Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Master Scalir has COVID-19

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    His results came back today.

POSITIVE

Not that I'm surprised. I was pretty sure he had it.

His symptoms first appeared on November 2. He is still fatigued and still coughing, but not as bad as last week. I'm guessing this will be gone fairly soon, and he will end up okay.
    did any health official attempt contact tracing with him -- who he has been near since developing symptoms?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Silver
    Load Metric
    The "science" behind masks is awesome and ever evolving / devolving...

What about the possibility that you take a small viral load, very manageable by your body, put the mask on and rapid fire saturate your lungs over and over again with your own viral load?

Some people see a virus, I see an agenda.

Real virus, fake pandemic.

Shout out to the Great Reset, mother of all fuckery.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

What about the possibility that you take a small viral load, very manageable by your body, put the mask on and rapid fire saturate your lungs over and over again with your own viral load?

Keep your loads to yourself

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

It’s all in the plan.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He claims his symptoms are gone, but he tested positive again on Wednesday! He first had symptoms on November 2.

Look how terrible this site is to book appointments: https://curative.com/search

They give you this obnoxious map where you have to frantically click on testing locations, only to see that almost all of them have no availability. The ones with availability are supposed to be highlighted in dark blue, but it doesn't work properly.

Then if there is availability a few, it will show none, and you have to click an arrow to scroll across (which it doesn't tell you), and it may or may not show availability.

Keep in mind that all of this could be done super simply without an idiotic map.

Something like this:

ENTER ZIP CODE:

ENTER MAXIMUM MILES FROM YOU TO SEARCH:

Then you'd hit Search and it would show you a list of locations and availability in that range. But no... that would be too easy.

As I mentioned before, the signing up process is also cumbersome and buggy. And at the end, they don't give you the address of the place, so you need to either google it or open up the main screen and find it on the map again. Awful.

He is being tested again on Tuesday 12/1.

Load Metric
    That site does suck. Does he need to go through that one specifically for insurance reasons? I’m seeing other LA options for searching. but when I enter zip code It appears you were searching, 90003, it generally defaults to LA county as a whole. I filtered for today only and there were appointments available a few places, but I know he doesn’t have a car and I forget my LA geography and whether he can just go anywhere.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    That site does suck. Does he need to go through that one specifically for insurance reasons? I’m seeing other LA options for searching. but when I enter zip code It appears you were searching, 90003, it generally defaults to LA county as a whole. I filtered for today only and there were appointments available a few places, but I know he doesn’t have a car and I forget my LA geography and whether he can just go anywhere.
    Most places don't take his cut-rate insurance, and the urgent cares which do would charge him a lol $50 co-pay or something.

So stupid.

This should all be totally free under all circumstances, for public health reasons. LA has dropped the ball big time.

Scalir is in ZIP 91403 -- Sherman Oaks. There weren't any appointments near him until Tuesday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Most places don't take his cut-rate insurance, and the urgent cares which do would charge him a lol $50 co-pay or something.

So stupid.

This should all be totally free under all circumstances, for public health reasons. LA has dropped the ball big time.

Scalir is in ZIP 91403 -- Sherman Oaks. There weren't any appointments near him until Tuesday.
    Yeah most were urgent care that had available appointments.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interestingly, the CDC claims it's safe for Master Scalir to go back out into the world:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...isolation.html

Q: I think or know I had COVID-19, and I had symptoms. When can I see others?

A: You can be around others after:

- 10 days since symptoms first appeared

- AND 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications

- AND other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving

*Loss of taste and smell may persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation​

It's been 25 days since his symptoms appeared, and he feels 100% better now, but is still testing positive.

Load Metric
    Interestingly, the CDC claims it's safe for Master Scalir to go back out into the world:

Q: I think or know I had COVID-19, and I had symptoms. When can I see others?

A: You can be around others after:

- 10 days since symptoms first appeared

- AND 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications

- AND other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving

*Loss of taste and smell may persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation​

It's been 25 days since his symptoms appeared, and he feels 100% better now, but is still testing positive.
    What kind of test?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

What kind of test?
    One of the rapid ones, which have a bad false negative rate, but almost no false positives.

Thread Information