Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dual<------------------ Donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

On a serious note was dual Canadian? I remember there was an old school user who lived in the same city as me and for some reason I think it may have been him.

Also cmoney still alive as I still see him playing hearthstone. Unless that’s his sister....
    Are you thinking of Deal who live in GTA?
    Yes you are correct pretty sure it was deal.

Load Metric
    I cant remember if it was Dual or Deal, but one of those pricks (whichever one lived in michigan back in the day) scammed me for a used weed vaporizer on boris78, lol the way he did it was so weird too, he sent me money on stars for it and then claimed he never received it so I refunded him his money. If it was Dual guess I wont be getting that 100 back

Comments

simpdog: lol used weed pen

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Scamming for a used weed pen is def a Michigander thing to do.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Are you thinking of Deal who live in GTA?
    Yes you are correct pretty sure it was deal.
    And you're GTA? Somehow have missed that.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    RIP Dual

I know there have been a lot of users in and out over the years on these forums, but doesn't it seem like we are above the actuarial numbers for users dying?
    All of poker is way above the actuarial numbers for community members dying.

I don't believe dual ever registered an account on PFA. Or if he did, I didn't know it was him. He was an old NWP/Boris member, for those wondering.

The two deaths we've had here (to my knowledge) were delaware and Sonny (son of lockman), both of whom were over 70, and klownbuster, who was mid-40s. All three of these deaths were from natural causes.
    I thought UGA died also?? I know he had a stroke or something for sure but thought he may have died.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    How about term paper scamming? Michigan thing or more for the coastal elites?

Comments

OSA: Coastal Elites

Load Metric

Haha nah this was 15 years ago back in the early volcano days....mine wasnt a volcano but it was of that ilk. Dont think pens even existed back then, you had to inflate a big plastic bag and huff it like a whip it lol

Comments

Crowe Diddly: none of that pocket-sized bullshit the kids use today rep

OSA: volcano rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post

Haha nah this was 15 years ago back in the early volcano days....mine wasnt a volcano but it was of that ilk. Dont think pens even existed back then, you had to inflate a big plastic bag and huff it like a whip it lol
    that was 100% DUAL who scammed you for the rig

Comments

LegalizeMeth: RIP Scammer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

I don't believe dual ever registered an account on PFA. Or if he did, I didn't know it was him. He was an old NWP/Boris member, for those wondering.

The two deaths we've had here (to my knowledge) were delaware and Sonny (son of lockman), both of whom were over 70, and klownbuster, who was mid-40s. All three of these deaths were from natural causes.
    I thought UGA died also?? I know he had a stroke or something for sure but thought he may have died.
    He did have a stroke. It happened in his car as he drove up to his workplace. It came close to killing him, and he ended up losing a ton of weight, losing his mobility, and aged about 20 years in one year. I felt bad for him.

He did admit that he was living a very unhealthy lifestyle prior to the stroke, which may have contributed to it (drinking, drugs, etc).

He came on here a few times after that.

I hadn't thought about him in awhile, so I looked him up on Facebook. Some woman named Penny is accusing him of scamming.

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.parks.18

He was public about his name in the past, so this isnt doxxing him in any way.

It is possible that UGA wasn't scamming anyone, and that his Facebook was simply hacked. This actually happened to someone I knew through Master Scalir -- a nice, honest girl who suddenly messaged me asking for a $100 loan, and it turned out to be a Nigerian scammer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    I cant remember if it was Dual or Deal, but one of those pricks (whichever one lived in michigan back in the day) scammed me for a used weed vaporizer on boris78, lol the way he did it was so weird too, he sent me money on stars for it and then claimed he never received it so I refunded him his money. If it was Dual guess I wont be getting that 100 back
    Had to be Dual.

Deal was indeed from the Toronto area. The guy was a dick, but I never heard any scamming allegations against him. In fact, I don't think he ever shared his real identity with anyone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is it possible that dual was "The Sports Scientist" on Twitter?

I had suspected that was him, and whoever it was listened to every PFA radio episode. I didn't bother to ask their previous forum identity. Then one day they vanished from Twitter (years ago, not recently).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    RIP Dual

I know there have been a lot of users in and out over the years on these forums, but doesn't it seem like we are above the actuarial numbers for users dying?

You forgot about Epistate. He was a lot younger than all those guys to mentioned. Let's face facts, lots of folks now are in their 40s on this site and overweight. We are going to see a rash of heart attacks pretty soon. This forum is going to be one of attrition and I assume one day you will all of a sudden not be approving new accounts and that will be that.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: ever the asshole

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

You forgot about Epistate. He was a lot younger than all those guys to mentioned. Let's face facts, lots of folks now are in their 40s on this site and overweight. We are going to see a rash of heart attacks pretty soon. This forum is going to be one of attrition and I assume one day you will all of a sudden not be approving new accounts and that will be that.

Epistate died, if so how? This is news to me. Do you mean Es0?

Load Metric
    Dual deal eso epi, what’s the difference?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Yea i think Eso was the fries in the bed guy. Had something to do with Sebok and Pokerroad maybe?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Yea i think Eso was the fries in the bed guy. Had something to do with Sebok and Pokerroad maybe?
    I actually meant Es0terix. He died and I am surprised Druff already forgot about him.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

Epi fucked the Sauce
    Es0 ate fries in bed and died

Do we know if WaltFlannigan is still a janitor?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I actually meant Es0terix. He died and I am surprised Druff already forgot about him.
    Es0terix died way before PFA existed.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Epistate got owned by the Sauce when he caught a nasty STD from her. It ended his playboy career.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I still have a t-shirt that says "Steve Dannenman Kills Hookers"

Thread Information