Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: so are the peeps in portland just gonna continue to riot every night?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I'll say it again Andy's entire business model is deliberately being a punching bag and then running to the Internet to whine about getting himself hit. Boo boo.
    Have you ever actually seen Ngo? He is tiny and quiet and soft spoken. I mean, he reports on Antifa, which they dont like, which is why they threaten him and beat him up, but other than that he isn't doing anything antagonistic.

I mean the left wing MSM has decided that they are just going to ignore Antifa in Portland and not report on them at all, and Ngo has taken advantage of this void and made it his beat and made a name for himself by doing so. But by your logic the Jan 6 rioters should be beating up the MSM reporters who are reporting on and doxxing them, and I don't see that happening at all. And if it did happen it would be a very big deal.

I've seen Andy's videos. I've followed him on Twitter. He's a troll who tries to get his ass kicked for views. The only reason we're talking about him is because he falsely depicts himself as a nice polite cuckboy and some people are naive enough to believe it. And your 1/6 argument doesn't work.

Gold
    Load Metric

Have you ever actually seen Ngo? He is tiny and quiet and soft spoken. I mean, he reports on Antifa, which they dont like, which is why they threaten him and beat him up, but other than that he isn't doing anything antagonistic.

I mean the left wing MSM has decided that they are just going to ignore Antifa in Portland and not report on them at all, and Ngo has taken advantage of this void and made it his beat and made a name for himself by doing so. But by your logic the Jan 6 rioters should be beating up the MSM reporters who are reporting on and doxxing them, and I don't see that happening at all. And if it did happen it would be a very big deal.

I've seen Andy's videos. I've followed him on Twitter. He's a troll who tries to get his ass kicked for views. The only reason we're talking about him is because he falsely depicts himself as a nice polite cuckboy and some people are naive enough to believe it. And your 1/6 argument doesn't work.
    I would be surprised if you saw any Andy video that wasn't several years old. I follow him, and as far as I can tell for the last few years he just links other peoples videos (and asks for donations from patreon for doing this). I can't remember the last time I saw him post an original video. I actually wonder if this was his first (and possibly last) foray into original reporting in a long Time.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Sorry but we're gonna have to disagree on this one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Shouldn't you be more upset at the people doing the ass-kicking against those with whom they disagree?

The left's refusal to say anything bad about Antifa is pretty telling.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Shouldn't you be more upset at the people doing the ass-kicking against those with whom they disagree?

No because there needs to be some ass kicking or the happy majority will not wake up.
    It's obviously upsetting if you're the happy majority.
    Don't ruin the good thing I got going here.
    Last edited by limitles; 06-02-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No because there needs to be some ass kicking or the happy majority will not wake up.

Spoken like a true fascist.

How close do you live to where they found all those natives bodies buried under the school up there in glorious British Columbia?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

How close do you live to where they found all those natives bodies buried under the school up there in glorious British Columbia?
    Fascist? You have no idea what what that word means. The people who did what they did believed they were superior. It goes on today. You are stupid when you use a term that defines the opposite of liberal thinking

This site has become a joke. There is no arguing with the ignorant. That’s why this place is next to a ghost town. The dumb aren’t just dumb they’re not even funny
    Most of them can barely throw a few words together in a red rep

Too bad Todd. Experiment concluded
    Last edited by limitles; 06-03-2021 at 12:38 AM.

Load Metric

Fascist? You have no idea what what that word means. The people who did what they did believed they were superior. It goes on today. You are stupid when you use a term that defines the opposite of liberal thinking
    You apparently have no idea how pockets work when riding a fucking bike. You should probably calm down a bit and work that out first.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You apparently have no idea how pockets work when riding a fucking bike. You should probably calm down a bit and work that out first.
    This is what I’m getting at. You throw out a term that is the opposite of reality and don’t give a shit. As long as you can get some reaction you’ll say anything. Are you drunk or stupid? Which is is it?

Whoever is left here should speak up. I hate to be the last one arguing with idiots. Too many ignorant/racist comments are left alone. I would physically react to things that are said here

It’s a hate site. I’m going to point this out to those who agree that this place offers nothing but negativity.
    Internet cops are coming Todd
    Last edited by limitles; 06-03-2021 at 01:03 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    So a couple hundred right wingers decided to hold a rally in the parking lot of an abandoned K Mart, which seems fitting. And a bunch of Antifa showed up to fight them. And they fought. And the Portland police didn't even bother showing up, even though this was planned ahead of time and the fighting was 100% predictable. Looks like the Portland authorities have completely thrown in the towel as far as bothering trying to deal with the political violence. Just going to let the crazies sort it out themselves I guess.

In fairness to the Portland PD, since the left wing loonies on the city council passed a bunch of laws to encourage violent crimes, and block policing of it, there is A LOT of serious violent crimes going on on a daily basis in Portland, so the Antifa riots are the least of their problems.

Load Metric
    So a local dive I hang out at, nice area of town and etc, had to close early last Saturday (5 pm) because a local gang was trying to take over the bar as their home turf bar. 1 guy with a visible piece in his waist. Owner calls cops, and after waiting forever on non-emergency line, basically gets told "well if shots get fired then call 911, otherwise we are busy"

Place has also been robbed twice in the last year.

DEFUND POLICE Y'ALL. LOL

Gold
    Load Metric
    So a local dive I hang out at, nice area of town and etc, had to close early last Saturday (5 pm) because a local gang was trying to take over the bar as their home turf bar. 1 guy with a visible piece in his waist. Owner calls cops, and after waiting forever on non-emergency line, basically gets told "well if shots get fired then call 911, otherwise we are busy"

DEFUND POLICE Y'ALL. LOL
    thats terrible, gut. these people suck.

Load Metric

DEFUND POLICE Y'ALL. LOL
    Fuck those people, but when is the last time you heard anyone in a position of power say they want to defund the police? Outside of Portland which as far as I can tell is like the Planet of the Apes.

Comments

splitthis: When was the last time your brain functioned?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

DEFUND POLICE Y'ALL. LOL
    Fuck those people, but when is the last time you heard anyone in a position of power say they want to defund the police? Outside of Portland which as far as I can tell is like the Planet of the Apes.
    some of these big cities are very unsafe. In New York people are pushed onto the subway tracks almost daily, shoplifting is out of control, people being arrested and released with no bail repeatedly. And the city prison at rikers island is akin to cruel and unusual punishment. So its not defund the police the slogan thats so objectionable its the attitudes towards crime and punishment in these cities that makes being a cop one of the worst jobs in the country where these problems exist. And it is in fact democrat cities. Not all democrat cities are this way but I think all the worst are definitely democrat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

DEFUND POLICE Y'ALL. LOL

Since you asked....

WHAT CITIES HAVE DEFUNDED POLICE?
    According to a Forbes report from August 2020, at least 13 cities have defunded or are in the process of defunding their police departments:

New York City
    Washington, D.C.
    Baltimore
    Philadelphia
    Los Angeles
    San Francisco
    Atlanta
    Minneapolis
    Seattle
    Salt Lake City
    Portland, Oregon
    Hartford, Connecticut
    Norman Oklahoma,
    Austin, Texas
    According to Forbes, funding cuts ranged from $1 billion in New York City to $3.5 million in Seattle and $850,000 in smaller cities like Norman, Oklahoma. However, Forbes also reports that several cities have increased police spending, including Houston, San Diego, Nashville, and Durham, North Carolina.

What's the one thing all of these cities have in common....they are run by Libtards.

Comments

splitthis: Stupid lbtards

Thread Information