Thread: LockPoker eCOGRA Scam

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

LockPoker eCOGRA Scam

Originally posted in Lock's 2+2 support forum link. They removed it once already.. Instead of addressing the issue.

-------------------------------------------------

Well i had this up before and it appears the LockPoker Staff has removed the message. I don't take kindly to that considering HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS TO THE COMMUNITY.. This just proves to me this is a complete SCAM. I wasnt sure before by them hiding this info from the public confirms to me this is not legit at all..

WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

Look at the LockPoker's main page, It shows the following images..

&

They point to these Ecogra Seals

&

Ecogra has told me via email that these seals shouldn't be on Lockpoker and they have not reviewed or verified anything of LockPoker's..

Tex Rees of Ecourga had this to say:
    Tex Rees
    <Tex@ecogra.org> Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Thank you for making us aware of this. As LockPoker is no longer on the
    Merge Network they should not be displaying the eCOGRA certificates.

Regards,
    Tex
    See since the move from Merge they are no affilation with Merge and They no longer use MERGE SOFTWARE.. They haven't removed these EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SEALS. They are using them to misguide the player to think they are playing on a safe environment.. LockPoker is very much aware these Seals shouldnt be there. As i have been in contact with them regarding them..

I have got these following Responsesi have removed my name from them)

Lock Support

Hello XXX,

Thank you for your email. I'm afraid the web pages below are outdated since our move but should be updated soon.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Sean.
    ---
    CSR, Lock Support

&

Lock Support

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your email. I understand your concerns but the site is going through an overhaul hence the delay but should be updated in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Sean.
    ---
    CSR, Lock Suppor

&

Lock Support

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your email. Again our whole site is currently being reviewed and updated it would not suprise me if this is the only page out of date. I'm afraid this can be time conuming and is not an immediate process.

Kind Regards,

Sean.
    ---
    CSR, Lock Support
    They are using a 6 month old Move as an excuse. That to me is very shameful. We are talking about two images that could be removed easily. We are talking about a RE-ASSURANCE of player safety. This should of been PRIORITY #1 when opening a new network and this being the flagship site. How many promos you think have been updated on the website or other things.. They changed the Merge network to Revolutionary on the main page but not the Seals?

This is a complete Fraud and when i posted this earlier it was removed? Why? did LockPoker not want you to see this?

There is something shady going on here... They can remove this post FAST earlier, but yet those seals are still up.. Even after Ecorga has expressed they shouldnt be UP..

LOCKPOKER GIVE THE COMMUNITY SOME ANSWERS.. Instead of hiding/deleting this thread...

LockPoker Reps or 2+2 Staff removed this earlier? I hope it wasn't 2+2 Staff.. If it was LockPoker Reps here then it shows how shady they are!!!! no resposnse but removal??

Here was the post they removed link.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19...judge-1236745/ as you can see it was removed shortly after i posted it..

imjustshane lock poker rep. was here in the forum right around the time it was removed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It won't be removed here, I promise.

Very convenient that they are too swamped to remove the ECOGRA certificate, even though it would take a few minutes, and they've been off of Merge for nearly 3 months.

I will mention this on my radio show tonight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With that said, eCOGRA is a joke. See how they handled the 888.com situation for a good laugh: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ng-accusations

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Well they don't want this known like i said they removed it in the 2+2 forums. (not 2+2 staff , lock poker reps)

I had some software issues there, and they refused to answer my emails for days (they responded quickly to my other email address as they didnt know it was me, was acting like a prospective new player just asking general questions, those they answered in minutes.).. Soon as i discovered this and let them know they were very quick to respond to me, and very apologetic even issued me refunds on some affected games.. I guess they figured it would keep my quiet..

eCORGA i havent had much respect for them in the past either on issues. where i tried to get help from them. .

I will mention this on my radio show tonight
    When is the show. sorry new to the site. some 2+2 user directed me here after seeing the above there.
    Last edited by TheTruth; 08-21-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
    Well they don't want this known like i said they removed it in the 2+2 forums. (not 2+2 staff , lock poker reps)

I had some software issues there, and they refused to answer my emails for days (they responded quickly to my other email address as they didnt know it was me, was acting like a prospective new player just asking general questions, those they answered in minutes.).. Soon as i discovered this and let them know they were very quick to respond to me, and very apologetic even issued me refunds on some affected games.. I guess they figured it would keep my quiet..

eCORGA i havent had much respect for them in the past either on issues. where i tried to get help from them. .

I will mention this on my radio show tonight
    When is the show. sorry new to the site. some 2+2 user directed me here after seeing the above there.
    Show is tonight (Tuesday) at 7:00pm PDT, and runs for about 3 hours.

If you like, you can call in.

Funny how you exposed their ignoring of your e-mails.

