Thread: Analysis of the Dominion / Vote Theft conspiracy theory

Load Metric

Analysis of the Dominion / Vote Theft conspiracy theory

http://securitydebrief.com/2020/11/1...isinformation/

if nothing else, take away from this how truly dangerous it is to be really fucking stupid, and how many Americans out there are absolutely 100% really fucking stupid.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

if nothing else, take away from this how truly dangerous it is to be really fucking stupid, and how many Americans out there are absolutely 100% really fucking stupid.
    The majority.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Here's the part that is ironic however concerning to me.. Multiple Democrat Senators voiced their own concerns about Dominions software and machines before November.. Dominion has ties to at least one fraudulent election win by Hugo Chavez.. As well as ties to possibly two other countries who definitely despise Trump (Iran and China). Not saying there is anything to it but there's definitely some smoke not saying a raging fire is burning but questions need to be answered.. I mean I'm hard pressed to believe the 3,000 vote issue in Michigan was an isolated incident Ockham's razor and the fallibility of technology to not just isolate its bed shitting to one incident usually there's a repeatable error.. Again as Ive said before this looks like something directly out of Robin Williams movie Man of the Year where he surreptitiously somehow wins the Presidency due to a known flaw in the software... Wouldnt be the first time life imitated art in some weird way.. Remember the Simpsons predicted Donald Trump as President.. (As did the movie Deterrence from the 1990s which had Trump running and at least winning the GOP Nomination in 2008 a little off but only by 8 yrs)..

Comments

1marley1: Case. In. Point.

Walter Sobchak: All wrong

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post

Here's the part that is ironic however concerning to me.. Multiple Democrat Senators voiced their own concerns about Dominions software and machines before November.. Dominion has ties to at least one fraudulent election win by Hugo Chavez.. As well as ties to possibly two other countries who definitely despise Trump (Iran and China). Not saying there is anything to it but there's definitely some smoke not saying a raging fire is burning but questions need to be answered.. I mean I'm hard pressed to believe the 3,000 vote issue in Michigan was an isolated incident Ockham's razor and the fallibility of technology to not just isolate its bed shitting to one incident usually there's a repeatable error.. Again as Ive said before this looks like something directly out of Robin Williams movie Man of the Year where he surreptitiously somehow wins the Presidency due to a known flaw in the software... Wouldnt be the first time life imitated art in some weird way.. Remember the Simpsons predicted Donald Trump as President.. (As did the movie Deterrence from the 1990s which had Trump running and at least winning the GOP Nomination in 2008 a little off but only by 8 yrs)..
    Have you taken the time to research the points you have made about concerned Democratic Senators? You can research on your own exactly what those concerns were. To say someone had a concern means nothing if the concern is not detailed.

Just take this one talking point you have heard and find out what it's based on.
    If a Senator expresses concern over anything it's in the public record.
    Check it out and report back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I did it for you.

Posts falsify ties between election tech firm and Democrats

As poll workers tallied votes from the U.S. presidential election, many social media users interpreted a clerk’s error in a small, Republican-leaning Michigan county as vote-rigging because it wrongly favored Joe Biden before being fixed.
    A week later, that misinterpreted mistake has snowballed into a deluge of false claims that Democrats have deep ties to Dominion Voting Systems, the company that supplies election equipment to Michigan and dozens of other states nationwide.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...7cae3bd0c6cdc0

It appears you are yet another victim of social media madness. What could be wrong with it? Check out PBS if you're afraid of main stream media.
    People who rely on twitter for their news are idiots

Oh btw those original concerns by Democratic Senators go back to March 2019 and they basically wanted a paper vote back up system.
    Last edited by limitles; 11-14-2020 at 04:06 PM.

Load Metric
    It's like Office Space. Only dumber.

Banned
    Load Metric

So let me get this straight...

* The source of the conspiracy theory was some guy from TheDonald.win, an offshoot of the banned Reddit community /r/TheDonald.

* This guy downloaded vote data from the New York Times, which in turn got its data from Edison.

* He compared minute-by minute vote totals for each candidate, which were expressed as a percentage.

* These percentages in the dataset were only accurate to one decimal point because they were meant to be displayed for NYT's interactive map, not used to calculate precise vote totals.

* So these discrepancies of "lost votes" were just rounding errors made by this random guy on the internet.

