Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: so are the peeps in portland just gonna continue to riot every night?

Load Metric
    Of all the threads you've started this one just points out what a propaganda fed sheep you really are.
    I'm sick of giving you guys the benefit of being lied to, you choose those channels.

At least ANITFA vandalizes at night when people aren't in the building.

This won't make the "news" you watch, because they will STILL be showing you a clip from March of LW graffiti.

Protesters clash with police, smash glass doors, disrupt lawmakers on 'unnerving' day at Oregon State Capitol in Salem

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...033533051.html
    Protesters broke glass doors at the largely-empty Capitol building, tore tarps from the marble reliefs on the front steps and engaged in a brief standoff with Oregon State Police and Salem Police Department officers.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Of all the threads you've started this one just points out what a propaganda fed sheep you really are.
    I'm sick of giving you guys the benefit of being lied to, you choose those channels.

At least ANITFA vandalizes at night when people aren't in the building.

This won't make the "news" you watch, because they will STILL be showing you a clip from March of LW graffiti.

Protesters clash with police, smash glass doors, disrupt lawmakers on 'unnerving' day at Oregon State Capitol in Salem

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...033533051.html
    Protesters broke glass doors at the largely-empty Capitol building, tore tarps from the marble reliefs on the front steps and engaged in a brief standoff with Oregon State Police and Salem Police Department officers.
    Name:  brick.gif
Views: 413
Size:  1.87 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well after more rioting on New Years, their disaster of a mayor is finally acknowledging that the way he’s handled Antifa hasn’t worked. Who would have thought when you let your out of control kids do whatever the hell they want they will just continue to do whatever the hell they want?

http://www.truenewshub.com/dailywire...olice-condemn/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Well after more rioting on New Years, their disaster of a mayor is finally acknowledging that the way he’s handled Antifa hasn’t worked. Who would have thought when you let your out of control kids do whatever the hell they want they will just continue to do whatever the hell they want?

http://www.truenewshub.com/dailywire...olice-condemn/
    Send in the the riot police and start splitting some heads

Load Metric
    Riots are coming soon once Pence rejects the fraudulent state's votes.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Have you had that difficult conversation with your children? You know, daddy might not be coming back from DC

Comments

PLOL: accidentally neg repped your other post so making amends
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    trip report would be nice

Load Metric
    srsly get it all on tape you gutless traitor

Gold
    Load Metric
    Actually, I think there will be almost no rioting or unrest from the right, but the media will massively amplify what little there is. Case in point, the story dominating the media cycle right now is that the Proud Boys burned a couple BLM flags at some "riot" months ago. So if you are keeping track at home leftist riots are committing mass acts of vandalism, arson, intimidation and assaults almost daily over a 6 month period and mostly media silence. But Proud Boys burn a couple flags and the media is in full meltdown mode.

The truth is the right does extremely little rioting compared to the left. Ironically, people on the right should be rioting a lot more because they are getting fucked so bad, but it should mostly be against their own leadership who is constantly fucking them up the ass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Actually, I think there will be almost no rioting or unrest from the right, but the media will massively amplify what little there is. Case in point, the story dominating the media cycle right now is that the Proud Boys burned a couple BLM flags at some "riot" months ago. So if you are keeping track at home leftist riots are committing mass acts of vandalism, arson, intimidation and assaults almost daily over a 6 month period and mostly media silence. But Proud Boys burn a couple flags and the media is in full meltdown mode.

The truth is the right does extremely little rioting compared to the left. Ironically, people on the right should be rioting a lot more because they are getting fucked so bad, but it should mostly be against their own leadership who is constantly fucking them up the ass.
    you assholes just blow up the entire fucking building

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Load Metric
    There are 2 boogaloo boys in jail for murdering 2 cops posing as BLM
    20 RW white supremacist's in jail for trying to kidnap 2 governors
    And Rittenhouser
    And you left out the part where the Proud Boys vandalized black church's and rounds of ammunition.
    Come back when you have one of those guys in jail for murder and more of a complaint than LW graffiti.

until then here is scary ANITFA last night. And (of course) a RW lie to make it look bad.
    Anyone still for #Trump2020 would have sided w/Hitler.

Load Metric
    Kalam nailed it.

Load Metric
    Let me guess Fox is showing Portland right now,
    or telling you to look at your 401k

I just want to get this video in before you guys see the edited
    Any Gno version where the proud boys are the hero's.

Anyone who thinks ANIFA and/or BLM is more of a problem than White Supremacy
    is a propaganda fed 🐑

9/11 > The Trump Era

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    There are 2 boogaloo boys in jail for murdering 2 cops posing as BLM
    20 RW white supremacist's in jail for trying to kidnap 2 governors
    And Rittenhouser
    And you left out the part where the Proud Boys vandalized black church's and rounds of ammunition.
    Come back when you have one of those guys in jail for murder and more of a complaint than LW graffiti.

until then here is scary ANITFA last night. And (of course) a RW lie to make it look bad.
    Anyone still for #Trump2020 would have sided w/Hitler.

Sorry, but, I simply cannot take you seriously, especially with a picture of that FRAUD in your avatar.

Load Metric
    Close
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Gold
    Load Metric

nailed it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

nailed it
    he actually did nail it though

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    go portland. you're playing great
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol at portland. good to see a few other cities getting involved.

antifa/blm is still tearing through shit and publicly saying biden is shit,..lol

so what does biden do,...denounce white supremacists...but we all know that's code for conservatives now

what i want to know is it legal to have a similar gun (and what is it) like the ak-47 pictured in the usa. u know..like the one val kilmer used in heat?

Name:  yfyuvyuuhuij.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  101.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    what i want to know is it legal to have a similar gun (and what is it) like the ak-47 pictured in the usa. u know..like the one val kilmer used in heat?
    HEAT movie fanatic here and Kilmer did NOT use an AK47 in the movie...

Thread Information