I put up a contest in a long post here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post933870

But only sandwich replied. Druff never saw or responded to my texts about the radio segment and with all the other election action it got overlooked. Well, while I'm happy to ship 2 big macs to Sandwich if he is the only entrant, I figured I would post a thread so all you degens get a chance for a free meal too. I believe the amount up for grabs is 32$ of my freeroll money. Druff can confirm this...

So guess the amount you think will be won by either Dnegs or Polk. Reply with the winning player and the amount in dollars you think will be won. Also include one of the phrases from either the linked post or from the following: "handicapped parking", "fuck the pros", "troll 4 rollz", "more rake is better", "crotch theory optimal", "what's up guys", or "that Selbst sure can play some cards" to qualify. Please don't make any guesses within 1k of someone else's guess, we aren't playing price is right here. Cutoff is until online play begins. Closest entry wins.

If you want to put what you would personally want to bet over/under on, use the other thread.