* 4chan and OAN ran with this, resulting in the President of the United States tweeting hysterically about it.

God damn that is retarded, even by Team Retard standards

Comments

sonatine: honestly its just pure french chef fingertip kiss

gimmick: also only when rounding errors caused lost votes to either candidate

Load Metric
    The only thing I will say about the source is that a site called "security debrief" should be secure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The only thing I will say about the source is that a site called "security debrief" should be secure.

google the author, hes not finna get caught slipping.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    You don't have to take the author's word for it. You can go to the forum thread where this started and see it unfold yourself, and review his code. It's just some basic Python. Even some of the Trump sycophants there recognized the obvious rounding issue and tried to point it out to him. You can also look at the JSON files provided by NYT/Edison where all of the percentages go to just one decimal place.

To put it in simpler terms, suppose Pennsylvania got 6,700,000 votes, and Trump got 48.8497% of them. That's 3,272,930 votes. But if you round that % down to 48.8%, it's only 3,269,600 votes. A difference of 3,300 votes.

You can just keep looking for "discrepancies" like this a few dozen times and fool yourself into thinking that hundreds of thousands of votes were lost or switched. As gimmick pointed out, there were plenty of rounding errors in Trump's favor too, but he didn't go looking for those.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I did it for you.

Posts falsify ties between election tech firm and Democrats

As poll workers tallied votes from the U.S. presidential election, many social media users interpreted a clerk’s error in a small, Republican-leaning Michigan county as vote-rigging because it wrongly favored Joe Biden before being fixed.
    A week later, that misinterpreted mistake has snowballed into a deluge of false claims that Democrats have deep ties to Dominion Voting Systems, the company that supplies election equipment to Michigan and dozens of other states nationwide.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...7cae3bd0c6cdc0

It appears you are yet another victim of social media madness. What could be wrong with it? Check out PBS if you're afraid of main stream media.
    People who rely on twitter for their news are idiots

Oh btw those original concerns by Democratic Senators go back to March 2019 and they basically wanted a paper vote back up system.
    They wanted and there should be a paper vote back up system (for recount and double-checking) because it's shit software and technology, apparently with "superuser" capabilities.

Other than that, I agree with you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    You don't have to take the author's word for it. You can go to the forum thread where this started and see it unfold yourself, and review his code. It's just some basic Python. Even some of the Trump sycophants there recognized the obvious rounding issue and tried to point it out to him. You can also look at the JSON files provided by NYT/Edison where all of the percentages go to just one decimal place.

To put it in simpler terms, suppose Pennsylvania got 6,700,000 votes, and Trump got 48.8497% of them. That's 3,272,930 votes. But if you round that % down to 48.8%, it's only 3,269,600 votes. A difference of 3,300 votes.

You can just keep looking for "discrepancies" like this a few dozen times and fool yourself into thinking that hundreds of thousands of votes were lost or switched. As gimmick pointed out, there were plenty of rounding errors in Trump's favor too, but he didn't go looking for those.
    I get it I just thought it was funny that a security guy runs a site that isn't running on HTTPS. Being the skeptic that I am I researched the claims and the author and am sufficiently convinced that no votes were stolen and that feeding sub hundo IQ retards info like this is about the most pressing danger to our society today.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

I get it I just thought it was funny that a security guy runs a site that isn't running on HTTPS. Being the skeptic that I am I researched the claims and the author and am sufficiently convinced that no votes were stolen and that feeding sub hundo IQ retards info like this is about the most pressing danger to our society today.
    havent you heard, the comment section will decide if its real or fake
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

its not immediately clear to me why hes affiliated with that site tbh (he actually gave me this url, it wasnt randomly aggregated from elsewhere), and im not prepared to ask because im genuinely not equipped to lift his jockstrap, but i think there may be some faith based initiative/org behind it:

https://securitydebrief.com/2020/06/...nfrastructure/

he's listed at the bottom of this article so perhaps there is some tie-in there.

also the site runs HTTPS on port 443 so theres that, they just also have an unencrypted version up.

Banned
    Load Metric
    What do you even need encryption for just to read a blog?

Load Metric
    What do you even need encryption for just to read a blog?
    agreed honestly but it was such a rallying cry that its a little jarring to see it not in place.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post

Ockham's razor...

Thread Information