Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 114

Thread: Elliot Page - you go girl!

  1. #81
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1222
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,709
    Man, I feeeeeeel like a woman

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  2. #82
    This shit makes me sad. Mental health much. Cant imagine whats gone on in her life to make her chop her titties off.....

  3. #83
    Platinum
    Reputation
    465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Man, I feeeeeeel like a woman
    Thinking about chopping your dick off Walt? Not to worry if you are, Limitles thinks that's totally normal and sane people do it all the time.

  4. #84
    What are the percentages of man to woman, woman to man?

    Anecdotally feels like more bio males throw on a dress and pop estrogen to try to grow tits, but not sure by what margin.

    Is there another celebrity example where a woman became a trans man? Seems like chicks are more likely to go butch/lesbian and tow the line versus going full Eliot.

    I definitely see more of the latter here in Portland, but then again women are ugly as shit here so I may just not be noticing.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  5. #85
    Lot of girls can’t get over getting rejected by Halifax’s number 1 DJ and it all goes sideways from there. There is a story there about a long cold winter night in Nova Scotia and a girls unrequited love.

  6. #86
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1222
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,709
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Man, I feeeeeeel like a woman
    Thinking about chopping your dick off Walt? Not to worry if you are, Limitles thinks that's totally normal and sane people do it all the time.
    Hell no, my dick is insured.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  7. #87
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7093
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    What are the percentages of man to woman, woman to man?

    Anecdotally feels like more bio males throw on a dress and pop estrogen to try to grow tits, but not sure by what margin.

    Is there another celebrity example where a woman became a trans man? Seems like chicks are more likely to go butch/lesbian and tow the line versus going full Eliot.

    I definitely see more of the latter here in Portland, but then again women are ugly as shit here so I may just not be noticing.
    It is mostly male-to-female.

    However, it has been observed in the past 5 years that there's been a big spike in teen girls claiming to be "trans", despite never having any previous history of gender dysphoria. These girls are assumed to be doing it as an expression of anxiety and/or low self-esteem, and are overwhelmingly white and middle-upper class -- the exact demographic which used to have a big problem with anorexia/bulimia.

    Abigail Shrier (who isn't conservative) wrote a book about this, and investigated how a lot of woke doctors and woke parents were rubber-stamping these "transitions" without daring to ask the important questions regarding whether or not it really was a phase.

    The book was then banned by Target, refused by Amazon for advertising (though allowed to sell there), and even an ACLU attorney stated the desire to see the book burned and banned.

    The left is very tolerant of opposing views, you see.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    This shit makes me sad. Mental health much. Cant imagine whats gone on in her life to make her chop her titties off.....
    uh, excuse me sir?

    that's HIS* life


    don't ever let me catch you misgendering someone again

  9. #89
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Do you think someone who is born a man but feels like they are a woman is of sound mind?

    There are white people who feel like they’re African American on the inside and live as such and tell people they’re African American and do things to their appearance to look African American. Do you think these people are of sound mind?

    There are people that are 5’7 110 pounds who see a fat person in the mirror and inside feel they’re fat. Are they of sound mind?

    Why are you scared to admit these people need help? Why do you feel the need to enable this craziness and avoid helping them? What part of your actions follow science?
    It has nothing to do with what I believe. You live in the most free country in the world(lol). So leave them alone. They are not contagious or out to get you. Scientists/specialists in the medical field who study such issues as part of their advanced schooling identify all kinds of abnormalities.

    Homosexuality. Do you believe homosexuals are of sound mind?

    "Prior to 1962, sodomy was a felony in every state, punished by a lengthy term of imprisonment and/or hard labor. In that year, the Model Penal Code (MPC) — developed by the American Law Institute to promote uniformity among the states as they modernized their statutes
    As of October 1, 2020, 15 states either have not yet formally repealed their laws against sexual activity among consenting adults or have not revised them to accurately reflect their true scope in the aftermath of
    Lawrence v. Texas. Often, the sodomy law was drafted to also encompass other forms of sexual conduct such as bestiality, and no attempt has subsequently succeeded in separating them. Eleven states' statutes purport to ban all forms of sodomy, some including oral intercourse, regardless of the participants' genders:
    Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma and South Carolina. Three states specifically target their statutes at same-sex relations only: Kansas,[23][24] Kentucky, and Texas."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy..._United_States
    Last edited by limitles; 09-15-2021 at 06:32 PM.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  10. #90
    Platinum
    Reputation
    465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Do you think someone who is born a man but feels like they are a woman is of sound mind?

    There are white people who feel like they’re African American on the inside and live as such and tell people they’re African American and do things to their appearance to look African American. Do you think these people are of sound mind?

    There are people that are 5’7 110 pounds who see a fat person in the mirror and inside feel they’re fat. Are they of sound mind?

    Why are you scared to admit these people need help? Why do you feel the need to enable this craziness and avoid helping them? What part of your actions follow science?
    It has nothing to do with what I believe. You live in the most free country in the world(lol). So leave them alone. They are not contagious or out to get you. Scientists/specialists in the medical field who study such issues as part of their advanced schooling identify all kinds of abnormalities.

