Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Elliot Page - you go girl!

Load Metric
    Talk about destroying a work of art.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When "you" criticize a person for changing in a way that hurts no one and assumably benefits the person in question you must challenge your own thinking.

That's as nice as I can put it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My sister in law is 5’7 110 pounds and constantly works out. Inside she feels like a fat person and when she looks in the mirror she sees a fat person. Should we all go along and agree she’s fat? Fuck no, she has a mental disorder which she’s spent years coming to terms with and works on every day. Ms. Page is much the same but you silly far lefties go along with this batshit craziness because you think it makes you compassionate and makes you feel about yourselves. How about get these people some help so they don’t kill themselves you fucking cowards.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    My sister in law is 5’7 110 pounds and constantly works out. Inside she feels like a fat person and when she looks in the mirror she sees a fat person. Should we all go along and agree she’s fat? Fuck no, she has a mental disorder which she’s spent years coming to terms with and works on every day. Ms. Page is much the same but you silly far lefties go along with this batshit craziness because you think it makes you compassionate and makes you feel about yourselves. How about get these people some help so they don’t kill themselves you fucking cowards.
    Two completely separate things but you know because why? You were a grunt in the military. Come back with any professional opinion on the matter and I will consider it otherwise........

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Two completely separate things but you know because why? You were a grunt in the military. Come back with any professional opinion on the matter and I will consider it otherwise........
    Body Dysphoria disorder is a real thing.. And yes there are some arguements that a reasonable slice of transgenders are in fact suffering from legit mental illness.. Ill give you a prime facae case.. The oldest son of a good friend of mine decided he was transgendered several years ago.. Id taken care of him as a baby even changed his diapers as she and I were sorta involved in a fling on and off back in the early 90s.. Anyway fast forward.. We'll call them K (as they went originally by a male name then changed to a female name). What stood out to me is they wanted to identify as a female yet they continued to sport a male beard clear as day which I thought odd.. They also honestly didnt seem happy no matter when when they were outwardly acting and presenting themselves as a female (and I might add they had a GF who was I believe straight but not sure).. Anyway it only spiraled out of control.. They had been involuntarily committed on several occasions due to severe depression and potential suicidal ideations.. Less then seven days after the last hospitalization they went critical mentally (likely conned their way out of the pysch facility trying to claim to be fine)... Left a very blatant suicide note on FB and jumped off a well known jumper spot in Hershey PA roughly a month ago.. It wasnt transgenderism that lead to this result it was clear internal mental illness with severe body dysphoria disorder as the root cause nothing more.. Nobody was bullying them, nobody was refusing to accept the identity they had chosen for themselves.. Again some people do truly have an internal issue often times its hormonal in nature that causes a legit transgenderism issue and it actually tends to manifest physically as well (often small breasts and even facial hair among females for example) but alot of it is a legit dysmorphic disorder which is why I dont believe any transitional steps should be taken until adulthood because reality is children and teens themselves often have serious internal mental strife with their own identities without outward pressure.. Anybody whos studied maslows heirarchy of needs and a couple related lifespan development books in the medical field know this first hand.

Comments

nightmarefish:

splitthis: Aka they crazy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It’s exactly the same sweetheart, dysmorphophobia. You can enable them all you want little guy, you’re still a POS at the end of the day.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Body Dysphoria disorder is a real thing.. And yes there are some arguements that a reasonable slice of transgenders are in fact suffering from legit mental illness.. Ill give you a prime facae case.. The oldest son of a good friend of mine decided he was transgendered several years ago.. Id taken care of him as a baby even changed his diapers as she and I were sorta involved in a fling on and off back in the early 90s.. Anyway fast forward.. We'll call them K (as they went originally by a male name then changed to a female name). What stood out to me is they wanted to identify as a female yet they continued to sport a male beard clear as day which I thought odd.. They also honestly didnt seem happy no matter when when they were outwardly acting and presenting themselves as a female (and I might add they had a GF who was I believe straight but not sure).. Anyway it only spiraled out of control.. They had been involuntarily committed on several occasions due to severe depression and potential suicidal ideations.. Less then seven days after the last hospitalization they went critical mentally (likely conned their way out of the pysch facility trying to claim to be fine)... Left a very blatant suicide note on FB and jumped off a well known jumper spot in Hershey PA roughly a month ago.. It wasnt transgenderism that lead to this result it was clear internal mental illness with severe body dysphoria disorder as the root cause nothing more.. Nobody was bullying them, nobody was refusing to accept the identity they had chosen for themselves.. Again some people do truly have an internal issue often times its hormonal in nature that causes a legit transgenderism issue and it actually tends to manifest physically as well (often small breasts and even facial hair among females for example) but alot of it is a legit dysmorphic disorder which is why I dont believe any transitional steps should be taken until adulthood because reality is children and teens themselves often have serious internal mental strife with their own identities without outward pressure.. Anybody whos studied maslows heirarchy of needs and a couple related lifespan development books in the medical field know this first hand.
    I was willing to read your wall of text until you went anecdotal. A 2nd cousin's case (example) means nothing. As I said, post proof of scientific studies, double blind etc, and I will consider it, otherwise your experience, expertise on the matter is lacking.

