Thread: Seems like a just punishment to me for a child rapist and a possible model for the U.S.

Load Metric

Seems like a just punishment to me for a child rapist and a possible model for the U.S.

Name:  36137248-8990153-A_child_rapist_cries_out_and_grimaces_as_he_is_publicly_flogged_-a-29_160639763.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  103.5 KB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Indonesia.html

Appears to really sting. Poor child rapist. Praise Allah. The flogger and cop both display proper covid awareness by wearing masks to show consideration for the health of the child rapist. The child rapist must be a maskless Trump supporter making a political statement.

Load Metric
    Yeah, nobody wants any sympathy to a child rapist for sure. But Travel Advisory for any PFA member going to this province:

The province allows whipping for a range of charges - including gambling, adultery, drinking alcohol, and having gay or pre-marital sex.

OSA would never make it off the runway.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Yeah, nobody wants any sympathy to a child rapist for sure. But Travel Advisory for any PFA member going to this province:

The province allows whipping for a range of charges - including gambling, adultery, drinking alcohol, and having gay or pre-marital sex.

OSA would never make it off the runway.
    Hopefully, less than 146 strokes for taking the over on the big Jakarta vs Kuala Lumpur game.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Name:  36137248-8990153-A_child_rapist_cries_out_and_grimaces_as_he_is_publicly_flogged_-a-29_160639763.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  103.5 KB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Indonesia.html

Appears to really sting. Poor child rapist. Praise Allah. The flogger and cop both display proper covid awareness by wearing masks to show consideration for the health of the child rapist. The child rapist must be a maskless Trump supporter making a political statement.
    This type of punishment is not far removed from western culture. The article did not
    say more about the sentence other than the flogging. I was under the impression that such a crime would include a death/life sentence and the flogging was included free of charge

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The guy being flogged here is 19. The article mentioned two others who have recently been flogged for "sex with underage girls" -- a 21-year-old and a 40-year-old.

The question here is what constitutes "underage". For example, if the 19-year-old was having sex with a 16-year-old, he shouldn't be punished at all, let alone flogged. Many US states actually made that legal. Same with the 21-year-old. Say the girl was 17, that's really no big deal.

Punishing the 40-year-old is more understandable, as he shouldn't be having sex with underage girls, regardless of how close they are to legal.

Perhaps the girls in question were under 14, in which case all of the prosecutions make sense. I realize this is a conservative Muslim area of Indonesia, where a lot of the laws are antiquated. However, here in the US, I really feel they should have something like the "4 year rule" (meaning you can't be charged if you're less than 4 years older than the person you have sex with) when it comes to statutory rape. Some states have this, but many don't. The entire spirit of the law is to prevent older predators from taking advantage of minors, not to punish mostly-age-appropriate relationships where one kid is a few years older than the other.

Load Metric
    So you think its ok for a 18yr old to fuck a 14 year old

LOL U sick fuck

Have Benny touch my youngest daughter when hes 18 and see what the fuck Id do to him.

Flogging would be the least of his worries.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

LOL U sick fuck

Have Benny touch my youngest daughter when hes 18 and see what the fuck Id do to him.

Have you ever seen Fast Times at Ridgemont High? A classic, but one disturbing scene is the stereo salesman ordering a Meatball Sandwich at the mall with the freshman girl waitress, then took her to the baseball dugout later that week and banged her. He was like 21 she was 14. I doubt they could ever do a scene like that again. Very creepy for sure.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

LOL U sick fuck

Have you ever seen Fast Times at Ridgemont High? A classic, but one disturbing scene is the stereo salesman ordering a Meatball Sandwich at the mall with the freshman girl waitress, then took her to the baseball dugout later that week and banged her. He was like 21 she was 14. I doubt they could ever do a scene like that again. Very creepy for sure.
    Definitely could not get away with this scene in 2020. No way. Sync up to the 4 minute mark.

Comments

splitthis:

Walter Sobchak: great movie but you suck

Load Metric

LOL U sick fuck

I think that Bad Guy is correct. !8 to 14 is a little to big of a gap. Maybe knock it down to a 3 year gap. I can live with 18 to 15. Kids mature at such a rapid pace during these years.

Load Metric

Definitely could not get away with this scene in 2020. No way. Sync up to the 4 minute mark.

LOL U sick fuck

The stereo salesman was creepy, but let’s not forget the betrayal of that poor victim by that dastardly senior in your video, possibly 18, who stiffed her for even half the abortion money. Word is he hangs in 8th tier poker forums now.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/me...hp?2551-Damone

Thread Information