Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get your signature pre-approved by Druff here!

Load Metric

Get your signature pre-approved by Druff here!

This thread is to be used solely for users to ask Druff's permission in advance to change their own signatures. The rules are as follows:
    1. You must politely ask Druff if it is ok to change your signature at this time
    2. Along with the request you must provide a verbatim wording of what you intend the signature to read
    3. You must note if the signature you are choosing is related to any particular user
    3a. If so, you must note whether you plan to cite your source or leave the post as anonymous.
    4. You must wait for a response from Druff directly before changing your signature
    5. If Druff approves your signature but later is harrassed via PM, Druff reserves the express right to edit or remove your signature without your permission of forewarning

Please do not troll this thread. Trolling could be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including fucking with your accout (as deemed necessary but Todd of course).

Questions?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I will go first:

Todd, may i please change my signature? I was thinking about going with this one: "You are slowly but surely starting to alienate your user base. I sincerely hope this is an anomaly and not a trend. " This signature is from the forum god himself Tonybagadonuts. I would cite him as the source. I may shorten the citation to read T-bags however.

Please let me know if this is an approved change

Thank you for you honest consideration in this matter
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, I have a question.

When are you going to finally stop making horrible posts like these?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yes, I have a question.

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    Please do not troll this thread.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, I have a question.

I have to say this thread is an obv form of sarcasm. I prefer sarcasm to a thread asking "what is your favourite color for socks". I also consider trolling to be an avenue for humor. Yes, it certainly can get out of hand but shutting people down based on the sensitivities of some back-room babies is also horrible
    Last edited by limitles; 08-20-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Load Metric
    There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 7 guests)

JUSTIFIEDhomicide,
    jsearles22,
    limitles

HOF lineup, IMO
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Yes, I have a question.

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Yes, I have a question.

This is a perfect example of Druff being Druff. I guess do what he says, not what he does. Trolling is acceptable as long as it's him doing it. Though I'm sure he'll come up with a 2000 word reason why this is acceptable and me saying "waaaahhhh" isn't.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    In druff's defense I had a sig/quote from scotty clark that trolled Druff pretty hard and he never changed it or complained about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    In druff's defense I had a sig/quote from scotty clark that trolled Druff pretty hard and he never changed it or complained about it.
    I'm not sure that is a defense or merely a fact. It is kinda like the way things are these days in America, and also up where I live. The police have massive and growing powers and they use them brutally and randomly. You are left to live in fear and hope you stay out of the cross-hairs of the police. The fact you haven't been caught or hassled by the police lately is no defense for how the police now act.

Ask yourself this? Are you now worried on this forum that anything you might do currently on this forum may bring on a harsh response from the single owner / admin? Does this make you more or less able to freely enjoy this forum? Does it feel like this forum is being forced into a certain pattern of behavoiur by the owner / admin. Also, ask yourself this? Is this at all surprising to anyone that knows the owner / admin from previous forums?

I personally prefer ostracism to dictatorship for community control. I also prefer the Code of Omerta to police / justice system law and order.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    I'm not sure that is a defense or merely a fact. It is kinda like the way things are these days in America, and also up where I live. The police have massive and growing powers and they use them brutally and randomly. You are left to live in fear and hope you stay out of the cross-hairs of the police. The fact you haven't been caught or hassled by the police lately is no defense for how the police now act.

Ask yourself this? Are you now worried on this forum that anything you might do currently on this forum may bring on a harsh response from the single owner / admin? Does this make you more or less able to freely enjoy this forum? Does it feel like this forum is being forced into a certain pattern of behavoiur by the owner / admin. Also, ask yourself this? Is this at all surprising to anyone that knows the owner / admin from previous forums?

I personally prefer ostracism to dictatorship for community control. I also prefer the Code of Omerta to police / justice system law and order.

Yes, less, yes, absolutely not.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Ask yourself this? Are you now worried on this forum that anything you might do currently on this forum may bring on a harsh response from the single owner / admin?
    Of Course. Druff seems to be the person most likely to try and fuck with you on or off the internet.

Does this make you more or less able to freely enjoy this forum? Does it feel like this forum is being forced into a certain pattern of behavoiur by the owner / admin.
    It might be a little less enjoyable but you know what you are getting when you come to a druff controlled forum. It is not like he hides it.

Also, ask yourself this? Is this at all surprising to anyone that knows the owner / admin from previous forums?
    No. I mean druff tried to ban long time poster SuicideKings for using a picture of a certain President for his avatar. Druff is bit of a control freak.

Load Metric
    Yes, I have a question.

When are you gonna realize that a 12 post limit a day is no limit at all?

This place is called Poker Fraud Alert, and we have a user with "scammer" in his title. This should not be. He should either be able to post here free and clear, or he should be banned permanently as a scammer.

Just a thought.

Load Metric
    Yes, I have a question.

When you ban him.

:makeitso
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Yes, I have a question.

This place is called Poker Fraud Alert, and we have a user with "scammer" in his title. This should not be. He should either be able to post here free and clear, or he should be banned permanently as a scammer.

Just a thought.

FYI, i can post here free and clear

Load Metric
    This is just terrible.

Load Metric
    LOL @ Druff getting skewered, only to see a few of his regular ball lickers show up to help him save face. Anyone want to pick out a few of the back door whiners?

Load Metric

Just a thought.

my fault. were you not on a 12 post/day limit? Was that Les?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22

TOUCHÉ

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

my fault. were you not on a 12 post/day limit? Was that Les?
    No, I'm still restricted from starting a thread much to the detriment of this forum, I must say.

Druff has forgotten about it obv and I haven't bothered the poor guy with a PM campaign.

And don't get me started on the chat ban.....oy vey

Thread Information