    Homosexuality. Do you believe homosexuals are of sound mind?

    "Prior to 1962, sodomy was a felony in every state, punished by a lengthy term of imprisonment and/or hard labor. In that year, the Model Penal Code (MPC) — developed by the American Law Institute to promote uniformity among the states as they modernized their statutes
    As of October 1, 2020, 15 states either have not yet formally repealed their laws against sexual activity among consenting adults or have not revised them to accurately reflect their true scope in the aftermath of Lawrence v. Texas. Often, the sodomy law was drafted to also encompass other forms of sexual conduct such as bestiality, and no attempt has subsequently succeeded in separating them. Eleven states' statutes purport to ban all forms of sodomy, some including oral intercourse, regardless of the participants' genders: Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma and South Carolina. Three states specifically target their statutes at same-sex relations only: Kansas,[23][24] Kentucky, and Texas."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy..._United_States
    I do leave them alone, they don't bother me. They're mentality ill and need help.

    What bothers me are virtual signaling pieces of shit like you that enable them instead of help them because you're too afraid of saying they have a mental illness.

    One question for you, If a man wants to chop his dick off because he thinks he's a woman is he of sound mind?

  11. #91
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    It has nothing to do with what I believe. You live in the most free country in the world(lol). So leave them alone. They are not contagious or out to get you. Scientists/specialists in the medical field who study such issues as part of their advanced schooling identify all kinds of abnormalities.

    Homosexuality. Do you believe homosexuals are of sound mind?

    "Prior to 1962, sodomy was a felony in every state, punished by a lengthy term of imprisonment and/or hard labor. In that year, the Model Penal Code (MPC) — developed by the American Law Institute to promote uniformity among the states as they modernized their statutes
    As of October 1, 2020, 15 states either have not yet formally repealed their laws against sexual activity among consenting adults or have not revised them to accurately reflect their true scope in the aftermath of Lawrence v. Texas. Often, the sodomy law was drafted to also encompass other forms of sexual conduct such as bestiality, and no attempt has subsequently succeeded in separating them. Eleven states' statutes purport to ban all forms of sodomy, some including oral intercourse, regardless of the participants' genders: Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma and South Carolina. Three states specifically target their statutes at same-sex relations only: Kansas,[23][24] Kentucky, and Texas."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy..._United_States
    I do leave them alone, they don't bother me. They're mentality ill and need help.

    What bothers me are virtual signaling pieces of shit like you that enable them instead of help them because you're too afraid of saying they have a mental illness.

    One question for you, If a man wants to chop his dick off because he thinks he's a woman is he of sound mind?
    I asked you if you believe homosexuals are of sound mind. Please respond or provide scientific data that states this as fact.

    How can they be helped?
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  12. #92
    Platinum
    Reputation
    465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    I do leave them alone, they don't bother me. They're mentality ill and need help.

    What bothers me are virtual signaling pieces of shit like you that enable them instead of help them because you're too afraid of saying they have a mental illness.

    One question for you, If a man wants to chop his dick off because he thinks he's a woman is he of sound mind?
    I asked you if you believe homosexuals are of sound mind. Please respond or provide scientific data that states this as fact.

    How can they be helped?
    Of course they’re of sound mind. Some people like beer some like wine, some pussies like you prefer truly. It’s just a personal preference.

    Now for you, do you think a man that wants to chop his dick off because inside he thinks he’s a woman is of sound mind?
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 09-15-2021 at 06:59 PM.

  13. #93
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    I asked you if you believe homosexuals are of sound mind. Please respond or provide scientific data that states this as fact.

    How can they be helped?
    Of course they’re of sound mind. Some people like beer some like wine, some pussies like you prefer truly. It’s just a personal preference.

    Now for you, do you thing a man that wants to chop his dick off because inside he thinks he’s a woman is of sound mind?
    It's a grade nine question but I will answer. You, me, him or her can do whatever they like to their own body. There are some true sickos that do such things with no advice/help of any kind. But there are a number of people worldwide who are not happy chromosome wise. The difference between a male and female is not huge.
    Life offers all kinds of differences and you obviously can't deal with that
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  14. #94
    Platinum
    Reputation
    465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    Of course they’re of sound mind. Some people like beer some like wine, some pussies like you prefer truly. It’s just a personal preference.

    Now for you, do you thing a man that wants to chop his dick off because inside he thinks he’s a woman is of sound mind?
    It's a grade nine question but I will answer. You, me, him or her can do whatever they like to their own body. There are some true sickos that do such things with no advice/help of any kind. But there are a number of people worldwide who are not happy chromosome wise. The difference between a male and female is not huge.
    Life offers all kinds of differences and you obviously can't deal with that
    It’s not just doing something to your body dipshit. It’s believing you’re something you’re not, like my sister in law that believes she’s fat when not a single other person on this planet would agree with her. Should we just go along with it because she wants to be called fat? No dumbass.

    What if someone said they felt like they were a bold eagle inside? Are we supposed to agree with them or get them some help?

