Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: “It’s only Antifa and leftists that are rioting and causing problems” - Oh really?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sooo this is the start of it huh? The old guy is just super fuckin pissed for no reason. Also, how many people do you see kick, push or punch the guy from behind? If we can’t agree hitting someone from beyond is pussy then we probably can’t agree on anything.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I will agree that even though that guy was incredibly stupid for attacking a crowd of people, he should not have been hit from behind.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Load Metric
    i think trump people are going to have to realize that at least half of america thinks you all are super racist, so in their view, there is no difference between attacking you and KKK members

Load Metric
    like, by the astonishment of people shocked at trump supporters getting attacked, it somehow seems like there are people that don't understand this.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    like, by the astonishment of people shocked at trump supporters getting attacked, it somehow seems like there are people that don't understand this.
    You seem ok with Trump supporters being attacked, have you thought this through? This shit will continue until the sensible people in both parties step up and police their own. Shit like this just increases the percentages on the fringes. More white supremacists more racial left. Where does that lead, where does that end?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What shocks me is they don’t seem to understand the damage he has done to the Republican party. There are still reasonable conservatives, like Jeff Flake of Arizona, that do not support Trump and what he is doing. That maybe makes sense, but refusing to jump ship on Trump is just, -EV at this point.

Here’s an article I wrote about the damage Trump has done and a brief history of recent Republican presidents:

https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoninj...-party-xqoxwrp

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    What shocks me is they don’t seem to understand the damage he has done to the Republican party. There are still reasonable conservatives, like Jeff Flake of Arizona, that do not support Trump and what he is doing. That maybe makes sense, but refusing to jump ship on Trump is just, -EV at this point.

Here’s an article I wrote about the damage Trump has done and a brief history of recent Republican presidents:

https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoninj...-party-xqoxwrp
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 126
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric
    blake you super stoked to defend a perspective you made no attempt to validate or claim to agree with?

Comments

blake: I got this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I thought the left said silence is complicity. No?

Load Metric
    every time a pfa poster types 'the left', an nsa contractor gets his wings.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    You seem ok with Trump supporters being attacked, have you thought this through? This shit will continue until the sensible people in both parties step up and police their own. Shit like this just increases the percentages on the fringes. More white supremacists more racial left. Where does that lead, where does that end?

I'm torn on how i feel about it.

i truly believe that people that would take time out of their lives to travel for a maga rally (to protest the “election fraud”) are also the same people that support qanon and probably hate minorities. These seem like the charlottesville people to me. maybe I’m wrong

How worked up can i get about it?

this is Trump’s doing, not anyone else’s

Load Metric

i truly believe that people that would take time out of their lives to travel for a maga rally (to protest the “election fraud”) are also the same people that support qanon and probably hate minorities. These seem like the charlottesville people to me. maybe I’m wrong

I HEARD THERE WERE GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES

Comments

blake: The goat

Platinum
    Load Metric

Wild take. Do you also assume everyone at BLM rallies hate white people? I hope you’re wrong because if both of those assumptions are correct our country is really fucked.

Load Metric
    honestly though, this is like asking me to get worked up at video of charlottesville people chanting “jews will not replace us” getting milkshaked.

I just can’t

Load Metric

Wild take. Do you also assume everyone at BLM rallies hate white people? I hope you’re wrong because if both of those assumptions are correct our country is really fucked.

Bro 99% of people at BLM rallies are white.

Diamond
    Load Metric

What moron? I was there and i do not hate minorities, nor do I like QANON or pizzagate

Platinum
    Load Metric

Bro 99% of people at BLM rallies are white.
    Those people definitely hate white people. It’s hilarious seeing white people shame other white people about white privilege.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Wait a sec, who are all these white, radical, leftist Antifa types that are protesting side by side with BLM?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

What moron? I was there and i do not hate minorities, nor do I like QANON or pizzagate
    But you did see people there that were Nazis and you were OK with it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

But you did see people there that were Nazis and you were OK with it.
    Fkn moron, I'm talking about yesterday. Who is this idiot

Thread Information