Load Metric
    Tits or GTFO

Comments

splitthis: She has t got any at that weight

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Elliott is way hotter than Ellen.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No matter what "Elliot" does, and how much he/she works out, it's impossible to change the fact that this person is 5'1" with a very small frame. That's why that tuxedo looks so ridiculous, and why "Elliott" will always look funny standing in a crowd. (It's less apparent in solo pics, hence that's the reason we're only getting such pics for the most part.)

Much like a 6'3" dude with a square jaw and wide shoulders has no chance to pass as a woman, a tiny chick is going to have a hell of a time passing as a man.

I don't care if Ellen wants to become Elliot. He/she is an adult and can mutilate their body to their heart's content. The whole thing just looks ridiculous, much like how I'd look ridiculous if I "identified as 20 years old" and attempted to dress in a way to where I thought I'd pass for 20. People would look at me and think, "WTF does that delusoinal middle aged man think he's doing?"

Pretty much the same thing here, except the left feels obligated to gush about how beautiful and brave this is.

Comments

splitthis: So brave lol

1marley1: Trust me, you look just as ridiculous

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    No matter what "Elliot" does, and how much he/she works out, it's impossible to change the fact that this person is 5'1" with a very small frame. That's why that tuxedo looks so ridiculous, and why "Elliott" will always look funny standing in a crowd. (It's less apparent in solo pics, hence that's the reason we're only getting such pics for the most part.)

Much like a 6'3" dude with a square jaw and wide shoulders has no chance to pass as a woman, a tiny chick is going to have a hell of a time passing as a man.

I don't care if Ellen wants to become Elliot. He/she is an adult and can mutilate their body to their heart's content. The whole thing just looks ridiculous, much like how I'd look ridiculous if I "identified as 20 years old" and attempted to dress in a way to where I thought I'd pass for 20. People would look at me and think, "WTF does that delusoinal middle aged man think he's doing?"

Pretty much the same thing here, except the left feels obligated to gush about how beautiful and brave this is.
    That's the problem with this thread and many of it's responders. You're judging others. We all do it to some extent but it is not a healthy attribute.

Transgender procedures affect you not one iota and using the word mutilation is simply ridiculous

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's the problem with this thread and many of it's responders. You're judging others. We all do it to some extent but it is not a healthy attribute.

Transgender procedures affect you not one iota and using the word mutilation is simply ridiculous
    In fairness, there is a legitimate concern that the left normalizing and celebrating such behavior will affect us personally, by encouraging our children to do the same thing. You are right, I dont give a single flying fuck what this person does to their body. But I certainly wouldn't want any of my children doing something like this, as I would be worried it would make whatever problem they had worse. Maybe I am just old and naive, but I have seen no indication that the current gender reassignment/changing fad is doing anything to make anyones mental health better. Seems to be the opposite and generally mental health is getting worse.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

In fairness, there is a legitimate concern that the left normalizing and celebrating such behavior will affect us personally, by encouraging our children to do the same thing. You are right, I dont give a single flying fuck what this person does to their body. But I certainly wouldn't want any of my children doing something like this, as I would be worried it would make whatever problem they had worse. Maybe I am just old and naive, but I have seen no indication that the current gender reassignment/changing fad is doing anything to make anyones mental health better. Seems to be the opposite and generally mental health is getting worse.
    Oh, please. If you see an extremely obese person or persons would that encourage you allow your child or anyone you know to over eat and not excercise?

