Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: so are the peeps in portland just gonna continue to riot every night?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

so are the peeps in portland just gonna continue to riot every night?

nobody really does anything about it, nor does any msm outlet cover it anymore.

this mother fucking shit is like the jimmy carter, iranian hostage drama...except nightline gave you updates every night for 2 years.

how the hell can any business operate with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

this mother fucking shit is like the jimmy carter, iranian hostage drama...except nightline gave you updates every night for 2 years.

s

Hate to say it but it's the Democrats fault.
    Trump tried to clean it up!

Welcome to Biden's world!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

s

Hate to say it but it's the Democrats fault.
    Trump tried to clean it up!

Welcome to Biden's world!

#BidensAmerica #BidenRiots #AltLeftExtremists

Gold
    Load Metric
    At the end of the day the mischief that antifa does is pretty mild. Its a lot of burning dumpsters, breaking parking meters, breaking shop front windows, harassing police, etc.

The general populace of Portland is pretty lefty to begin with, so if that is your starting point it probably isn't too difficult to ignore the mischief. From the perspective of the people of Portland ignoring Antifa mischief is probably easier to stomach than giving Trump/Fox News the W by acknowledging it or dealing with it.

Antifa mischief has (and probably will continue to) run out small businesses and people surviving on the margins (which is ironic given what they purport to stand for), but the city itself can probably survive just fine ignoring and turning a blind eye to most of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    At the end of the day the mischief that antifa does is pretty mild. Its a lot of burning dumpsters, breaking parking meters, breaking shop front windows, harassing police, etc.

The general populace of Portland is pretty lefty to begin with, so if that is your starting point it probably isn't too difficult to ignore the mischief. From the perspective of the people of Portland ignoring Antifa mischief is probably easier to stomach than giving Trump/Fox News the W by acknowledging it or dealing with it.

Antifa mischief has (and probably will continue to) run out small businesses and people surviving on the margins (which is ironic given what they purport to stand for), but the city itself can probably survive just fine ignoring and turning a blind eye to most of it.
    great precedent to set, turn a blind eye and hope it goes away. that's why the lawlessness continues. it continues precisely because they let them get away with it. some of these dopey's aren't even afraid of cops with guns anymore because they know cops don't want to shoot them
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Don't know how frequent they still are but they've made the already shitty downtown a fucking wasteland.

It's already perpetually gloomy this time of year and driving through downtown into work per week is what looks like a desolate war zone after nuclear fallout.

Also seems like an uptick in general vandalism via graffiti - all over.

It's a shit town comprised of the ugliest collection of mostly white people that I've ever seen. A standard 6 would easily be an 8/9 here.

Love all of the outdoor shit in Oregon but can't wait to move the fuck away from this wasteland.

Thanks Biden!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I flew up to Portland a few months back (like a week after the wall of moms and the leafblower dads). Yelled at the cops. Was fun. Would do again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I flew up to Portland a few months back (like a week after the wall of moms and the leafblower dads). Yelled at the cops. Was fun. Would do again.
    you are a full grown cuck. these are things you don't admit to on the internet

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    you are a full grown cuck. these are things you don't admit to on the internet

Check out the fun police over here whining about his sensibilities being offended.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the spillover from all of this unrest in these cities is that when people see it trickles down to other cities.

you can't embolden rioters, but according to the dems and the msm it's okay...lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    the spillover from all of this unrest in these cities is that when people see it trickles down to other cities.

you can't embolden rioters, but according to the dems and the msm it's okay...lol
    Ironically, in a lot of other cities (even progressive ones) Antifa agitators have been run out by (mostly black) locals when they tried to pull the shit they pull on a nightly basis in Portland and Seattle. I think there is very little appetite in most of America to put up with this nonsense. It pretty much seems to only be tolerated in completely white, super woke progressive locales.

When it comes to minority protestor/rioters, white America has a guilt thing (perhaps rightfully so) and they can get away with a lot more, but the Antifa gangs of skinny cosplaying pasty white dudes with umbrellas I don't see becoming emboldened and gaining any traction much of anywhere else.

I could be wrong, but that is what I am seeing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So are the homeless peeps in every major city just gonna remain homeless everyday?

Who's gonna step in to stop this?

Somebody must do something.

Load Metric
    you actually did this?

Load Metric
    Question: Why do you need an AR 15 and 30 round magazines?
    Answer: Antifa/BLM

The gun store owners love Antifa/BLM. They did more for gun sales than any group in recent history. When rumors broke out that Antifa was going into Snohomish, Washington the townspeople poured into downtown armed to the hilt. Antifa has found out that the smaller towns with not so liberal citizens won't tolerate their bullshit. The small town citizenry will not allow their businesses to be destroyed like the big city idiots. And if Antifa pushes it they will find out the hard way.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    So are the homeless peeps in every major city just gonna remain homeless everyday?

Have you ever been to America? Nobody gives a fuck about the homeless.

Load Metric
    When the SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump, we're going to then see the the all time worst riots in this nation's history, its gonna get bad, real bad. I mean gun fire and dead citizens, sadly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    When the SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump, we're going to then see the the all time worst riots in this nation's history, its gonna get bad, real bad. I mean gun fire and dead citizens, sadly.
    Do you really believe that the SCOTUS is going to overturn the election?

How is that going to work? I was under the impression that Biden was going to be the president but maybe I'm wrong?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Have you ever been to America? Nobody gives a fuck about the homeless.
    I've been to “the States”. Not familiar with America.

It's obvious not enough people care about the homeless, yet.
    My post was sarcastically pointed at mulva or anyone else shitting themselves over a regional problem in comparison with something far more damaging countrywide

Load Metric
    Who gives a fuck if they do? The ONLY reason you even know about it is because Fox runs the same clip over and over.

Not one person on this entire forum could name one person from ANTIFA or BLM combined.

But, the boogaloo boys, killing 2 feds posing as BLM , (and boy WAS this a big story in RW news, when they thought it was BLM),
    or these F's trying to kidnap 2 governors, somehow don't make the Fox "news"? How can it when they need to keep you filled in on LW graffiti.

The RW is nothing but propaganda fed sheep these days. And anyone still on the #TrumpTrain2020, you would have sided w/Hitler.

Name:  MI Gov kidnappers.PNG
Views: 335
Size:  217.7 KB

An officer was gunned down. The killer was a ‘boogaloo boy’ using nearby peaceful protests as cover, feds say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...even-carrillo/

Comments

nightmarefish: You FOX obsessed retard

dwai: stupid faggot

nunbeater: offset retards

rum dick: BS I know dozens of antifa and blm
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Who gives a fuck if they do? The ONLY reason you even know about it is because Fox runs the same clip over and over.

Not one person on this entire forum could name one person from ANTIFA or BLM combined.

But, the boogaloo boys, killing 2 feds posing as BLM , (and boy WAS this a big story in RW news, when they thought it was BLM),
    or these F's trying to kidnap 2 governors, somehow don't make the Fox "news"? How can it when they need to keep you filled in on LW graffiti.

The RW is nothing but propaganda fed sheep these days. And anyone still on the #TrumpTrain2020, you would have sided w/Hitler.

Name:  MI Gov kidnappers.PNG
Views: 335
Size:  217.7 KB

An officer was gunned down. The killer was a ‘boogaloo boy’ using nearby peaceful protests as cover, feds say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...even-carrillo/

keep up the good work. i like the bolded parts for more emphasis. i'm sure that u can find some even bigger fools than yourself to believe your nonsense

Thread Information