Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden speechwriter was an MSNBC contributor who commented on... Joe Biden's speeches

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Biden speechwriter was an MSNBC contributor who commented on... Joe Biden's speeches

Throw this onto the pile of the hyper-biased and often dishonest mainstream media.

Jon Meacham was a major Biden speechwriter, who even wrote (or at least partially wrote) the speech Biden gave upon learning the election had been called for him.

Guess who was on MSNBC commenting on the quality of that speech?

Yup -- Jon Meacham!

https://news.yahoo.com/msnbc-contrib...204808927.html

Laughably, MSNBC wouldn't even fully distance themselves from him. They said he wouldn't be a "contributor" anymore after lying to them about his true role with Biden, but that he'd be "welcome as a guest" in the future.

Of course he would.

Load Metric
    JOE BIDEN'S SPEECH WRITER IS GOD

Comments

rum dick: Don't care if you're trolling, Meacham is GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Throw this onto the pile of the hyper-biased and often dishonest mainstream media.

Jon Meacham was a major Biden speechwriter, who even wrote (or at least partially wrote) the speech Biden gave upon learning the election had been called for him.

Yup -- Jon Meacham!

Laughably, MSNBC wouldn't even fully distance themselves from him. They said he wouldn't be a "contributor" anymore after lying to them about his true role with Biden, but that he'd be "welcome as a guest" in the future.

Of course he would.

Name:  E0eYL8l.gif
Views: 1077
Size:  633.8 KB

Comments

dwai: fair and balanced

MumblesBadly: Got ‘im!

Rick Sanchez: UH OH

nunbeater: OH BOY

rum dick: Dicks out for Biden

Load Metric
    Meacham is a brilliant guy. Unreal frame of reference on history and politics. Surprised he got himself caught up in such an obvious conflict. Would love to hear backstory. It’s almost as if he didn’t want it known. I’d be curious why. I’m sure it has something to do with access for some future book. Always struck me as ethical guy. Religious guy for a left figure. Was publicly supporting Biden. Least shocking thing in world that Biden would use him given his background. Don’t know why he didn’t just say it? It feels more than bias. Like there is another angle. Maybe he simply wanted to double dip given people don’t read anymore, but that seems doubtful. He’s got bank.

I recall first encountering Meacham maybe 20 years ago. Thought he was late 40s. He’s basically same age as me. One of those guys who look 48 at 30 and 48 at 48. Smart guy. Stupid situation he got himself into.

Load Metric
    Druff, you seem just a tad less triggered by the recent events than your boy in the White House.

P.S. Has it ever occurred to you that Meacham was indirectly complimenting Biden’s current speechwriter(s)? You know, because he can rise above petty professional jealousy when someone else in his former line of work is successful? Oh, and given his experience as a speechwriter, as well as journalist at the top of the political coverage game for some time, is well-versed in political speeches?

But I guess not. Everything you see in such matters seem to be so sadly filtered by your political bias. Well, perhaps not your political gambling. But everything else, it sure looks like it.

Seriously, Druff. You’re becoming a crotchety old man yelling at your TV long before your time. Consider seeking some help. Here are some suggestions you might consider given that are available remotely.

https://www.betterhelp.com/start/

https://www.psycare.org/condition/grief-counseling/

And here is resource for such services on a budget.

https://dying.lovetoknow.com/coping-...ef-counselling

All the best with this, sir.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Reagan did exactly the same thing. One of his speech writers went on tv to lavish praise on a speech he'd written. Slimy but unfortunately common. Not evidence of media bias.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Reagan did exactly the same thing. One of his speech writers went on tv to lavish praise on a speech he'd written. Slimy but unfortunately common. Not evidence of media bias.
    Well...there you go again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Well...there you go again.
    Texter, I knew Micon. I served with Micon. And let me tell you something, you're no Bryan Micon.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Yup -- Jon Meacham!

Of course he would.
    Well does that explain why that speech was so awesome. Meacham is phenomenal. "The Hope of Glory" is a must read.

Load Metric
    Didn't someone who was deceased for years vote for biden? Forget where I saw this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Didn't someone who was deceased for years vote for biden? Forget where I saw this.

Well sure it'd be a bit weird if Biden voted for Trump.

Banned
    Load Metric
    WHY IS NOBODY IN THE MSM TALKING ABOUT THIS??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Frank is a good guy. It’s always as if he is getting a newspaper delivered each morning from 10 days ago. I’m jealous of his detachment from the news cycle.

Load Metric
    No. Proven false, along with every other Republican claim of voting fraud so far from this election.

In Wisconsin and Pennsylvania they've already admitted in court that they have nothing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    BECAUSE EVEN THE REPUBLICAN ELECTION OFFICIALS ARE SAYING IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: correct

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff, you seem just a tad less triggered by the recent events than your boy in the White House.

P.S. Has it ever occurred to you that Meacham was indirectly complimenting Biden’s current speechwriter(s)? You know, because he can rise above petty professional jealousy when someone else in his former line of work is successful? Oh, and given his experience as a speechwriter, as well as journalist at the top of the political coverage game for some time, is well-versed in political speeches?

But I guess not. Everything you see in such matters seem to be so sadly filtered by your political bias. Well, perhaps not your political gambling. But everything else, it sure looks like it.

Seriously, Druff. You’re becoming a crotchety old man yelling at your TV long before your time. Consider seeking some help. Here are some suggestions you might consider given that are available remotely.

Meacham worked on the speech he was helping analyze on MSNBC.

MSNBC has also put out a statement that Meacham lied about his full involvement with the Biden speechwriting in general.

That should be game over for him on the network.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Meacham worked on the speech he was helping analyze on MSNBC.

MSNBC has also put out a statement that Meacham lied about his full involvement with the Biden speechwriting in general.

That should be game over for him on the network.
    never ceases to amaze me how deep the corruption goes
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    so what

mexico will pay for the wall

coal is coming back

Load Metric

Yup -- Jon Meacham!

Of course he would.
    So you should be proud of your party: Reagan's speechwriter going on tv to praise a speech he wrote was ahead of Biden's speechwriter by 40 years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yup -- Jon Meacham!

Of course he would.
    So you should be proud of your party: Reagan's speechwriter going on tv to praise a speech he wrote was ahead of Biden's speechwriter by 40 years.
    Okay?

That doesn't excuse the current instance of it by Meacham.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Liberals never understand that 2 wrongs don't make a right

Thread Information