Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Elliot Page - you go girl!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Medicare covers transition surgery.

This isn’t the cruel wasteland of Canada where’s its every man for himself or herself...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Medicare covers transition surgery.

This isn’t the cruel wasteland of Canada where’s its every man for himself or herself...
    So glad you're in but not clue into this conversation.

Many of the anti-transgender experts here believe that their poor innocent child will be swept up by this "fad", somehow obtain funds, walk into a hospital and start living a new life as John oe Joannie.

Not too many here are worried about mom, dad, grandma or grandpa.

Thanks once more for establishing your level of intelligence

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Just to be 100% clear Les, in your opinion, a man chopping off his dick because he thinks he’s a woman is completely sane?
    Gonna need an answer from you here chief, just a yes or no will do.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just to be 100% clear Les, in your opinion, a man chopping off his dick because he thinks he’s a woman is completely sane?
    Gonna need an answer from you here chief, just a yes or no will do.
    You didn’t answer my questions regarding experts in the field but I no longer care about your opinions.

Perhaps you can’t read cause the looks like the answer to your question

Originally Posted by nightmarefish

Originally Posted by limitles

It's a grade nine question but I will answer. You, me, him or her can do whatever they like to their own body. There are some true sickos that do such things with no advice/help of any kind. But there are a number of people worldwide who are not happy chromosome wise. The difference between a male and female is not huge.
    Life offers all kinds of differences and you obviously can't deal with that

It’s not just doing something to your body dipshit. It’s believing you’re something you’re not, like my sister in law that believes she’s fat when not a single other person on this planet would agree with her. Should we just go along with it because she wants to be called fat? No dumbass.

What if someone said they felt like they were a bold eagle inside? Are we supposed to agree with them or get them some help?

There’s a reason suicide rates for transgenders is so high. I know pathetic virtue signaling retards like yourself like to blame it on bullying. News flash, the primary reason for the suicides is that these people have huge mental issues.

Yes

Btw, we’re talking about a surgical procedure conducted at bona fide hospital. An operation similar to rhinoplasty or breast augmentation

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yes
    I appreciate it sweetheart.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Every time I see someone call a grown man sweetie or sweetheart from now on they're getting a red from me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes
    I didn’t just say yes I added a fair bit of information to qualify my answer.

An analogy would be I don’t believe you are truly insane, but you are truly stupid and very likely gay and a child molester

Platinum
    Load Metric

An analogy would be I don’t believe you are truly insane, but you are truly stupid and very likely gay and a child molester
    No need to get mad sweetie and no need to qualify your answer. You think it's perfectly reasonable for a man to chop his dick off because he thinks he's a woman. It's science right sweetie? Always follow the science. No mental illness there or in your drug compromised empty brain.

Comments

splitthis: Lol. Good 1

Salty_Aus: stop the sweetie/sweetheart shit, it's a fucking lame insult.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No need to get mad sweetie and no need to qualify your answer. You think it's perfectly reasonable for a man to chop his dick off because he thinks he's a woman. It's science right sweetie? Always follow the science. No mental illness there or in your drug compromised empty brain.
    We're talking insanity here. If someone is insane they will almost certainly be diagnosed as such and will be blocked by professionals from having any such surgery.

It's also very likely that an insane person would not have the funds to pay for such medical procedures. Even if there was such a rare case it affects you zero point zero per cent

Shut up splitthis

Platinum
    Load Metric

We're talking insanity here. If someone is insane they will almost certainly be diagnosed as such and will be blocked by professionals from having any such surgery.

It's also very likely that an insane person would not have the funds to pay for such medical procedures. Even if there was such a rare case it affects you zero point zero per cent

Shut up splitthis
    I’m talking insanity, you and your virtual signaling snowflake friends say it’s normal for a man to cutoff his own dick thus nothing to diagnose. Too busy empowering this totally normal behavior of a sane person.

Comments

splitthis: Les is a walking dead lib

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Shut up splitthis
    I’m talking insanity, you and your virtual signaling snowflake friends say it’s normal for a man to cutoff his own dick thus nothing to diagnose. Too busy empowering this totally normal behavior of a sane person.
    You have been saying insanity for two pages a least. And only you keep talking about men cutting their own dicks. If you can't explain yourself through text it's a sign of mental deficiencies. To make that easier for you to understand it's means you're dumb

Platinum
    Load Metric

You have been saying insanity for two pages a least. And only you keep talking about men cutting their own dicks. If you can't explain yourself through text it's a sign of mental deficiencies. To make that easier for you to understand it's means you're dumb
    It’s well established my position is that any man who wants to cut off their own dick is insane. You think it’s perfectly normal behavior of a sane person.

This has to be clear to anyone reading this thread who has second grade reading comprehension ability.

If it’s too difficult for you, I really can’t help you sweetie.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It’s well established my position is that any man who wants to cut off their own dick is insane. You think it’s perfectly normal behavior of a sane person.

This has to be clear to anyone reading this thread who has second grade reading comprehension ability.

Hey Mr. sanity judge, tell me if the featured person is of sound mind.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Surely not, guy did more drugs than even you. Love him though.

You still need more of my attention?

Comments

splitthis: U2 are great entertainment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Surely not, guy did more drugs than even you. Love him though.

You still need more of my attention?
    Nope, you are an unintelligent, uninteresting queer who cannot provide a original take or even point to those who study such subjects at the highest level

You are a dunce

Thread Information