Thread: Ukrainian businessman admits he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden. THE WHOLE THING WAS FAKE

Load Metric

Ukrainian businessman admits he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden. THE WHOLE THING WAS FAKE

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i...sman-853krxgtz

The Stories of our Times podcast has spoken to a Ukrainian businessman who has admitted, for the first time, that he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden’s business dealings to damage Joe Biden’s reputation. In return, he was promised a US visa and legal immunity.
    THE WHOLE THING WAS FAKE AND IT DIDN'T WORK

CASE CLOSED

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Fake news!”

rum dick: Shocked

IamGreek: What about the laptop tho?

country978: a posthumous FU Walter.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    susan collins, thoughts?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, if a Ukranian businessman says it, you know it's beyond reproach.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So Hunter Biden didn’t get kicked out of the military for drugs then get a consulting gig that paid thousands and thousands of dollars in an industry and country he knows nothing about?

That is one elaborate hoax.

Good to hear.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    is this xenophobia or anti-capitalist?

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is something that both the partisan left and right are guilty of. But I always find it amusing how when someone who is a known liar says something that confirms your partisan biases you decide NOW they are telling the truth.

At the end of the day I suspect this is probably a nothing burger in the grand scheme. If we did investigations into relatives of politicians on both sides of the aisle, I think we would see a lot of cushy gigs (domestic and foreign) where it is obvious the person only has the job because of their personal contacts. But as far as actual fraud/influence, I suspect there wasn't much, especially relative to all the shady stuff with foreign govts/companies Trump and his crime family are probably guilty of.

Comments

nightmarefish: 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This is something that both the partisan left and right are guilty of. But I always find it amusing how when someone who is a known liar says something that confirms your partisan biases you decide NOW they are telling the truth.

At the end of the day I suspect this is probably a nothing burger in the grand scheme. If we did investigations into relatives of politicians on both sides of the aisle, I think we would see a lot of cushy gigs (domestic and foreign) where it is obvious the person only has the job because of their personal contacts. But as far as actual fraud/influence, I suspect there wasn't much, especially relative to all the shady stuff with foreign govts/companies Trump and his crime family are probably guilty of.
    This. Very reasonable and even-handed.

Post more.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They just lie lie lie and lie some more.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/the-ti...aptop-is-real/

But wait, it doesn’t end there. In October 2020, the Times cast doubt that there was a meeting between Joe Biden and an official from Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company for which Hunter was a board member. “A Biden campaign spokesman said Mr. Biden’s official schedules did not show a meeting between the two men,” the Times wrote, acting as a perfect stenographer.

Yet in the latest report, published Wednesday night, the Times said the meeting likely did happen. Biden had attended the dinner in question. Funny how this works when you don’t just take someone’s word for it.

In the heat of the presidential race of 2020, the Times never missed a chance to cast doubt on the laptop, saying the information was “purported” and quoting a letter from former Democratic officials who claimed — with no evidence — that it was Russian disinformation. As recently as September 2021, the Times called the laptop “unsubstantiated” in a news story.

Why was it unsubstantiated? Because of willful ignorance and the Times’ curious lack of curiosity. Hunter’s business partner Tony Bobulinski came forward immediately after The Post’s reports and confirmed that the emails bearing his name were legitimate. The Bidens didn’t even deny it was true! They just deflected, with the media’s help, saying it was a dirty trick or not a story. Mostly, the press just ignored it.

Now we’re 16 months away from the 2020 election, Joe Biden’s safely in the White House, and the Times finally decides to report on the news rather than carry the Biden campaign’s water. And they find that hey, Hunter Biden’s business interests benefited from Joe Biden’s political status to a suspicious degree. Perhaps this is a topic worthy of examination.
    The "Big guy" who was in line for his cut is gonna get an actual legitimate impeachment out of the deal instead. By an overwhelming majority after the right skull drags the left and takes back the house and senate in the mid terms.

Comments

The Boz: It’s coming! Hopefully the GOP actually gets its done instead of just blustering like normal.

Load Metric
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh oh

Silver
    Load Metric
    Walters stupidity is astounding

Gold
    Load Metric
    Many years ago the New York Post was embroiled in a scandal. One of their higher ups in the delivery business was entangled with one of the mafia families. No show jobs were uncovered and the Post employee was identified. Rather than risk a rat the mafia had him killed. Maybe my own reporting is a bit off but this is essentially what happened. It was also discovered around then that there was a conspiracy to inflate their numbers to scam the advertisers. The papers which were produced as part of the scam were dumped by mafia connected truckers into the East River.

Today, I find the Post to be more trustworthy than CNN, CBS, NBC, The Washington Post and the NY Times.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/how-bi...r-biden-story/

Through the course of this laptop saga these other media sources have been proven to be the contemporary frauds while the Post has not.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220318-144923_Reddit.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  485.3 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Hunter is clearly god btw, pure degen.

Comments

country978: lol! never thought of it that way

dwai: lol

mickeycrimm: Sloppy Joe, btw, is pure cocksucker
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/lawyer...rce=NYPTwitter

Lawyer for mother of Hunter Biden’s child says he expects president’s son to be indicted

A lawyer for the mother of Hunter Biden’s 3-year-old daughter expects the president’s son “to be indicted” for tax fraud, a report said.

Attorney Clint Lancaster made the stunning prediction while confirming in an interview with CNBC that his client Lunden Roberts recently testified in Delaware before a federal grand jury in the criminal investigation into the 52-year-old presidential scion.

“I expect him to be indicted,” Lancaster told the outlet, referring to Hunter Biden. “Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he’s not indicted.”

Lancaster said Roberts, the 31-year-old mother of Hunter Biden’s young daughter, handed over “a significant amount of Hunter’s financial records” to federal prosecutors after being subpoenaed last month.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/lawyer...rce=NYPTwitter

Lawyer for mother of Hunter Biden’s child says he expects president’s son to be indicted

A lawyer for the mother of Hunter Biden’s 3-year-old daughter expects the president’s son “to be indicted” for tax fraud, a report said.

Attorney Clint Lancaster made the stunning prediction while confirming in an interview with CNBC that his client Lunden Roberts recently testified in Delaware before a federal grand jury in the criminal investigation into the 52-year-old presidential scion.

“I expect him to be indicted,” Lancaster told the outlet, referring to Hunter Biden. “Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he’s not indicted.”

Lancaster said Roberts, the 31-year-old mother of Hunter Biden’s young daughter, handed over “a significant amount of Hunter’s financial records” to federal prosecutors after being subpoenaed last month.
    the mother of his child about to get clinton'd

Silver
    Load Metric
    "Indicted"...

Hopium for the Q retards that believe all evil will be punished by an imaginary clan of white horse riding law enforcement officials.

** ZERO ** percent chance of indictment or anything else.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    "Indicted"...

Hopium for the Q retards that believe all evil will be punished by an imaginary clan of white horse riding law enforcement officials.

** ZERO ** percent chance of indictment or anything else.
    obviously, they're all invited to the party and we're not

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i...sman-853krxgtz

The Stories of our Times podcast has spoken to a Ukrainian businessman who has admitted, for the first time, that he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden’s business dealings to damage Joe Biden’s reputation. In return, he was promised a US visa and legal immunity.
    THE WHOLE THING WAS FAKE AND IT DIDN'T WORK

CASE CLOSED

This did not age well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Hunter is clearly god btw, pure degen.
    Nothing to be mad about.. Bidens just a senile incompetent fuckstick who had the media not conspired to bury this story as lies never wouldve sniffed the inside of the White House like he loves to do to little girls hair.. (Now we know where Hunters Pedophila tendancies come from at least).

Thread Information