    There’s a reason suicide rates for transgenders is so high. I know pathetic virtue signaling retards like yourself like to blame it on bullying. News flash, the primary reason for the suicides is that these people have huge mental issues.

  15. #95
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    It's a grade nine question but I will answer. You, me, him or her can do whatever they like to their own body. There are some true sickos that do such things with no advice/help of any kind. But there are a number of people worldwide who are not happy chromosome wise. The difference between a male and female is not huge.
    Life offers all kinds of differences and you obviously can't deal with that
    It’s not just doing something to your body dipshit. It’s believing you’re something you’re not, like my sister in law that believes she’s fat when not a single other person on this planet would agree with her. Should we just go along with it because she wants to be called fat? No dumbass.

    What if someone said they felt like they were a bold eagle inside? Are we supposed to agree with them or get them some help?

    There’s a reason suicide rates for transgenders is so high. I know pathetic virtue signaling retards like yourself like to blame it on bullying. News flash, the primary reason for the suicides is that these people have huge mental issues.
    fuck off high-school, I won't waste another moment with you
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  16. #96
    Platinum
    Reputation
    465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,057
    Just to be 100% clear Les, in your opinion, a man chopping off his dick because he thinks he’s a woman is completely sane?

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    It's a grade nine question but I will answer. You, me, him or her can do whatever they like to their own body. There are some true sickos that do such things with no advice/help of any kind. But there are a number of people worldwide who are not happy chromosome wise. The difference between a male and female is not huge.
    Life offers all kinds of differences and you obviously can't deal with that
    It’s not just doing something to your body dipshit. It’s believing you’re something you’re not, like my sister in law that believes she’s fat when not a single other person on this planet would agree with her. Should we just go along with it because she wants to be called fat? No dumbass.

    What if someone said they felt like they were a bold eagle inside? Are we supposed to agree with them or get them some help?

    There’s a reason suicide rates for transgenders is so high. I know pathetic virtue signaling retards like yourself like to blame it on bullying. News flash, the primary reason for the suicides is that these people have huge mental issues.

  18. #98
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1222
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,709
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    It’s not just doing something to your body dipshit. It’s believing you’re something you’re not, like my sister in law that believes she’s fat when not a single other person on this planet would agree with her. Should we just go along with it because she wants to be called fat? No dumbass.

    What if someone said they felt like they were a bold eagle inside? Are we supposed to agree with them or get them some help?

    There’s a reason suicide rates for transgenders is so high. I know pathetic virtue signaling retards like yourself like to blame it on bullying. News flash, the primary reason for the suicides is that these people have huge mental issues.
    Yeah, stop putting trannies on a pedal stool.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  19. #99
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    It's a grade nine question but I will answer. You, me, him or her can do whatever they like to their own body. There are some true sickos that do such things with no advice/help of any kind. But there are a number of people worldwide who are not happy chromosome wise. The difference between a male and female is not huge.
    Life offers all kinds of differences and you obviously can't deal with that
    It’s not just doing something to your body dipshit. It’s believing you’re something you’re not, like my sister in law that believes she’s fat when not a single other person on this planet would agree with her. Should we just go along with it because she wants to be called fat? No dumbass.

    What if someone said they felt like they were a bold eagle inside? Are we supposed to agree with them or get them some help?

    There’s a reason suicide rates for transgenders is so high. I know pathetic virtue signaling retards like yourself like to blame it on bullying. News flash, the primary reason for the suicides is that these people have huge mental issues.
    One last note. You claim all transgenders are psychologically ill. If that is true then correcting this illness will surely involve your tax dollars. You're on record for unwilling to care for the homeless but your now willing to have your tax dollars spent to correct a condition that you have declared invalid. I may be wrong but transgender surgery is private pay, all the way. Another reaaon you should not care.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  20. #100
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1498
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    It’s not just doing something to your body dipshit. It’s believing you’re something you’re not, like my sister in law that believes she’s fat when not a single other person on this planet would agree with her. Should we just go along with it because she wants to be called fat? No dumbass.

    What if someone said they felt like they were a bold eagle inside? Are we supposed to agree with them or get them some help?

    There’s a reason suicide rates for transgenders is so high. I know pathetic virtue signaling retards like yourself like to blame it on bullying. News flash, the primary reason for the suicides is that these people have huge mental issues.
    One last note. You claim all transgenders are psychologically ill. If that is true then correcting this illness will surely involve your tax dollars. You're on record as unwilling to care for the homeless but you're now willing to have your tax dollars spent to correct a condition that you have declared invalid. I may be wrong but transgender surgery is private pay, all the way. Another reaaon you should not care.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. E.T. and Elliot reunite for the first time since 1982
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2019, 01:18 PM
  2. Also just so we're on the same page
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-02-2016, 11:22 AM
  3. Playing your level aka don't become Elliot.
    By splitthis in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-01-2015, 10:54 AM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 01:02 PM
  5. ***Official Elliot Gould Appreciation Tread***
    By LLL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:54 AM

Tags for this Thread