Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Lincoln project thread

  1. #1
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1293
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,596

    Lincoln project thread

    This bitch is with them and will be gone soon


  2. #2
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1293
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,596

  3. #3
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1293
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,596

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: this thread is gonna tilt Druff

  4. #4
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5564
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,595
    Blog Entries
    2
    TDS is making BDS (big dick senile).

    There already is a Lincoln Project thread.

    So they're attacking Collins now? One of the most liberal Republicans in the Senate?

    And they're attacking her from the left?

    Wow! All this time I believed the Lincoln Project was really just a bunch of principled conservatives who hated Trump!

    They sure pulled the wool over my eyes!

  5. #5
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    573
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,867
    Who gave BD an asylum day pass?
    If You can calm the raging seas, You can calm the storm in me.

  6. #6
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    719
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    TDS is making BDS (big dick senile).

    There already is a Lincoln Project thread.

    So they're attacking Collins now? One of the most liberal Republicans in the Senate?

    And they're attacking her from the left?

    Wow! All this time I believed the Lincoln Project was really just a bunch of principled conservatives who hated Trump!

    They sure pulled the wool over my eyes!
    She's a Trump enabler who pretends to be "concerned" about his behavior and then votes with him almost every time anyway. The Republican party she was a part of is gone and has been replaced by an authoritarian, nihilistic cult of personality with no room for center-right people such as her.

    She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine and who will help form a Democratic majority in the Senate to go along with the House and the presidency.

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: correct
      
      MumblesBadly: Beat me to it.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT-ELECT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

  7. #7
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1293
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,596

  8. #8
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5564
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,595
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    TDS is making BDS (big dick senile).

    There already is a Lincoln Project thread.

    So they're attacking Collins now? One of the most liberal Republicans in the Senate?

    And they're attacking her from the left?

    Wow! All this time I believed the Lincoln Project was really just a bunch of principled conservatives who hated Trump!

    They sure pulled the wool over my eyes!
    She's a Trump enabler who pretends to be "concerned" about his behavior and then votes with him almost every time anyway. The Republican party she was a part of is gone and has been replaced by an authoritarian, nihilistic cult of personality with no room for center-right people such as her.

    She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine and who will help form a Democratic majority in the Senate to go along with the House and the presidency.
    I'm not even a Collins fan. But the fact is that she's one of two RINO Republican senators -- the other being Lisa Murkowski. Whenever you hear about two senators breaking from party lines, it's always "Collins and Murkowski".

    The fact that "Republicans" would be attacking Collins from the left is 100% indicative that these are fake Republicans.

    To be clear, I don't blame certain Republicans for hating Trump, and I don't blame former Republicans for hating Trump. However, LOL @ the dishonesty of "responsible Republicans" claiming to hate Trump, who have in fact just moved completely over to the left.

    And LOL @ simpletons like big dick who fall for the ruse.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Republicans who despise fascism and won’t support Trump have NOT “moved completely to the left”! At worst, they’ve moved to middle!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    She's a Trump enabler who pretends to be "concerned" about his behavior and then votes with him almost every time anyway. The Republican party she was a part of is gone and has been replaced by an authoritarian, nihilistic cult of personality with no room for center-right people such as her.

    She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine and who will help form a Democratic majority in the Senate to go along with the House and the presidency.
    I'm not even a Collins fan. But the fact is that she's one of two RINO Republican senators -- the other being Lisa Murkowski. Whenever you hear about two senators breaking from party lines, it's always "Collins and Murkowski".

    The fact that "Republicans" would be attacking Collins from the left is 100% indicative that these are fake Republicans.

    To be clear, I don't blame certain Republicans for hating Trump, and I don't blame former Republicans for hating Trump. However, LOL @ the dishonesty of "responsible Republicans" claiming to hate Trump, who have in fact just moved completely over to the left.

    And LOL @ simpletons like big dick who fall for the ruse.
    Name:  Straw man.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  747.8 KB

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  10. #10
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    630
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    She's a Trump enabler who pretends to be "concerned" about his behavior and then votes with him almost every time anyway. The Republican party she was a part of is gone and has been replaced by an authoritarian, nihilistic cult of personality with no room for center-right people such as her.

    She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine and who will help form a Democratic majority in the Senate to go along with the House and the presidency.
    I'm not even a Collins fan. But the fact is that she's one of two RINO Republican senators -- the other being Lisa Murkowski. Whenever you hear about two senators breaking from party lines, it's always "Collins and Murkowski".

    The fact that "Republicans" would be attacking Collins from the left is 100% indicative that these are fake Republicans.

    To be clear, I don't blame certain Republicans for hating Trump, and I don't blame former Republicans for hating Trump. However, LOL @ the dishonesty of "responsible Republicans" claiming to hate Trump, who have in fact just moved completely over to the left.

    And LOL @ simpletons like big dick who fall for the ruse.
    I thought Romney was also a RINO bc he voted to convict Trump.

    You're really not seeing the big picture at all Druff. Formerly anonymous op-ed guy said it better than I could:

    This election is a two-part referendum: first, on the character of a man, and second, on the character of our nation. That's why I'm also urging fellow Republicans to put country over party, even if that means supporting Trump's Democratic opponent. Although former Vice President Joe Biden is likely to pursue progressive reforms that conservatives oppose (and rest assumed, we will challenge them in the loyal opposition), his policy agenda cannot equal the damage done by the current President to the fabric of our Republic. I believe Joe Biden's decency will bring us back together where Donald Trump's dishonesty has torn us apart.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Fascism-enabling conservatives like Druff can’t see the fascistic forest for the jackboot-wearing trees.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 10-28-2020 at 02:20 PM.

