Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL DANIEL NEGERANU / DOUG POLK HEADS UP (and sidebetting) THREAD ***

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the question is; what will dn's results look like when he stops running hot.
    expert analysis per usual

Comments

Tellafriend: I lol

nunbeater: lmao

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    No longer looking for action on this. DN is up about 200k in the first hour today. Doug is playing against DN coach’s. Match is BS
    He's learning between sessions. Did you assume he wouldn't do that? He's still a dog.
    Seems dirty to me, Coach’s, Sims. All this BS. Get in there and play 10-12 hours straight. Of course I would expect DN to get better as time goes on. Just the way he is doing it is tilting. Guess I am old school. Don’t like the path poker is on
    -Allergic to the struggle

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    huh they said on the stream dan was in for 2m to dougs 20m for a hu match
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

If anybody wants Daniel at even money, I'll bet up to $5k

DNegs now has a $155,000 lead, so you've got a nice head start

Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I wonder if this is a fair bet or not? Legit question.

You could have got +450 at the start. How much of a spread would you have taken to accept a -100 bet?

Guess the answer here is $155K

Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I wonder if this is a fair bet or not? Legit question.

You could have got +450 at the start. How much of a spread would you have taken to accept a -100 bet?

Guess the answer here is $155K
    Rick Sanchez would take even money if Doug was down 500k

sounds like that Rick Sanchez is a real sucker

Blog Entries
    Could Rick perhaps explain why Dan Bilzerian is popping off? Does Doug have some kind of negative history with him? Is Dan friends with Negreanu?

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    huh they said on the stream dan was in for 2m to dougs 20m for a hu match

Was that Dan's money or was it Ignite's?

Blog Entries
    dnegs has gotten better every session. even when he was down, what, almost $200k after the 3rd session he didn't look that bad losing $100k.

the last session was total domination though. that session looks as bad for dougie as the 1st online session did for dnegs.

dnegs punished him in the trenches for the first time, and also won big pots getting it in good. one alarming thing i've noticed is that doug has been getting it in bad quite a bit spanning multiple sessions and is fortunate to only being down what he is.

the amount dnegs is up is really nothing in the big picture considering how many hands they have to play. it's pretty obv you can run bad and lose $100k in a 3hr session and have it not mean that much.

the good thing about all of this is that dnegs has made great adjustments and it appears like he can hang with polk. which gives him a fighting chance.

what is a turnaround?

if anyone could build up a $500k lead and they continue to play short sessions it could be an uphill climb.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Thanks for reminding me that I need to buy some Cantaloupe when I go to Whole Foods later
    Last edited by mulva; 11-19-2020 at 05:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    dnegs has gotten better every session. even when he was down, what, almost $200k after the 3rd session he didn't look that bad losing $100k.

the last session was total domination though. that session looks as bad for dougie as the 1st online session did for dnegs.

dnegs punished him in the trenches for the first time, and also won big pots getting it in good. one alarming thing i've noticed is that doug has been getting it in bad quite a bit spanning multiple sessions and is fortunate to only being down what he is.
    These are solid points. Doug has been playing terrible and Daniel has made massive improvements. There's no other explanation.

I'll lay 2-1 up to $5k if anybody wants Daniel's side. Will escrow with Druff. Daniel is winning by $155,206 and is really in the zone, so this is a great opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Could Rick perhaps explain why Dan Bilzerian is popping off? Does Doug have some kind of negative history with him? Is Dan friends with Negreanu?
    I'm not sure why Rick would know anything about that, but I can tell you a few things. Firstly we made a video roasting him that got 1.7 million views, which we know Dan has seen and was pretty upset about.

The other connection is Bill Perkins. As many people know, he's good friends with Bilzerian. Perkins has also been hyping up this "Hybrid" training app that he seems to have developed with MJ Gonzales, and which Daniel has been using to study heads up game theory. Perkins likely is backing Daniel and apparently has over a million in sidebets. He's been very contentious with Doug lately.

Comments

Dan Druff: thanks

The Shrink: .

Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

These are solid points. Doug has been playing terrible and Daniel has made massive improvements. There's no other explanation.

I'll lay 2-1 up to $5k if anybody wants Daniel's side. Will escrow with Druff. Daniel is winning by $155,206 and is really in the zone, so this is a great opportunity!
    I'm starting to think that anyone who takes this bet will end up with an earful of cider.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

I'm starting to think that anyone who takes this bet will end up with an earful of cider.

Serous le Serous question what happens when Doug runs bad and drops a million are you on the hook for the 1% ? Or is just like a gift of profits.

Your guy is likely gonna be successful I would imagine good luck!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

I'm on the hook if losses exceed 2.5 million

Danny boy got felted when he turned a straight and Dougie filled up his boat on the river.

Pretty boring to watch...I just FF until I see a drastic stack change.

Comments

sonatine: literally exactly what im doing too

Thread Information