Gold
    Load Metric

Oh, please. If you see an extremely obese person or persons would that encourage you allow your child or anyone you know to over eat and not excercise?
    Normalization of obesity in our society is a big problem. If you looked at all the morbidity caused by obesity (including in Covid-19), and its associated cost, we should probably be prioritizing anti-obesity mandates before Covid vaccine mandates in a rational world.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Normalization of obesity in our society is a big problem. If you looked at all the morbidity caused by obesity (including in Covid-19), and its associated cost, we should probably be prioritizing anti-obesity mandates before Covid vaccine mandates in a rational world.
    That is well known but does not support your opinion in any way

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It’s exactly the same sweetheart, dysmorphophobia. You can enable them all you want little guy, you’re still a POS at the end of the day.
    What is wrong with you referring to members, not just me, as sweetheart or some such word usually meant for the opposite sex? Weird.

Continue your ways as I am sure you are less than intelligent than most and I pay little attention to anything you say

BTW, your theory about dysmotphophobia incorrect.

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) previously known as 'dysmorphophobia' is defined as
    a preoccupation with an imagined defect in one's physical appearance. The preoccupation is associated with many time-consuming rituals such as mirror gazing or constant comparing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2915600/

That condition has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
    A high school education should allow you to discern this but obviously not in your case

Last edited by limitles; 09-15-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

What is wrong with you referring to members, not just me, as sweetheart or some such word usually meant for the opposite sex? Weird.

Continue your ways as I am sure you are less than intelligent than most and I pay little attention to anything you say

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) previously known as 'dysmorphophobia' is defined as
    a preoccupation with an imagined defect in one's physical appearance. The preoccupation is associated with many time-consuming rituals such as mirror gazing or constant comparing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2915600/

That condition has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
    A high school education should allow you to discern this but obviously not in your case

It's a type of dysmorphophobia smooth brain, any sane person can understand this.

You really think these people are of sound mind? Men that rightly think they're trapped in a women's body? That's following the science? The "follow the science" party almost never follows the science. You dipshits are so into your feelings that you'll ignore obvious shit right in front of your face.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2915600/That condition has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
    It's a type of dysmorphophobia smooth brain, any sane person can understand this.

You really think these people are of sound mind? Men that rightly think they're trapped in a women's body? That's following the science? The "follow the science" party almost never follows the science. You dipshits are so into your feelings that you'll ignore obvious shit right in front of your face.
    Imagine my surprise when the Mayo Clinic definition of body dysmorphic disorder is the same as what I know of it. The overview is just that. Feel free to access the link provided below. No where will you find your ignorant opinion that sexual identity is the same as bdd. I've done all he heavy lifting for you. Get someone with an education to read it to you

Overview

Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations.

When you have body dysmorphic disorder, you intensely focus on your appearance and body image, repeatedly checking the mirror, grooming or seeking reassurance, sometimes for many hours each day. Your perceived flaw and the repetitive behaviors cause you significant distress, and impact your ability to function in your daily life.
    You may seek out numerous cosmetic procedures to try to "fix" your perceived flaw. Afterward, you may feel temporary satisfaction or a reduction in your distress, but often the anxiety returns and you may resume searching for other ways to fix your perceived flaw.
    Treatment of body dysmorphic disorder may include cognitive behavioral therapy and medication.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20353938

Transgender

An umbrella term for people whose gender identity and/or expression is different from cultural expectations based on the sex they were assigned at birth. Being transgender does not imply any specific sexual orientation. Therefore, transgender people may identify as straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc.

https://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual...nd-definitions

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Do you think someone who is born a man but feels like they are a woman is of sound mind?

There are white people who feel like they’re African American on the inside and live as such and tell people they’re African American and do things to their appearance to look African American. Do you think these people are of sound mind?

There are people that are 5’7 110 pounds who see a fat person in the mirror and inside feel they’re fat. Are they of sound mind?

Why are you scared to admit these people need help? Why do you feel the need to enable this craziness and avoid helping them? What part of your actions follow science?
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 09-15-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Load Metric
    Looking like Vanessa Selbst clone

Thread Information