Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: republicans want to you dead

Load Metric

republicans want to you dead

what else is there really to say? the death cult, otherwise known as the gop, doesn’t care about you or your well-being. For them, this Thanksgiving represents killing old people to eat big bird and own the libs.

Load Metric
    thread title is fked, but the point still stands.

Load Metric
    imagine dying for a dry ass bird

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Everyone thinks they are special. That their family is cleaner than yours. Even if you buy into the program how are you supposed to tell them you don’t want to go?

Replicate that by literally millions and we are well and truly fucked 2 weeks from now.

No, not everyone is gonna die but being sick or having sick employees for a period ain’t good for anyone.

Not for love nor money would you get me on an airplane Fri-Sun. Those results will set back aviation a decade,

But then again I don’t want to sit in the dark watching the woeful Lions waiting for PostMates

Load Metric
    Stay holed up for the next 2 months and you will be fine. It’s a free country young terrorist.

Comments

Tellafriend: Lol
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    i wouldnt worry about it krypt. jesus will protect us.

and if he doesnt i mean, gods will, you know?

inshallah.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Everyone thinks they are special. That their family is cleaner than yours. Even if you buy into the program how are you supposed to tell them you don’t want to go?

Replicate that by literally millions and we are well and truly fucked 2 weeks from now.

No, not everyone is gonna die but being sick or having sick employees for a period ain’t good for anyone.

Not for love nor money would you get me on an airplane Fri-Sun. Those results will set back aviation a decade,

But then again I don’t want to sit in the dark watching the woeful Lions waiting for PostMates

This. Myself included. Like I’ve always taken this seriously, but I find myself socializing with the criteria being this person isn’t some dirty fucker, but that’s really irrelevant. I don’t know how I’ve dodged it this long. Not being married or having a big family, I find myself finishing a serious read on the virus as I walk out the door to go somewhere dangerous because I’m bored out of my mind. I don’t eat indoors at restaurants or drink indoors at bars, but thats been the extent of my precaution of late.

Tbh, if you go by the current rate of infection, and by the adage from medical professionals where they think they’ve caught 1 of 3 cases, we are racking up like 3 million cases a week at that 1/3 number. It’s probably not that now, but was probably worse than 1 in 3 last spring. At the current trajectory, by the time the average Joe can get this vaccine, we may be at 50% of the population who have caught this knowingly or unknowingly.

I mean we passed up 10 million cases like a month ago and will slam through 13 million today. In a month after holidays I assume we will be at 25 million, and if they’re correct about the 1 in 3, we are getting into real penetration of our entire populace. What will it be by March?

This winter is going to be a bloodbath. Just hope it’s not anyone I love as everyone does. Basically we have reached that point where it’s not rare to hear someone has Covid. I know 20 people tangentially who have had it in the last few weeks. Every conversation is my sister in law has it or someone.

My Cadillac salesman who I’ve bought cars off for 25 years called me one day. He just default calls me if there is a particularly good deal as he knows I’ll park another car if it’s a super good deal.

I called him back the next day. He’s out. No callback. After a few days, I just assumed he was sick with Covid. This dude is never not calling me back. Sure enough, 15 days later I get a call back. My first question was, “ I assume Covid, you return to your catholic roots?” I was making a joke. It launched him into 20 minutes of serious Jesus talk. It actually had. He’s pushing 70, fat, and it almost killed him.

Every day it’s someone else has it that I know. It’s everywhere at this point. I would guess if it’s April by the time the vaccine is available to everyone, by that point maybe 50% have already had it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

This. Myself included. Like I’ve always taken this seriously, but I find myself socializing with the criteria being this person isn’t some dirty fucker, but that’s really irrelevant. I don’t know how I’ve dodged it this long. Not being married or having a big family, I find myself finishing a serious read on the virus as I walk out the door to go somewhere dangerous because I’m bored out of my mind. I don’t eat indoors at restaurants or drink indoors at bars, but thats been the extent of my precaution of late.

Tbh, if you go by the current rate of infection, and by the adage from medical professionals where they think they’ve caught 1 of 3 cases, we are racking up like 3 million cases a week at that 1/3 number. It’s probably not that now, but was probably worse than 1 in 3 last spring. At the current trajectory, by the time the average Joe can get this vaccine, we may be at 50% of the population who have caught this knowingly or unknowingly.

I mean we passed up 10 million cases like a month ago and will slam through 13 million today. In a month after holidays I assume we will be at 25 million, and if they’re correct about the 1 in 3, we are getting into real penetration of our entire populace. What will it be by March?

