not about a single issue. Antifacism is one of their core issues and i hope you can guess what the other ones are from that tweet and the banner you thought ironic.

In the last few days Portland Antifa was mostly interested in policing antisemitism from the left and reminding their members that their job isn't done yet. They were preparing for clashes with the far right. They don't care about attacking Biden, dreaming of revolution or crying about imperialist wars. That's not what they do.

The reason why i would bother correcting your post is because calling everyone Antifa is a strategy used by far right grifters. Not saying you're one. But it does matter. That's why we have otherwise rational people thinking it's an organization that's a big deal. That they do all of the things and are hiding behind every corner. There's few thousand of them and they don't care about you.

Load Metric

No. Not when another right wing organization has called for THEIR members to show up in white hoods few days before the event. Another rightwing organization that doesn't necessarily get along too well with the KKK.

Everything you need to know is in that one tweet. Name of the org, date and dress code. Antifa is about a single issue. It's deciphered in the name. PNW Youth Liberation Front is not about a single issue. Antifacism is one of their core issues and i hope you can guess what the other ones are from that tweet and the banner you thought ironic.

In the last few days Portland Antifa was mostly interested in policing antisemitism from the left and reminding their members that their job isn't done yet. They were preparing for clashes with the far right. They don't care about attacking Biden, dreaming of revolution or crying about imperialist wars. That's not what they do.

The reason why i would bother correcting your post is because calling everyone Antifa is a strategy used by far right grifters. Not saying you're one. But it does matter. That's why we have otherwise rational people thinking it's an organization that's a big deal. That they do all of the things and are hiding behind every corner. There's few thousand of them and they don't care about you.
    One of the favorite tactics of fascists is calling those they disagree with fascists. Both Antifa and PNW Youth Liberation Front are the real fascists in this country.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    cops really need to start thumping some skulls in

Just make sure none of them are black lol.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: quit negging
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I flew up to Portland a few months back (like a week after the wall of moms and the leafblower dads). Yelled at the cops. Was fun. Would do again.
    you actually did this?

Yeah. Was a hoot. Edwina skipped out on Portland. But we've protested all kinds of shit. Missing a tooth from the 2000 dnc.

Comments

big dick: LOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post

you actually did this?

Yeah. Was a hoot. Edwina skipped out on Portland. But we've protested all kinds of shit. Missing a tooth from the 2000 dnc.
    Alot of Orange County Republicans go to the DNC?

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    missing a tooth from 2000 DNC LOL

V funny

Load Metric
    I personally might rip down a mailbox tonight over this Keystone Pipeline reversal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I personally might rip down a mailbox tonight over this Keystone Pipeline reversal.
    how would a skinny fat pussy like yourself manage such a feat? That mail box would whoop your ass

Load Metric
    Oh the hypocrisy...

Comments

Walter Sobchak: yes, the hypocrisy of you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Oh the hypocrisy...

So Fox News isn't the media?

Of course it's not, but thanks for confirming.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    portland, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Constitutionally protected speech is far better than trying to overthrow the government.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information