Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: ALERT SONATINE

  1. #1

    ALERT SONATINE

    French dips are back in

  2. #2
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    724
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    5,524
    You like-ah de juice?

    De juice is good, no?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  3. #3

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: I'm drooling
      
      Dan Druff: yup
      
      Onestep: In love with the cabinet/backsplash combo

  4. #4
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6452
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,260
    fucking finally.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  5. #5
    Arbyís used to have a good one. Yum, Arbyís.
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

  6. #6
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6452
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,260
    arbys is one of the most underrated of beef-oriented sandwiches and the unsung hero is that weird fake cheese sauce.


    yes yes we know about the curly fries gare.

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: curly fries are the real legacy of Arby's
      
      ftpjesus: beef and cheddar for the win
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  7. #7
    Oui Oui

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Sandwich

  8. #8
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    724
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    5,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Oui Oui
    Name:  title1071346356.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  16.1 KB
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  9. #9
    Ya they are...

    Name:  F8CCF81D-2BD7-4A7F-BD76-7F4694FF00CB.jpeg
Views: 206
Size:  55.4 KB


    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  10. #10
    I have ran through the arbys french dip like 4 years ago felt insanely salty but I cant watch a football game without ads for their deep fried turkey has anyone taken a shot at this like i assume it gets delivered on a truck but arbys are kind of not easy to find maybe these jerks are deep frying in the back parking lot

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    I have ran through the arbys french dip like 4 years ago felt insanely salty but I cant watch a football game without ads for their deep fried turkey has anyone taken a shot at this like i assume it gets delivered on a truck but arbys are kind of not easy to find maybe these jerks are deep frying in the back parking lot

    It damn sure looks good. Need a trip report from someone.
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

  12. #12
    Bronze Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    46
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    148
    Did you say French Dip or French Dipshit?

    Name:  iu-2.jpeg
Views: 191
Size:  276.0 KB

     
    Comments
      
      ftpjesus: Well played but didn’t he move to Russia and get citizenship from Putin?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    I have ran through the arbys french dip like 4 years ago felt insanely salty but I cant watch a football game without ads for their deep fried turkey has anyone taken a shot at this like i assume it gets delivered on a truck but arbys are kind of not easy to find maybe these jerks are deep frying in the back parking lot

    It damn sure looks good. Need a trip report from someone.
    It’s been awhile since I had a French dip from Arby’s, but my first thought was salty. You can dip like a small corner of sandwich in, that’s about it. They give you a little tub, but if you used even half, it’s double bypass time

  14. #14
    Philippe's in Los Angeles. That hot mustard is everything

     
    Comments
      
      GrenadaRoger: one of the best thing of LA offers!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    I have ran through the arbys french dip like 4 years ago felt insanely salty but I cant watch a football game without ads for their deep fried turkey has anyone taken a shot at this like i assume it gets delivered on a truck but arbys are kind of not easy to find maybe these jerks are deep frying in the back parking lot
    Seen same turkey ads no arbys near me

  16. #16
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    574
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,870
    How many obese people have to die before you change?
    If You can calm the raging seas, You can calm the storm in me.

  17. #17
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    724
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    5,524
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    How many obese people have to die before you change?
    What's wrong with an occasional French dip as part of an overall balanced healthy diet?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  18. #18
    STOP BEING A FOODIST SPLITTHIS

  19. #19
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    350
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,681
    Iím going to assume Arbyís is one of Onesteps favorite restaurants.... why you ask? ?? Come on itís not that hard. (Thatís what he said...).

    Because....

    They have the meats. 🤣

  20. #20
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -240
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,528
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    fucking finally.

    Never understood the heat Arbys has gotten over the years. I literally have never gotten a bad sandwich from Arbys. I know Willie got burned a few years ago but he went at closing, 10pm at night. I get the medium roast beef and load it up with horsey sauce. I mean three packs of the horsey sauce.

    Not really had the French dip though. I generally stay away from items coming from France since they are socialist and Trump told us to do so.

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: Real American here
    Walter, the now relentless troll:

    From 2012: Having partisans run elections is insane. Having hundreds of different rules and procedures is insane

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ALERT SONATINE
    By lol wow in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2020, 05:05 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2020, 05:34 PM
  3. Poker Fraud Alert Radio - 05/02/2020 - YouTube Fraud Alert
    By Dan Druff in forum Radio Archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2020, 06:34 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 11:54 AM
  5. ALERT SONATINE
    By lol wow in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 01:06 PM