Thread: 2 plus 2 - new ads

Load Metric

2 plus 2 - new ads

It has an advertisement on the bottom of every page, ridiculous. Mason said he doesn't want to charge members its been like that 2 plus weeks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I just looked. Haven't been there in awhile. Barely even check it since I got banned. I honestly don't miss it.

I see what you mean. They have an obnoxious ever-present ad at the bottom, which doesn't go away if you scroll up or down. Really tilting. Mason squeezing every penny he can out of that dying horse.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: dying horse, true that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This thread is hilarious: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/5...posts-1781595/

- Users are bitching about the ads, and how they make 2+2 difficult to browse, as you'd expect

- Mat Sklansky posts that he doesn't know how they got there (lol), and needs to research it

- Mat Sklansky claims that the ads will be gone "by Tuesday" (November 24). "It's something we are allowing to play out for a few days because we need to pay the bills now more than ever." LOL!!!!

- The ads don't disappear as promised on Tuesday, 11/24

- On November 30, Mat announces that the ads have been "removed on mobile devices"

- Later that day, a user informs Mat that the ads are still showing up on mobile devices

How the once-mighty have fallen.

Maybe some impoverished tennis playing kids can start up a charity for Mason?

Load Metric
    Did Facebook groups kill those pages ?

Load Metric
    I'm loving every second of Two Plus Two dying a slow, pathetic death. Mostly because Mason is a giant, arrogant turd and it must bother him so much to watch his legacy wither to complete irrelevancy.

Thread Information