I did the same shit to UB (years before the scandal was outed) when they fucked up one of my cashouts, didn't feel like bothering fixing it, and put me on e-mail ignore. When I proved that they were able to respond immediately to a fake e-mail I had, I then contacted one of their few honest pros (Crazy Kanuck) and he got my problem fixed.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Yea the staffs aren't to smart when it comes to that..

Yea i have a way of exposing stuff as well. A few years ago, PokerTracker was promoting a data-mining site on PokerTracker website. But websites like PokerStars promoted PokerTracker as good tools and even support would suggest it. but they also had a strong policy against data-mining sites. So i made that aware to PokerStars staff & there were very quick on the issue, and forced pokertracker to remove the ads. I then made it public as well. I didnt feel PokerTracker was being very honest or even cared until i got Stars involved.

Here is a link

Alot of people didnt appreciate it but its all about integrity to the game IMO..

Show is tonight (Tuesday) at 7:00pm PDT, and runs for about 3 hours.

If you like, you can call in.
    I have a busy day Tuesday, but if i am around I will call in, but i most likely wont be available. i can give you an update on that later on..

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Below is Shane@lockpoker.com reply i gave him a reply as well.. @ 2+2 he tries to discredit me. What a scumbag!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane's reply of this thread. (I added the numbers below so i could respond to each)

1.) It was removed because of your continual abuse of our support staff this week was then followed by this post.

2.) Your only other contribution to 2+2 over the last 2 years was to start a similar thread about PokerTracker.

3.) will not allow you to start a flame war because you haven't gotten the answer you wanted from our support team over the specs of your machine.

4.) As for the eCogra buttons, it was simply case of a web designer thinking they had to stay up since they were verifying the previous period and made no mention of being currently verified. We have now let them know that while the certificate is looking backwards the button can imply current accreditation and the buttons have now been removed.
    1.) My continued Abuse LOL.. Shane you know you are way off there. Did i send email after email Yea i did.. Did you guys ignore me and blame me for something i proved you wrong Yes that happened as well.more about that below

2.) That has nothing to do about this issue, Shows what type of person you are. But since you bring that up you know that HIGHLY respected poker Site Pokerstars they agreed with me 100% and they handeled the situation with PT and Stars got the ads removed.. So nice try there...

3.) I did get the answers i wanted your manager Sean if he is even a manager finally agreed with me (but not until i said i was going to make this issue public) For anyone wondering i was having some errors withe the software (buttons not working, windows not updating, table staying minimized until the hand was over.. ect....) like many of you have had here. They said my system was to outdated... Which was a lie.And they keep trying to convince me it was.

below are the requirements for the software.

Minimum Requirements:

1.6 GHz or faster (single core or better)
    512 MB of RAM
    1024 x 768 screen resolution with 16-bit color depth
    60 MB of free disk space for poker client installation
    Dial-up connection

Recommended Requirements:

2.4 GHz or faster (single core or better)
    1 Gig of RAM on Windows Vista or later
    1280 x 1024 screen resolution 32-bit color depth (highest)
    90 MB of free disk space
    DirectX 9c (or better) video card
    Broadband connection
    My Specs

2.8 GHz
    512 MB RAM
    Broadband Connection
    1280 x 1024 screen resolution 32-bit color depth
    20 GB free DIsk Space

They claimed my ram was low. and blamed my system before they would even ask what the issue was. (NOW i will be fair and say they have issued me refunds)

4.) That is a bunch of crap..

Where was the oversight then? You have done more to try and discredit me then defend the actions of lockpoker. This is a situation where you Should of MANED-UP and said yes we made a mistake not to try and discredit me.(WHICH IS A HUGE FAIL, and is very telling) That is the type of attitude that makes me wonder if this place is shady then you see all the scandals Jennifer is apart of (Lock CEO/Founder)... Funny how fast those got images were removed. Was that hard?? took what 3 seconds... The web designer should of been notified soon as i brought it to your attention..

You know i like how your try and discredit me, it just proves what type of person you are SHAME... Here some advice change your name to " IMJUSTSHAME"
    it suits you much better. I expose screwed up things.. sorry if you cant handel that.. You screwed up giving me the run around. and your messing up with this attitude..

You could save face and issue an apology to the community and admit LockPoker made a mistake instead of blaming it on a web-designer. He's not in charge to deiced what stays and goes..
    He does what he is told and someone dropped the ball either on accident or on purpose either way it not my fault for exposing it.. So why blame me?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi everyone. My daughter won a substantial amount 3 weeks ago and is trying to collect. Lock Poker repeatedly tells her that her withdrawl request is pending. They also told her she can only withdraw $2000 US dollars per week. This sounds kind of shady to me. Would someone please give me some advice on what to do here and what she can do to get her winnings faster? She is a single mother and unemployed and really needs the money she won. Thanks in advance for any help.

Don

Thread Information