This winter is going to be a bloodbath. Just hope it’s not anyone I love as everyone does. Basically we have reached that point where it’s not rare to hear someone has Covid. I know 20 people tangentially who have had it in the last few weeks. Every conversation is my sister in law has it or someone.

My Cadillac salesman who I’ve bought cars off for 25 years called me one day. He just default calls me if there is a particularly good deal as he knows I’ll park another car if it’s a super good deal.

I called him back the next day. He’s out. No callback. After a few days, I just assumed he was sick with Covid. This dude is never not calling me back. Sure enough, 15 days later I get a call back. My first question was, “ I assume Covid, you return to your catholic roots?” I was making a joke. It launched him into 20 minutes of serious Jesus talk. It actually had. He’s pushing 70, fat, and it almost killed him.

Every day it’s someone else has it that I know. It’s everywhere at this point. I would guess if it’s April by the time the vaccine is available to everyone, by that point maybe 50% have already had it.
    Sad that the mighty have fallen.

This isn't my Buster Costa Rica.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Sad that the mighty have fallen.

This isn't my Buster Costa Rica.
    I don’t disagree with you. Fuck, I’m fifty. Still, really weird spot to make the statement when I’m making a mea culpa to behaving like a Trump tard despite knowing its idiotic. That is your old BCR. The dude at home in March wasn’t.

Never was a right winger at any point young or old.

Load Metric

Despite being cautious all year and having COVID in March, I was researching flights before having this realization.

My family in NC (historically conservative but very much anti Team Retard/Druff), is legit disappointed in me as they want to all meet the baby. They report that only ~20% of people in NC wear masks, they don't know anyone who has gotten it besides me and think it's overblown.

They're reasonably intelligent people who told me that we're both young, babies don't get it, and I'm being overly cautious. My parents are in their 60's and my mom has historical asthma as a pre-existing condition.

Anecdotal, but I believe that this careless attitude from the above demographic during the holiday season is going to lead to a fucking bloodbath -- largely due to Team Retard's cavalier approach from the outset and the fact that Americans are entitled and individualistic.

COVID doesn't give a fuck about your desire to eat shitty, buttery food with your fat relatives. Hunker down and stay safe.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Despite being cautious all year and having COVID in March, I was researching flights before having this realization.

My family in NC (historically conservative but very much anti Team Retard/Druff), is legit disappointed in me as they want to all meet the baby. They report that only ~20% of people in NC wear masks, they don't know anyone who has gotten it besides me and think it's overblown.

They're reasonably intelligent people who told me that we're both young, babies don't get it, and I'm being overly cautious. My parents are in their 60's and my mom has historical asthma as a pre-existing condition.

Anecdotal, but I believe that this careless attitude from the above demographic during the holiday season is going to lead to a fucking bloodbath -- largely due to Team Retard's cavalier approach from the outset and the fact that Americans are entitled and individualistic.

COVID doesn't give a fuck about your desire to eat shitty, buttery food with your fat relatives. Hunker down and stay safe.
    yeah almost as if 99.8% of people survive it, crazy people thinking it's no big deal.

rofl what a clown show

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

yeah almost as if 99.8% of people survive it, crazy people thinking it's no big deal.

rofl what a clown show
    Yea don't think I'll be shedding many tears about the Darwinistic aspect of 2020.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Presently cooking a perfect 18 pound turkey for just my wife and I because we're gluttonous and we don't want to kill our families. Also Turkey day can be any day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Presently cooking a perfect 18 pound turkey for just my wife and I because we're gluttonous and we don't want to kill our families. Also Turkey day can be any day.
    Just buy mayonaise for that dry bird, wife won't let me have it. How can you have turkey without mayo for Christ sakes.

Load Metric

SO VIRTUOUS OF YOU TO SIGNAL HOW MUCH OF A GREAT PERSON YOU ARE

Comments

shoeshine box: Acknowledging you are guilty of 1 of the 7 deadly Sins is a start!.

Load Metric

rofl what a clown show
    Dwai is thiiiiiis close to joining a cult.

Load Metric
    Better dead than red.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

I like a good turkey and I give a fuck about other people. The horror.

Comments

PLOL: same

Load Metric
    I like a good turkey and I give a fuck about other people. The horror.
    Nobody is asking you to go outside. By the time 'herd immunity' will happen will be circa 2022/2023. Stay in your house if you want, nobody gives a shit. Just stop repeating yourself every day, your guy won, and guess what, it won't make one fucking difference in your life unless you are really poor or really wealthy like in the 8 figures, and maybe you are. Other than that, get ready to be disappointed waiting on government yet again. My guess is you are waiting for a Biden windfall, how disappointed you will be.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: jackass

dwai: lol

splitthis:

Thread Information