  11. #11
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1938
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine.........

    Never actually been to Maine I take it?

    You should check it out it’s a great state.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I'm not even a Collins fan. But the fact is that she's one of two RINO Republican senators -- the other being Lisa Murkowski. Whenever you hear about two senators breaking from party lines, it's always "Collins and Murkowski".

    The fact that "Republicans" would be attacking Collins from the left is 100% indicative that these are fake Republicans.

    To be clear, I don't blame certain Republicans for hating Trump, and I don't blame former Republicans for hating Trump. However, LOL @ the dishonesty of "responsible Republicans" claiming to hate Trump, who have in fact just moved completely over to the left.

    And LOL @ simpletons like big dick who fall for the ruse.
    I thought Romney was also a RINO bc he voted to convict Trump.

    You're really not seeing the big picture at all Druff. Formerly anonymous op-ed guy said it better than I could:

    This election is a two-part referendum: first, on the character of a man, and second, on the character of our nation. That's why I'm also urging fellow Republicans to put country over party, even if that means supporting Trump's Democratic opponent. Although former Vice President Joe Biden is likely to pursue progressive reforms that conservatives oppose (and rest assumed, we will challenge them in the loyal opposition), his policy agenda cannot equal the damage done by the current President to the fabric of our Republic. I believe Joe Biden's decency will bring us back together where Donald Trump's dishonesty has torn us apart.
    Name:  WhatsApp-Image-2020-10-25-at-1.46.15-PM.jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  37.4 KB

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    I thought Romney was also a RINO bc he voted to convict Trump.

    You're really not seeing the big picture at all Druff. Formerly anonymous op-ed guy said it better than I could:

    This election is a two-part referendum: first, on the character of a man, and second, on the character of our nation. That's why I'm also urging fellow Republicans to put country over party, even if that means supporting Trump's Democratic opponent. Although former Vice President Joe Biden is likely to pursue progressive reforms that conservatives oppose (and rest assumed, we will challenge them in the loyal opposition), his policy agenda cannot equal the damage done by the current President to the fabric of our Republic. I believe Joe Biden's decency will bring us back together where Donald Trump's dishonesty has torn us apart.
    Name:  WhatsApp-Image-2020-10-25-at-1.46.15-PM.jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  37.4 KB
    Name:  2FSD.gif
Views: 125
Size:  1.62 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Name:  2FSD.gif
Views: 125
Size:  1.62 MB

    Name:  potd-biden-sniff_3203314b.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  62.3 KB

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

    Name:  2FSD.gif
Views: 125
Size:  1.62 MB

    Name:  potd-biden-sniff_3203314b.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  62.3 KB
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 127
Size:  1.55 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  16. #16
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    She's a Trump enabler who pretends to be "concerned" about his behavior and then votes with him almost every time anyway. The Republican party she was a part of is gone and has been replaced by an authoritarian, nihilistic cult of personality with no room for center-right people such as her.

    She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine and who will help form a Democratic majority in the Senate to go along with the House and the presidency.
    I'm not even a Collins fan. But the fact is that she's one of two RINO Republican senators -- the other being Lisa Murkowski. Whenever you hear about two senators breaking from party lines, it's always "Collins and Murkowski".

    The fact that "Republicans" would be attacking Collins from the left is 100% indicative that these are fake Republicans.

    To be clear, I don't blame certain Republicans for hating Trump, and I don't blame former Republicans for hating Trump. However, LOL @ the dishonesty of "responsible Republicans" claiming to hate Trump, who have in fact just moved completely over to the left.

    And LOL @ simpletons like big dick who fall for the ruse.
    Druff, you are clearly showing your hand in supporting the White-Christian-Fascist right that has taken over the Republican Party, which would welcome Trump becoming a dictator if it meant that they could turn the US into a Christian version of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Just a hint, though, if they get their wish: It most likely wouldn’t end well for American Jews, sir. Because those conservative Christians most likely would push for forced emigration of American Jews to Israel in order to speed along the Second Coming of their White-face-washed-and-strongly-anti-Semitic Savior.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post


    Name:  potd-biden-sniff_3203314b.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  62.3 KB
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 127
Size:  1.55 MB
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1321233661765693440

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: trump lies bifftardo

  18. #18
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1293
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,596
    have some pizza biff


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    have some pizza biff

    Lincoln Project are grifters who are angry Trump wouldn’t fund anymore of the wars that kill our troops.

    Fact: Trump has started no new wars since taking office. That alone should be a reason to support our great President.

  20. #20
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1293
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,596
    If he gets a 2nd term we will 100% be at war

    I can't prove that but that's what I think


    The only reason we didn't get into a war with Iran after we Droned their top general was because Iran chose not to retaliate.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lincoln Park frontman Chester Bennington Donkdown
    By ftpjesus in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2017, 03:36 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2017, 02:31 PM
  3. Lincoln Chafee
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2015, 07:59 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 10:28 AM
  5. Official Lincoln Movie Review
    By RobbieBensonFan in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:18 PM

Tags for this Thread