Thread: No radio tonight - rescheduled for Saturday 11/28 at 9pm PT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No radio tonight - rescheduled for Saturday 11/28 at 9pm PT

I've had a headache since last night which hasn't gone away.

Radio delayed one day.

Note that the freeroll is running tonight, and I won't stop it, but there's no prizes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've had a headache since last night which hasn't gone away.

Radio delayed one day.

Note that the freeroll is running tonight, and I won't stop it, but there's no prizes.
    Don't tell Shoeshinebox that. he's still having fun thinking he's owning heads...or whatever it is he's thinking

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As I've mentioned before, I've been plagued by chronic tension headaches for the past 20+ years. I inherited them from my mom, who started experiencing them at a similar point in her life. My version of them is worse, however, and I average about 250 per year. While that number seems alarmingly high, they're usually mild-to-moderate, and they aren't dangerous to my overall health.

Among other things, I've found that abrupt temperature changes (such as an air conditioner or heater kicking on, or walking between indoors and outdoors) is one cause, as is a quick decrease in humidity. Unusually dry air arrived in parts of southern CA yesterday, and a bad headache showed up with it.

Since the very long radio show of constant talking requires me to feel good coming in, I had to delay the show. There was no way I could talk for hours with my head hurting. Unlike other tension headaches I usually get, this one wasn't going away from taking aspirin, and kept returning quickly. It just wasn't a good idea to try to do radio.

Since the humidity should be going back up later today, I think there's a good chance I can do radio tonight.

Load Metric
    Last night was a good job, I didnt catch all of it. You'll see my post in another section.

A side note- When I travel, I always have one of my tactical flashlights with me. If for some reason I am in a hotel fire (probably wont happen), I will have a good light for emergency exit and/or for signalling.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Last night was a good job, I didnt catch all of it. You'll see my post in another section.

A side note- When I travel, I always have one of my tactical flashlights with me. If for some reason I am in a hotel fire (probably wont happen), I will have a good light for emergency exit and/or for signalling.

YOU FUCKING NERD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

YOU FUCKING NERD
    The flashlight is not for hotel fires, I always carry a tac light with me for any reason- defense, firearm use, car break down, etc.

Thread Information